Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: TOP 5 prettiest asian actress

lol red.... thats more like 12 top prettiest asian actresses
    i agree that jiang qin qin, yang mi, chen zi han, ruby lin, alyssa chia, and liu yi fei r all both quite pretty
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Heres mine

1. Cecilia Cheung

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://postimg1.mop.com/200703/05/30/1490430/200703050312133624.jpg')

2. Fan Bing Bing

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Beedon/U1384P28T3D1393404F326DT20061230191.jpg')

3. Jiang Qin Qin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20060708/Img244159337.jpg')

4. Shu Chang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3655/253977393jc.jpg')

5. Gillian Chung
    sry, cant find a good picture of her
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Onething i dislike about her i that she puts on so much make-up! Simple does it! it makes it loook so disgusting!

Another thing i stongly dislike about Jolin. Last time in China, i was watchin a TV show where she was judging this contest. Girls where just going up on stage, pretending to be jolin, and whoever won, got this and that. I couldnt believe my eyes. Not only did i want to vomit, but i wanted to kill that jolin. This 6 year-old girl, on stage, doing the DISGUSTING dirty so called 'dancing' that jolin had on her MTV "Wu niang" and it was so bad. Not only did it look disgraceful , but that poor girl is only 6 years old, and shes doing all those *** shaking and chest moves. Not suitable. And they gave her the champion! Jolin , no offence, but i woundnt call her moves "dancing". Though i think she might get a job from pole-dancing. Im not being harsh or anything, its just true! And that girl got her make-up done and trust me, if u saw it, you would wanna vomit too!
    i totally agree. i used to like her music, but i really hate her 'sexy' appearance and feel. just plain nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Anyways, secondly, even if Jolin IS beautiful, its what I would call "artificial", since she achieved it through plastic surgery.
    really? she got plastic surgery? I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    Heres mine

1. Cecilia Cheung

2. Fan Bing Bing

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Beedon/U1384P28T3D1393404F326DT20061230191.jpg')

3. Jiang Qin Qin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20060708/Img244159337.jpg')

4. Shu Chang

5. Gillian Chung
    sry, cant find a good picture of her
    i hate it when all these actresses attempt the 'sexy' look. it makes them look like trash, and yes, trash. why do they go about ruining themselves? i really dont understand.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Quote Originally Posted by linger
    i hate it when all these actresses attempt the 'sexy' look. it makes them look like trash, and yes, trash. why do they go about ruining themselves? i really dont understand.
    hehe, i tried to find the most sexiest picture for each actress.... at least they dont look as bad as when LYF attempts the sexy look
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

hehe, i tried to find the most sexiest picture for each actress.... at least they dont look as bad as when LYF attempts the sexy look
    nah, you know why? when lyf attempts it, it doesnt work, so... its not as bad XDDD
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

nah, you know why? when lyf attempts it, it doesnt work, so... its not as bad XDDD
    lol, thats the sad part
    but i think shui ling and fan bing bing look fine.... its not that bad
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

really? she got plastic surgery? I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

I think she did...my friend told me she got a b**b job and a nose job and god knows what else.
    Anyways, linger, YOU ARE PRACTICALLY MY IDENTICAL TWIN!!!! Hehehe....I've finally found someone who hates actresses attempting the 'sexy' look!!!! Which is one of the reasons why although I like Zhou Xun's HR, I don't like Zhou Xun that much. She does a sex scene in practically every movie she's in. Yeah, I don't really understand why actresses would sell themselves like that so that they can be more popular and earn more money...*sigh*
    Anyways Leanna, yeah, I think I got a little carried away... but you reminded me of who I forgot! Shu Chang and Fan Bing Bing and Twins! I'd put them all next to Vicki, Ruby, and LYF. Maybe I should make a more organized list with pics like 0-0-0....
    ~red
    PS, linger, just copy and paste the messages into Word if you don't want to delete them. BTW, if I was in XAJH, I think I'd like to be Linghu Chong or Ren Ying Ying, so that I don't end up dead. Definately wouldn't want to be Liu Zhengfeng's kid.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

I think she did...my friend told me she got a b**b job and a nose job and god knows what else.
    Anyways, linger, YOU ARE PRACTICALLY MY IDENTICAL TWIN!!!! Hehehe....I've finally found someone who hates actresses attempting the 'sexy' look!!!! Which is one of the reasons why although I like Zhou Xun's HR, I don't like Zhou Xun that much. She does a sex scene in practically every movie she's in. Yeah, I don't really understand why actresses would sell themselves like that so that they can be more popular and earn more money...*sigh*
    Anyways Leanna, yeah, I think I got a little carried away... but you reminded me of who I forgot! Shu Chang and Fan Bing Bing and Twins! I'd put them all next to Vicki, Ruby, and LYF. Maybe I should make a more organized list with pics like 0-0-0....
    ~red
    PS, linger, just copy and paste the messages into Word if you don't want to delete them. BTW, if I was in XAJH, I think I'd like to be Linghu Chong or Ren Ying Ying, so that I don't end up dead. Definately wouldn't want to be Liu Zhengfeng's kid.
    lol, thats a great idea since i have so many actress that i think r pretty but those were my fav. top 5
    hmmm, since u and linger both dont like those sexy pic, i think ill change them to non sexy ones
    and if u havent noticed, they were all suppose to be sexy ones, but its just that cecllia's and shu chang's didnt look as sexy
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

