Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: New series: KO One (终极一班)

So, the series didn't address what happen to Melody? Not even a mention by the other characters? That's bad.

I wonder whether it's because the actors were busy that they changed the cast halfway. Maybe the filming delayed, so, the actors schedule clash? Just a thought. It's strange that so many cast left halfway through the series. What's up with that? Melody, Linda, Tao Zi, Sha Jie, An Qi, Lei Ke Si (who came back for a cameo in the last 2 episodes).
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Read this from baidu. Poor An Qi
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=324704926

The question is who is the best match for Da Dong in KO One. Teacher Tian Xin is leading in people's choice while some responded commented that they would rather Da Dong pairs with Jin Bao San than An Qi. Poor poor An Qi.

Lol, Da Dong and Jin Bao San... but no! I'd never support Jin Bao San coz he's 'qian bian" (欠扁) kinda person.
    Sorry to all Jin Bao San's fans...

My pick is Melody (Teacher Tian Xin). My next choice will be Sha Jie.

Man, I wonder what happened to the actress who plays An Qi. With so many people hating her like that, I wonder if she's able to recuperate from the heartache and rejection. Poor An Qi...

You can check out her blog to find out.

http://blog.yam.com/shuyankm

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    You can check out her blog to find out.

http://blog.yam.com/shuyankm
    Thanks. She seems to be holding up pretty well, though she hardly updates her blog.
    She even has Korean name. Is she branching out to Korea or something?

i think i saw her once in the game show when promoting KO One

Watch episode 18 yesterday.

click to show/hide spoilers
    I wonder how powerful is Ji An. Even Hei Long is afraid of him. He must be super duper powerful. Can Da Dong match him?

Btw, Big Spicy and Axe (2 of Jin Bao Shan's lackeys) are also gone. Now left only Little Spicy and Shark. Ji An joined later. He was not one of Jin Bao San gang in the beginning.

I wonder how powerful is Ji An. Even Hei Long is afraid of him. He must be super duper powerful. Can Da Dong match him?

Ji An is a demon fighter, but he's a separate entity from KO fighters. IMO, Ji An as the demon fighter in KO One is in the same position as Huo Yan as the Fire Ambassador in the X-Family. For this reason, I would probably equate Ji An's power to that of Huo Yan. They both are good by nature, but they are too straightforward in their approach to annihilate evil. They can only see black and white and nothing in between. That's why Ji An repeatedly tried to destroy Ya Se's evil power resulted from the sword's possession in the same manner of Huo Yan's attempt to restore balance in the Iron Dimension. Neither KO fighters nor Zhong Ji Tie Ke Ren is a match to their unsurpassed power.
    Last edited by Jilly; 04-11-08 at 01:18 PM.

Watching episode 22. Something I don't understand.

What will happen to Ya Se after he surrenders to Hei Long and become a 'demon'? Hei Long said he will teach Ya Se how to control his Sword Demon. What will happen after that? Ya Se become his lackey? How does Ya Se become 'demon' helps in Hei Long's quest to become the unbeatable 'demon'? If Ya Se become 'demon' and he asborbs all Ya Se's power, then it makes sense. But, that's not the case. He said he will help Ya Se control Ya Se's Sword Demon. I still don't get how this can help him reach the top demon level. Does this mean he will always need Ya Se by his side to maintain his power, that they become a twin entity? Very confusing.

On another topic. I'm glad to know that the jealous, petty, cruel Lei Ke Si is not the true Lei Ke Si, but the Lei Ke Si that is influenced by the demonic power of Ares's Hand.

I really wish to know how Da Dong, Lei Ke Si and Cai Yun Han got their weapons.

Haha. The ending is so funny. I really thought they all died (and that we were only told they were still alive in The X-Family), and then, the credit rewind.

Watching episode 22. Something I don't understand.

What will happen to Ya Se after he surrenders to Hei Long and become a 'demon'? Hei Long said he will teach Ya Se how to control his Sword Demon. What will happen after that? Ya Se become his lackey? How does Ya Se become 'demon' helps in Hei Long's quest to become the unbeatable 'demon'? If Ya Se become 'demon' and he asborbs all Ya Se's power, then it makes sense. But, that's not the case. He said he will help Ya Se control Ya Se's Sword Demon. I still don't get how this can help him reach the top demon level. Does this mean he will always need Ya Se by his side to maintain his power, that they become a twin entity? Very confusing.
    Sorry, I don't remember much about this part, so I can't answer your question. But if I have to guess, it should the evil manifestation in Ya Se's body, which is similar to Xia Tian when he was about to be turned into chi mei in The X-Family.

On another topic. I'm glad to know that the jealous, petty, cruel Lei Ke Si is not the true Lei Ke Si, but the Lei Ke Si that is influenced by the demonic power of Ares's Hand.

Now you know why I don't hate Lei Ke Si, hehe.

Haha. The ending is so funny. I really thought they all died (and that we were only told they were still alive in The X-Family), and then, the credit rewind.
    LMAO. That part is very funny and creative indeed.

yeahh the ending was shocked me a lil that's it??? then it was rewinded lol

I haven't continued watching this. So i stucked at eps 16

One more similarities between Wang Ya Se and Lan Ling Wang.

Both their weapons have user manual.

Default love this drama

i love this drama....this drama is the best!!!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/yuyuchau/KO1.jpg')

At first i really like this series, but they ending is unexpected...... i thought they are going to have this really big fight....yet they all just lost their power. Still it is very entertaining......
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

I read news that the company has planned to film KO1 part 2. According to the news, KO1prt2 was supposed to have started filming last Dec. But, because Arron was dissatisfied he will still be playing second fiddle to Jiro Wang, he took him off the project, which caused it to be delayed. Arron's manager denied that and said that Arron has actually rejected a movie and a series in Mainland China to participate in KO1 prt 2. The delay was caused by the producer wanting to edit the script to make it better. But, the manager also said she did not know whether Arron will be able to participate in the series or not later because he has to concentrate of releasing his EP. Last time, Arron only has 2 hours of sleep because he need to juggle filming series and making FRH album. The manager doesn't want him to go through that again.
    The producer of the series also denied that Arron rejected the project. He said the project is still under planning stage. He didn't know who spread this rumour to defame Arron.

I'm so happy to hear about this news. I hope Arron will be able to participate. I hope all the original cast will be able to participate. Lei Ke Si, Wang Ya Se, Wang Da Dong, Ding Xiao Yu, Sha Jie, Wu Xiong etc.

Kidd, is this series really good?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Kidd, is this series really good?
    All I can say is one man's meat is another man's poison.

I personally like it, but, I know some people cannot finish it.

You have to have a high tolerance for illogical things and silly jokes to enjoy this series. Also, the producer himself admitted that KO1 is not perfect. When they produced the series, it's still in experimental stage. So, the script was not well done or well thought out. I think they did not have a complete storyline when they aired, or they change it half way, because some important characters went missing halfway through the series and new characters join it.

But, nonetheless I enjoy it because it's different it's a different kind of series from the one I usually watch and I like fantasy story. So, I enjoy this series. I was reminded of KO style video game when I watch this series. But, it's not all nonsense and silly jokes. There is story and character development in it and of course got the relationships and brotherhood.

The first quote in my signature is from this series.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-13-11 at 04:00 AM.

Just a funny thought.

You know in 'KO One' universe, it's Lei Ke Si who caused the 2nd degree earthquake in 'It Started with A Kiss'. So, that means there are 2 Xia Tian's alternate counterparts in Gold Universe, i.e. Wang Da Dong and Ah Jin.