Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best football player in the world

Banned

Default Best football player in the world

Who is the best player in the world currently?
    I say Ronaldinho (Barcelona).

WHY ISN'T ANYONE BANNING THIS AHMED DUDE?!!

Quote Originally Posted by yeung gor 2
    WHY ISN'T ANYONE BANNING THIS AHMED DUDE?!!
    like i say...the mod don't do any job.......

peyton manning.... haha j/k

id say beckham
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    like i say...the mod don't do any job.......
    Yes, because we have to be all knowing all the time. If you feel so annoyed at our "lax" administration, perhaps you should have actually reported ahmed? As it is, you remind me of the person who saw a traffic accident and then, instead of calling 911, called a friend to complain about how the emergency personel hasn't shown up yet. I'm sorry, but we have a life outside of this forum and can't be expected to babysit every thread and read your mind, if you see something wrong, perhaps you should bring it to our attention instead of sitting here and whine.

Oh, best football player in the world? Ronaldinho and LaDamian Tomlinson (maybe Rocopoco too?).
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

there no need to report if u r doing ur job................but just 4get it..........

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    there no need to report if u r doing ur job................but just 4get it..........
    Yea, do your job, Moin. BTW, how much are they paying you?

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed
    you should get banned

Haha, this idiot got banned instead.

Ronaldinho is certainly very good, i would probably wait until the World Cup to make a judgement though.

Personally, for me, great players wins tournaments, and are not just great in skills.

Han SOlo

Yeah Ronaldinho is the greatest footballer in the world. How about we put him in a defensive role? He's supposed to be the greatest, right?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

How about we make Pele and Maradona play keeper? Or Bobby Moore or George Best? They are also acknowledged as the top players of their time. Or put Paolo Maldini as a striker and lets see how he fares.

The "greatest" football player does not need to be able to play in every position to be considered the "greatest". That's called versatile.

I'd say the best/greatest football player should be able to inspire and lead his team, Ronaldinho being one of those who can.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Yeah Ronaldinho is the greatest footballer in the world. How about we put him in a defensive role? He's supposed to be the greatest, right?
    Be ridiculously wasted there but half of the time Brazil does that, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, and Lucio would be wingers or attacking midfielders for any other nation.
    Last edited by Moinllieon; 01-15-06 at 06:18 PM.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinllieon
    Yes, because we have to be all knowing all the time. If you feel so annoyed at our "lax" administration, perhaps you should have actually reported ahmed? As it is, you remind me of the person who saw a traffic accident and then, instead of calling 911, called a friend to complain about how the emergency personel hasn't shown up yet. I'm sorry, but we have a life outside of this forum and can't be expected to babysit every thread and read your mind, if you see something wrong, perhaps you should bring it to our attention instead of sitting here and whine.

Oh, best football player in the world? Ronaldinho and LaDamian Tomlinson (maybe Rocopoco too?).
    shaun alexander is much better than tomlinson, but peyton manning is still best
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    shaun alexander is much better than tomlinson, but peyton manning is still best
    Take away Steve Hutchinson and Walter Jones, there's no way Shaun Alexander can best LT. As great as Peyton is at his position, he's at the mercy of a lot of other players to make him great. LT can be a one man show.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

Quote Originally Posted by dan J
    Take away Steve Hutchinson and Walter Jones, there's no way Shaun Alexander can best LT. As great as Peyton is at his position, he's at the mercy of a lot of other players to make him great. LT can be a one man show.
    LT isn't a one man show either, Brees and Gates are very good too. But overall, I just think LT is better, more complete. He's a much better receiver than Alexander, and that alone is enough to separate them.

As for Peyton, well, let's just say that most people would say Brady is better anyways.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Banned

LT isn't a one man show either, Brees and Gates are very good too. But overall, I just think LT is better, more complete. He's a much better receiver than Alexander, and that alone is enough to separate them.

As for Peyton, well, let's just say that most people would say Brady is better anyways.
    RIght now : LT, Urlacher, Brady.

Peyton is good, the smartest but Brady gets the job done. That is what makes Brady better. Peyton is more talented but is not clutch.

Shaun Alexander is the most overrated MVP next to Emmitt Smith. WHen you have a super O- line any decently talented player can be good. For example, look at Jake Plummer.

Best football (soccer) player ever is probably Pele.

Best clutch (american) football player is Joe Montana.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

the point though is that he can be. remember the couple years when Brees wasn't quite Brees yet, and there was no Gates, LT was the one man show in SD, granted it wasn't good enough to win. and that one year when he rushed for 1600 yards and made 100 catches. oh almost forgot, he throws for TDs too now.

and some would say Vinatieri is better still.
    Last edited by dan J; 01-19-06 at 11:11 AM.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

Quote Originally Posted by almo89
    Best football (soccer) player ever is probably Pele.

Best clutch (american) football player is Joe Montana.
    I agree... with football player maybe Jerry Rice is rank high too.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Everybody has different opinions in this,i say Owen is great.........others are good too but Owen is simply great
    true love cannot be shown where it doesn't exist,nor can it be hidden where it truely exists

How about henry he pretty good no?