Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041

Thread: FLYING FOX OF THE SNOWY MOUNTAIN 2006

Well i had just finished this series and i was very disapointed with the plot. Gillian Chueng only appeared in a few episodes and then she died. I was like "what the heck" She was the only person that i actually wanted to see the main guy with.
    Also the only person i ended up liking the most was [SIZE=3]Wu Qing Zhe:Kanga!I found his character very appealing to watch. [/SIZE]
    I really didnt like the fact that the Wu Fei ended up with Ruolan. I was like he shouldve ended up with Lingsu who gave everything to him.

agree, lingsu was more in favor for me to end up with wu fei/hu fei... i actually like tvb 99 version better even tho charmene(spelling) wasn't good back then but the story progressed way faster and i actually don't like the kid part in this one, i like how tvb version he was an adult already basically maturing n all then giving flash backs about his parents. n the fight scenes in this one is very disappointing imho for a wong jing series too. he usually have some good cgi n fight scenes, chor lau heung 2001, duke mount deer 2000, etc.

What didn't you like about the fight scenes?

For me, the fight scenes were actually one of the best features of this series. I hate flying around "fights" and ones full of dumb projectiles (like exploding firecracks, exploding ground and junk) and CGI.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

This series has quickly gone from a B+ to a D-.

There has gotta be some involvement from TVB writers in some capacity. The stuff that's made up for this series is totally idiotic with no consideration for realism or logic. People fall off a cliff onto an icy surface and don't even break a bone. Someone get iron chains shoved through their shoulder blades and hours later is up and fighting. Someone gets 18 inches of sword stuck in their abdomen and don't even require a bandage, much less medical attention.

That's not even mentioning completely illogical character actions/non-actions.

They even carted out the old amnesia ploy.

This has TVB trademark all over it.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner