Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what movies are you dying to see?

dont have one now

Iron Man 2 & The Men Who Stare at Goats.

I can still live even if I missed them, but I'm really keen to watch these:-

a) Salt - starring Angelina Jolie....

b) Splice - starring Adrien Brody, I'm not sure if this horror sci-fi will show in here, I hope it will. This movie may remind audiences of Species (hey, they both begins with S) in some ways but I think it will be more interesting than that.

c) Incept - starring Leonardo dicaprio, Ken Wanatabe, Cillian Murphy and Ellen Page. I am very keen to watch this because of the confidence with the director Nolan (who directed Dark Knight) and performances by Wanatabe and Murphy even though Leo's the lead here. The plot seems complexly interesting too. The poster also elicit that feeling of Dark Knight, don't you think? I think it's the colours that gives such effect.

d) The Last Airbender - starring unfamiliar bunch. This is the movie which I'd mistaken James Cameron's Avatar for this. I don't know, but the plot of the movie attracts me.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I can still live even if I missed them, but I'm really keen to watch these:-

d) The Last Airbender - starring unfamiliar bunch. This is the movie which I'd mistaken James Cameron's Avatar for this. I don't know, but the plot of the movie attracts me.
    Did you watch the The Last Airbender cartoon? If you are a fan of the Last Airbender cartoon then movie adaptation is a must watch. But I not quite sure how the movie will turn out. It may disappoint all the fans out there.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000 View Post
    Did you watch the The Last Airbender cartoon? If you are a fan of the Last Airbender cartoon then movie adaptation is a must watch. But I not quite sure how the movie will turn out. It may disappoint all the fans out there.
    No, I haven't. But the plot somehow interest me.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

these are really good movies whose are discussed in forum i will share my friends thanksReview on baume & mercier Riviera
    Last edited by jahion; 06-10-10 at 05:49 AM.

Too excited here to see Tony Leung's "Grandmaster" and Lee Sung-jae's "Dreams Come True".
    Not sure if those are the actual titles or just working titles and if those movies are even done yet...