Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Series:Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi starring-Chae Rim, Nick Cheung

can you post again the main theme hehe, thanks so much, the link above is expired already,
    and also do you have the ending theme as same as in the series, it's more beautiful, this ending theme you post above is sung by another singer and in very slow rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by meo_trang
    anyone know what the viet title of this series is?
    The viet title is Tân Túy Hiệp

Thanks for the info!
    I have found this series and will watch it this evening, hopefuly it wont disappoint my high expectations!

Thanks for the info!
    I have found this series and will watch it this evening, hopefuly it wont disappoint my high expectations!
    well I really liked it, the scenes with nick and chae rim together are always funny. They always mess with each other, which builds into a more intimate relationship.
    So, I guess you can expect it to be a good series thanks to the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by xuevana
    can you post again the main theme hehe, thanks so much, the link above is expired already,
    and also do you have the ending theme as same as in the series, it's more beautiful, this ending theme you post above is sung by another singer and in very slow rhythm
    I think the ending theme from the series is the same version -- they just made it play faster, which produces a chipmunk-like voice.

Quote Originally Posted by WangDang
    well I really liked it, the scenes with nick and chae rim together are always funny. They always mess with each other, which builds into a more intimate relationship.
    So, I guess you can expect it to be a good series thanks to the two of them.
    I love this series! It is absolutely hilarious. Both Nick and Chae Rim are absolutely adorable!
    I am up to episode 7 by now... They are still in love with the "wrong" person hihi

I love this series! It is absolutely hilarious. Both Nick and Chae Rim are absolutely adorable!
    I am up to episode 7 by now... They are still in love with the "wrong" person hihi
    haha yeah.

I hope this series get subbed.
    I bought the vietnamese dubbed one, dvd format recorded from VHS, on ebay.

The romances of this series are bitter sweet, especialy the one between nick and Chae Rim. But unfortunately the plot grows significantly dumb at the end as they tried so hard to create ultimate conflicts and dangers for the couples to overcome in order to prove their love to each other. Nick did a great job at this point, at the moments of intense and screwed feelings he really proved himself as a good actor who is capable of expressing profound and complex emotions. Chae Rim was very convincing as the sweet and vulnerable princess who is deeply hurt by the misunderstandings between her and her husband.

This series is quite nice and sweet if you are not interested in logical and intelligent storyline

So did Nick actually liked the other girl or showed more emotions towards the other girl, and started to ignore Chae Rim? I mean...when he has more emotions for the other one, misunderstanding will continue to rise...I really don't like these kind of plot where there is a third party and the lead male is confused on which one he loves more...

Quote Originally Posted by angel4Ever
    So did Nick actually liked the other girl or showed more emotions towards the other girl, and started to ignore Chae Rim? I mean...when he has more emotions for the other one, misunderstanding will continue to rise...I really don't like these kind of plot where there is a third party and the lead male is confused on which one he loves more...
    Nah, he loves Chae Rim because he finally realizes their bond.
    He only cares for the other chick because she is a friend and since they had a love in the past, he considers her a close friend.
    He also tells Chae Rim that they're just friends as well and rejected the other chick when she tried to come onto him.
    But, being how girls are, jealousy is unavoidable.

She comes to trust him that the relationship between him and the other chick is just friends, but nick got upset/depress when she tried to help the other chick, which turned out to cause more harm than help.
    Last edited by WangDang; 05-30-06 at 05:23 AM.

The romances of this series are bitter sweet, especialy the one between nick and Chae Rim. But unfortunately the plot grows significantly dumb at the end as they tried so hard to create ultimate conflicts and dangers for the couples to overcome in order to prove their love to each other. Nick did a great job at this point, at the moments of intense and screwed feelings he really proved himself as a good actor who is capable of expressing profound and complex emotions. Chae Rim was very convincing as the sweet and vulnerable princess who is deeply hurt by the misunderstandings between her and her husband.

This series is quite nice and sweet if you are not interested in logical and intelligent storyline
    I actually like it when the conflicts are "light hearted," where things aren't so complicated. Plus, in their case, it was always entertaining to watch the two of them on screen together. So, no matter how illogical the problems were, they made the difference.

Yes please repost the main theme

just bought the dvd set.. *cross fingers* hope it's a good watch

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Yes please repost the main theme
    here you go:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...3393135CB7B258

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...BE381C379ECCA5

thank you!
    I love the theme song which is all so the main theme of the whole series!

omg i'm late again for the main theme, owowoww

omg i'm late again for the main theme, owowoww
    here you go:

sub theme: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...A2445E316C3A79

main theme: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...4E1BE11CDAA512

hello! could someone please post the ending theme again??
    thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by yuriko
    hello! could someone please post the ending theme again??
    thanks in advance!
    here you go: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...803A76710175EB

thanks alot! I really really like this song!