ahhhh, linger.... ur messages r full, i cant send anything to u
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Anyways, linger, YOU ARE PRACTICALLY MY IDENTICAL TWIN!!!! Hehehe....I've finally found someone who hates actresses attempting the 'sexy' look!!!!
    ~red
    im glad to have you as my twin always wanted one.
    gahh, im too lazy to copy them. then i have to copy the dates too, because i want to be specific.

ahhhh, linger.... ur messages r full, i cant send anything to u
    ive fixed that, leanna dear :3

i still need to find some pictures and think of some more people...
    yang ro xi(correct name?) is also really pretty, she has the HUGEST eyes ive seen...
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

ive fixed that, leanna dear :3

i still need to find some pictures and think of some more people...
    yang ro xi(correct name?) is also really pretty, she has the HUGEST eyes ive seen...
    k XD
    whos yang ro xi? seems like u like people with huge eyes while i like people with small eyes
    we wont be twins... well be enemies
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

k XD
    whos yang ro xi? seems like u like people with huge eyes while i like people with small eyes
    we wont be twins... well be enemies
    i admit i used to have big eyes frenzy. but that was a LONGGG time ago, trust me.
    i think small eyes and big eyes can both look good, it just depends on the person. lyf has small eyes, but she still looks beautiful.
    i actually prefer small to medium sized eyes, because i looks more ancient traditional chinese, which is the look i prefer.

i cannot find ANY pictures of yang ro xi, and i do not know her characters. someone please help? thanks in advance.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Thumbs up

I think ZHANG TING (Taiwan actress) is very sexy and cute. Especially when she smile, her dimples appear and make her look very adorable. So, my choice is :

ZHANG TING

red, i really disagree with some of your choices, LOL

Yeah, lots of people would. Anyways, I forgot Sun Fei Fei, so I'll have to redo it again later....
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

2. Fan Bing Bing

I find the pics u put up are all good and pretty actresses ... ... ... ***with the exception of FBB.She looks totally absolute like a Potianak to me in tat pic

i totally agree. i used to like her music, but i really hate her 'sexy' appearance and feel. just plain nasty
    I had never like that b*tch before my niece actually tried to copy her image and she's like only eight?Ultra short mini skirts with sparklers and fingernails like rainbow.Oh god So stupid.Her singing suxs,Her dancing is just playing tease and she's the diva-queen.Most of her other dance performances tactics are just mrere copy-off from Ayumi.She might as well change her name Ayumi 2

Top 5 pretty asian actress? Song Hye Gyo,Jiang Qin Qin,LYF,Yang Mi,Sun Yi Zhen,Carmen Lee ... ... etc etc in no order.Too many to list.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon
    I find the pics u put up are all good and pretty actresses ... ... ... ***with the exception of FBB.She looks totally absolute like a Potianak to me in tat pic
    lol, i think im gonna find some better pics of the actresses i posted that dont portray a sexy look
    i agree, FBB looks so scary in that one
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Kathy Chow man kei
    Michelle Reis
    Tavia Yeung
    Eva huang
    Cherry Chan
    Last edited by oxanitaxo; 04-23-07 at 04:46 PM.
    Just me

Yeah, lots of people would. Anyways, I forgot Sun Fei Fei, so I'll have to redo it again later....
    heh. in my opinion, sff shouldnt be on there.
    i have this thing... with wider, bigger faces. i cant stand it. at all. not that they dont look good, but they dont look AS good as people with smaller frames.
    so people that would not be on MY list, would be sff and chen hao. fan bing bing seems to have a bigger, wider short of face shape too, if you compare these three actresses to yang mi, lyf or shui ling...

i hope no one is offended. i am not saying they do not look good, its just that to me, thinner, smaller faces look better.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    red, i really disagree with some of your choices, LOL
    just curious, which ones 0-0-0?

lol, thats the sad part
    but i think shui ling and fan bing bing look fine.... its not that bad
    i think it looks horrible
    Last edited by linger; 04-23-07 at 05:10 PM.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

i think it looks horrible
    lol, hehe
    as for red, no offense... but i dont think gao yuan yuan, vicki zhao, and xu qing look that pretty.... but thats just my opinion
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持