Thread: Love at the Aegean Sea

Default Love at the Aegean Sea

What did you guys think about this review?
    Last edited by mermaidmelody33; 03-03-06 at 12:16 PM.

Pretty detailed and gives a very good summary *thumbs up* However, I'm from the opposite spectrum as I found the series pretty much atrocious and would give it 2 stars/5 (and that's being generous..I'm tempted to just give 1 star). In general, I couldn't find one person's acting in that show which I found worthy of being praised--although I think most of it is due to the pathetic script and storyline. Maybe if it didn't drag for so long, then it wouldn't have been such a chore (my family kept turning it on while we were eating dinner so I had choice but to see it *Cringes*).

I was half rooting for Yi Qian's character just because Xiao Tong got way too annoying, but then she turned pretty hopeless herself. Meh, I really didn't like this series much.

Overall though, I would give the worst acting award to Chae Rim, she honestly looked like she was going to laugh everytime she was crying. But I do agree with you, she can look half decent if her eyes get all watery; maybe that's her selling point. Anyway, keep up the good work! (I can never have the patience to write so much and remember so many details =P

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    Pretty detailed and gives a very good summary *thumbs up* However, I'm from the opposite spectrum as I found the series pretty much atrocious and would give it 2 stars/5 (and that's being generous..I'm tempted to just give 1 star). In general, I couldn't find one person's acting in that show which I found worthy of being praised--although I think most of it is due to the pathetic script and storyline. Maybe if it didn't drag for so long, then it wouldn't have been such a chore (my family kept turning it on while we were eating dinner so I had choice but to see it *Cringes*).

I was half rooting for Yi Qian's character just because Xiao Tong got way too annoying, but then she turned pretty hopeless herself. Meh, I really didn't like this series much.

Overall though, I would give the worst acting award to Chae Rim, she honestly looked like she was going to laugh everytime she was crying. But I do agree with you, she can look half decent if her eyes get all watery; maybe that's her selling point. Anyway, keep up the good work! (I can never have the patience to write so much and remember so many details =P
    I thought the same way too about Xiao Tong and Yi Qian are way prettier than Chae Rim, I must say that En Qi is pretty blind

I haven't see it so don't know much. Is is any good? What's the story-plot?

Well...love is blind. I would say that Xiao Tong is someone that En Qi found, while Yi Qian was someone that his mom kept promoting. I think Chae Rim is a pretty decent actress if you watch Korean drama, but her performances inside Chinese drama were pretty poor. I never really liked the idea of Koreans being in Mainland dramas. I don't really get the whole marketing concept. You'll only get Chae Rim fans to watch and those are usually International Chae Rim fans and not really Koreans to watch it. Also, Korean stations do not dub chinese dramas from what I've learned.

This drama story wise, was not a good drama. The plot was very forced even to the last moment which makes it un memorable to me.