Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Sammul Chan

haha! maymoo's got him during nights, what abt goddess and lily? first come first served!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Sammul ish so cuuute...I hope he's better from the accident ;____;
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Lol, I want holidays with him. Plus birthdays and yeah hehe.

Anyways so you will be renting Triumph in the Skies huh Lily? That is great!!! Glad to hear it. Hehe, once you get started and get "into" Sammul's role, do tell what you think. Lol, then again you can comment right away with just how he looks!!!

Well here is an article from Em's site TVBSpace News Roundup http://tvbspacenews.blogspot

The article mentions a bit about Sammul and his "character" in Police Cadets Brave Heart. But like the warning mentioned, there is spoiler. Lol, good thing I dind't read all of it. Just glanced!!!

August 3

[Oriental Daily]

***WARNING: SPOILER FOR POLICE CADET BRAVE HEART***

Fiona Sit, Ron Ng and Sammul Chan were among the cast members at the Police Cemetary, filming a funeral scene for "Police Cadet Brave Hearts". After all the gossips, the prosecutions and accidents striking cast members since filming began, the producer made sure that he followed the usual tradition and handed out lucky packets to every cast members for their safety and even for Michael Miu, who was not present at the shoot, but whose character had died in the course of duty, a lucky packet was placed over his prop funeral picture to ensure that everyone was safe and there were no more problems.

The filming for "Police Cadet" is now nearing its end and Fiona Sit indicates that the first thing she has to do after finishing is to rescue her deeply tanned skin and take it back to its previous pale complexion. She says: "My record company has given me an instruction that after filming, they will give me two days rest in the hope that I will do 48 hours of treatments and see if I can rescue it. I will also use speed hair restorer in the hope that my hair will grow back soon."

Also, with a constant stream of gossip following her since the start of filming, will Fiona be breathing a sigh of relief once filming finishes? She says: "No, there will still be gossip if I was doing any other work. Although the filming has been hard work, I have lots of memories." Are they bad memories? She says: "Well there are bound to be good and bad memories."

The storyline tells of how instructing officer Michael Miu's character losing his life in the series and his group of young students sending him on his final farewell. At the same time, Sammul's character finds out that Michael is actually his father and is devastated.

http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a68cnt.html
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Oohh I can't till I see that...for Ron and Sammul only. I don't like the whole Ron-Tavia thing...eyuck :P

Lol, I'll give Ron and Tavia a chance, but I don't think that they will become a favorite pairing for me.

Lets jump back to Sammul now. So he will pair with Fiona Sit? Or lsomething like that right?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

What does Fiona look like? O.o;; I have no idea who she is...well, I bet I've seen her and just don't know her name lol

oh gosh i read the news! can't bring myself not to read the spoilers. so sad i think that scene would be another touching scene
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    oh gosh i read the news! can't bring myself not to read the spoilers. so sad i think that scene would be another touching scene
    I think I'll need lots of tissues for that scene

Here is a picture of Fiona This picture was with the news, but since there isn't Sammul I decided not to post

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040804/ent/0804enew18p1.gif')

That is Fiona right? Lol... Anyways I don't think I remember seeing her anywhere before. She reminds me of Mandy Cho in that pic though.

I'm looking forward to that scene because I really want to see how Sammul will act it out. Its sounds/seems to be a very touching and tragic scene so I'm expecting a lot from Sammul
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I can't wait to see Sammul<3

yeah, hopefully by then his acting will improve. he's not really good in such scenes
    cherrie

Talking

I'm so blinded by his attractiveness that I don't really notice if he's good or not lol ^.^

Oh maymoo, lol. Even though he is very cute, acting does relaly count now! ^_^

Hmmm....has Sammul done other "dramatic" scenes like that? I can't remember many...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I can't wait to see Sammulll aaaghhh omg ;D I miss his adorable face hehehehehe I think he buffed up over the months...that's good

An article on Sammul. Credit to Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

August 6th
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040807/ent/0807enew15p1.gif')

[Oriental Daily]

Sammul Chan appeared yesterday in a suit and white leather shoes in a typical seventies look, even topping it off with a gold chain around his neck that displayed the words 'Good Health'. He laughs: "I thought I'd use this chain to match the reminiscent look. It was a present from my nanny and I have never worn it before, so it was hard work finding it at home." He will soon be presenting the TVB Olympic Games coverage and he has received a four inch thick 'bible' that left him stunned and he has not yet started reading it. He says that his work is lined up to the end of the year, so in order to face all this work, he has not seen much of his family and he is also turning down his friends' offers of trips abroad as he laughs: "Every time I am at my busiest, they will invite me to go away. The most I can manage at the moment is half a day in Macau."

http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a15cnt.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow, Sammul is so busy!!! What with though? Seems like a lot of the artists presenting TVB at the Olympics has been loaded with things to read, poor them, hehe. Anyways I hope that after all this working he will take some time away for a trip and relaxe!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

SAMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YUMMMMMMMEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

tnx for the news goddess!
    hmmm, his neck braces is gone! great!
    not really dramatic. but those with high emotion scenes. in survivor's law, when he can't help his dad. then in tits, can't remember which scene though
    cherrie

Some news on Sammul. Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup. http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

August 9th
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040810/ent/0810enew09b1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040810/img/e13081053_big.jpg')
    [The Sun & Oriental Daily]

Ron Ng and Sammul Chan were filming yesterday on the cliff faces of Shek O for "Police Cadet Brave Hearts" in a scene where the two are competing against each other in climbing a rock four to five storeys high. To ensure the ultimate safety, there were four professional climbers on hand to oversee the scene and even some of the crew had to wear safety gear and Ron and Sammul were both kitted out fully as they acted their roles without a stunt double, but definitely looking and acting the part. During the filming, the crew even threw little stones down at them to give the feeling of danger and making the two eat some dust!

This is the first time that Ron has filmed a climbing scene, but he was not afraid at all and was not shaky as he said: "This is filming close-up shots, so I have to do it myself, but the director needs some wide shots and in order to make it look more professional, there will be stand in to do that scene." When asked if he was afraid, he says: "Not really, the coaches were there and the feeling of hanging from the side of a mountain is quite high." He laughs that there have been many outdoor shoots for the show, inlcuding hill walking at Bat Sin Leng early that morning. When asked if he could handle it, he says: "I am okay, there was some wind and it was not very sunny." After saying this, he took his T-shirt off his back and squeezed out the sweat from it.

Sammul reveals that he ate the wrong food and had food poisoning earlier: "Before at Bat Sin Leng, I had diarrheoa and was looking around for a toilet everywhere. The crew said I was quite brave to drink fizzy soda after that. (Are you okay?) I'm okay." He reveals that his earlier neck injury has almost healed completely now, but he daren't move it too violently and is taking it easy during filming. When the press suggested he could do 'rock climbing physiotherapy', he laughs: "More like 'highly dangerous physiotherapy'!"

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/2...3909_0003.html
    http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a59cnt.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lol.... Sammul doesn't look to flattering in both those pics. He looks a bit old in the first pic as for the second pic Hehe

Hmmmmm, I remember the scene in SL, but can't remember any scenes from TITS. He did okay in that scene in SL, but I thought it was still a bit wooden.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I love Sammul's smile. He's so genuine and adorable. *faints*

hehe, sammul looks as if he's having a really hard time in the 2nd pic
    cherrie