Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Series:Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi starring-Chae Rim, Nick Cheung

Default New Series:Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi starring-Chae Rim, Nick Cheung

This is a new series starring Chae Rim. She plays as a princess.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...ideos/did-106/

Yes.This is a good one. I love it. It is very funny and difference. It is interesting to see two main charactors fall with somebody else and then they finally realize how much they love each other. Chae Rim is cute as usual. Nick fits so well with the role Guo Huan. I can't think of anybody else to play this role besides him!

this one looks interesting, i hope it gets dubbed in viet soon.

I don't buy them yet...how about this serie? chaerim is so cute, Qiao zhen yu too...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

this is the pix of yoyo with QZW...is she older than him...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.ent.163.com/star/picture/1121149584.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    I don't buy them yet...how about this serie? chaerim is so cute, Qiao zhen yu too...
    It is not bad. It has a happy ending as you can expect..

Anyone knows what's Qiao Zhen Yu's screen time like in this series?

i seen until episode 8...his screentime is not bad....he is second lead ...his screentime will have more later!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Anyone knows what's Qiao Zhen Yu's screen time like in this series?
    I would say he is quite important in the first 24 episode. Then less and less until the end.

yes, i am download in internet...so i can't see it in complet...but i had seen the episode 38-39-40...so, QZY is not appears until the end of episode 40...

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron
    I would say he is quite important in the first 24 episode. Then less and less until the end.
    hum...if i don't wrong, he plays two role, right??? twin brothers?

Thanks, I should be watching this show soon.

this serie is good...I like chaerim and qzy and also nick...their acting are really good!

I just finished this series. I love the chemistry between Nick and Chae Rim. Every scene that they fight is just hilarious. Their countless bickering never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by batmanwcm
    I just finished this series. I love the chemistry between Nick and Chae Rim. Every scene that they fight is just hilarious. Their countless bickering never ceases to amaze me.
    yes, they are quite cute together..Chae Rim is quite sweet but she's not really pretty, there's just something missing about her looks but i can't put a finger to it.

To an earlier post, yes Qiao Zhen Yu acts as a pair of twins..you know, his eyes can be pretty scarey and evil if he wants to. I have a growing respect for his acting. one moment, he's the mild and si wen Chen Shao Tang, another he's the more rough Qin Yun (or something like that).

The Jia Ding outfit that Chae Rim wore, I can't help but make a comparison bet the jia ding outfit that Huang Xiaoming and friends wore in Shao Nian Tang Bo Hu and I just think that the outfit in Tang Bo Hu looks so much more authentic than the blue one that Chae Rim wore in this show. I like this princess though, she has a passion for life and enjoys little simple things in life.
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-24-06 at 03:09 PM.

I remember Qiao Zhen Yu acting as a pair of twins, but he really only acts one role because the role of his twin brother was extremely short, 5 minutes at most, and insignigicant.

I always liked Nick's acting, especially in a comedy. Chae Rim is new to me because I never saw her previous dramas. She has an adorable face and I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something in her eyes just seem to grab your attention, especially when she smiles and laughs, which I feel is perfect in a romantic comedy such as this one.

There were some holes in the plot, [SPOILER] ie. how Qiao Zhen Yu and Yo Yo Mung go off to investigate how Yo Yo Mung's parents were framed. They gave up and low and behold, the perpetrator comes and confesses. I'm sure they could have made it more interesting for Qiao Zhen Yu and Yo Yo Mung but this series is mostly about Nick and Chae's relationship.

where do u ppl download movies from or more like series?
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

I remember Qiao Zhen Yu acting as a pair of twins, but he really only acts one role because the role of his twin brother was extremely short, 5 minutes at most, and insignigicant.

I always liked Nick's acting, especially in a comedy. Chae Rim is new to me because I never saw her previous dramas. She has an adorable face and I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something in her eyes just seem to grab your attention, especially when she smiles and laughs, which I feel is perfect in a romantic comedy such as this one.

There were some holes in the plot, [SPOILER] ie. how Qiao Zhen Yu and Yo Yo Mung go off to investigate how Yo Yo Mung's parents were framed. They gave up and low and behold, the perpetrator comes and confesses. I'm sure they could have made it more interesting for Qiao Zhen Yu and Yo Yo Mung but this series is mostly about Nick and Chae's relationship.
    I see. I am only at the beginning of the series so did not know the twin brother appeared for a short while only but at that moment when the twins were on together, it reminded me of Xia Ke Xing aka. Tony Leung's 1989 version.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I see. I am only at the beginning of the series so did not know the twin brother appeared for a short while only but at that moment when the twins were on together, it reminded me of Xia Ke Xing aka. Tony Leung's 1989 version.
    I was actually hoping they would develop this part further. Seeing Qiao Zhen Yu act sincere and nice one moment, and having his twin act aggressive and somewhat cruel the next moment would have been a great twist to the story.

I was actually hoping they would develop this part further. Seeing Qiao Zhen Yu act sincere and nice one moment, and having his twin act aggressive and somewhat cruel the next moment would have been a great twist to the story.
    hum...yes, I like it...because i don't have the chance to see him in evil role...