Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Sammul Chan

well deric was one of the senior actor, he acted many series including good and evil characters. he's a bad guy in the breaking point, rite?

goddess, do you mean sammul sing?

Talking

I wonder what Sammul's voice sounds like...damn it I must find a song by him!
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Thanks you guys. I remember Deric now. I think i saw him in some ancient series long ago. heheh It's just my memory is not tat great. hehhe.

Well .. true.. I disappeared for two weeks or so Goddess because i had to get ready for UCSD! Hic hic hic... so scared to go to college! I have two more weeks till i have to go up there. I don't want to leave SPCnet! hic hic hic.....

Sammul plays the flute? Ahhhhh! More talents! Oyyyy... .he has everything doesn't he? Thanks Godess.. Maymoo and I will surely cisit Sammul during those weeks.. won't we Maymoo? Wink Wink! Don't throw us out when we do!
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Talking

lol lily, goddess isn't going to throw us out for visiting, she's gonna throw us out cos we'll end up hogging Sammul and she'll get pissed at us xD

wow, college girl, I'm still a high school pre-freshie! (well, freshie in a week, but school didn't start yet, so still pre-freshie)

Maymoo....Shhh! That was the whole plan. Now she knows. I guess she won't evenl let us visit him now! hahaha.

You're a frshie? ooooooo! You're going to have fun for the next four years! High school is fun! hehe. Good luck with everything.

Ahh.. the new layout is nice... I need to get used to it though!
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Gosh, I must find some of his songs to listen to!!! Quite excited to know how he sounds. I listened to his voice and it does sound nice, hehehe
    He sings as well? Well to tell you the truth I'm not suprised. Most tvb actors or any asian actors in general will sing as well. It was his sister that taught him? Lucky! Free tutoring
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

yeah, mostly tvb actors and actress can do both...there are various charity shows in HK, so occasionally they prepare songs for the event...

i think i remember watching him in one of those shows, he was singing and dancing togerther with other actors...

Hey there you guys!!!

Oh Lily!!!!! Your going off to college? Good luck!!! Are you still going to be able to come onto spcnet? You better cause I'm so going to miss you if you don't!!! So will you be staying on campus? Gosh, already in college!!! hehehe ^_^

Maymoo, your only a freshman? Gosh, that means your younger then me!!! lol :P Which of course is not a bad thing at all!! hehe. Anyways I'm only like a yr older then you probably. I'll officially be a sophmore tomorrow!!!

Yup, Deric has starred as the good and bad guy. He does both extremely well though. One serie I so want to see him in would be The Blood of Good and Evil, but my rental store didn't have it

Anyways it does seem like all the actors/actresses now adays all sing doesnt' it? Not that its a bad thing, but sometimes I wish they would just stick to one thing. But the more the merrier ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

well very sorry to interup...can anyone here be sure if this is sammul?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg B.jpg (23.1 KB, 13 views)

OH GOD NO THAT'S NOT SAMMUL SAMMUL'S A LOT HOTTER O.O

Wow... strong reaction from maymoo here! I agree with maymoo though... That's not him in that pic. Sammul is way cuter....and "alot hotter". Oyyy... the guy's hair....

Hey goddess... well i am going to dorm at UCSD. School starts on the 23rd of this month for me. I hope that i can still visit spcnet. I love it here... Hmm i will try my best but then i don't know college.. scary and harder too! You're not alone! I will miss talking to you tooooo! l No matter what though.. you're not forgetting me! eeheh. Heck... I will miss all of the peeps here. Well aren't you glad that once i am in college... there's one less person to compete with so you spend more time with Sammul? Maymoo... are you jumping up and down for joy yet?

Hmm... I am still looking for one of his songs... I want to hear his voice so bad! I have never heard his voice... is it deep? soothing? Soft?

Hey there you guys!!

Lol maymoo!!! Your reaction really was something!! Well its definate that that guy is not Sammul. ^_^

Hehe that sounds nice. Are you sharing the dorm? Anyways the 23rd huh? You've still got a couple of weeks then. Enjoy and hope you'll enjoy college life, hehe ^_^

Of coures I won't forget you Lily!!! But if you dont' come onto spcnet every now and then I will!!! Lol, just kidding. Anyways I'ld rather you'ld stay!! I wouldn't mind sharing with you. Lol, heck if you could come on all the time while at college I'll GIVE Sammul to you!! hehehe ^_^

Same I haven't heard any of his singing yet Must find some songs!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Wow... goddess.. did you say that? ooooooo...You will give me Sammul if i come onto SPCnet everyday in college? OKAY THEN! hahhahaa.... Sammul is MINE! haahah.. You're so nice but nah... same as you, i don't mind sharing him with you or maymoo. hehehe. I have two more weeks until school starts....ooooo Well Thanks, i will try to make the best of everything! You too.... enjoy your sophmore year. Don't forget that next year is really important to you! Oyy look at me.. lecturing... hhehe.

Well i know some of you guys here are familiar with his voice because you guys understand chinese and watch series in chinese. How does he sound in serie? Is his voice nice?

Lol, hey I was willing to give him to you or at least my "share" but you didn't want it. Lol, don't regret it now!! hehe Anyways sharing is caring!!

Well I've heard Sammul's voice before in the short clip of Supreme Fate and it sounds nice. Like a guy's voice, lol. Don't know how to put it, but its a nice kind of guy voice ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Sammul is wickeD hot. Need I say more?

Mmm I'm not giving up my share no matter what lol ^^ Have fun in college, don't do drugs and party till 6AM, remember to study before exams and don't drink too much coffee, exercise will work better than caffeine. And don't cram, if you fail ONE test it's okay, just remember to study a few days before the next time! :P

Okay woo yeah FRESHMAN YEAR BEGINS THE 13TH I am so dead. *dies*

hey, we're talking abt sammul's voice here right? hehe, i almost forgot i actually managed to d/l one of his songs! his voice sounds ok though. nothing special, but not bad either
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i think his voice sounds ok, not as deep as raymond lam and not too high pitched...

Cherrie can you describe his singing voice. Like who does he sound like? Or is his voice so unique it cant be described
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

What was the song that song you heard cherrie? lol, I'm still in no luck of finding his songs, but I haven't given up yet!!! ^_^

Gosh, I cant' wait to see Sammul's series!! Seems like hes doing a lot of ancient series eh?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Thanks Maymoo.. i will take care of myself and will not do anything bad okay... I will try not to anyways. I have to keep a good rep so that Sammul will like me. heheh. Of course i know you are not going to give up your share. Oy i wonder what you will do if anyone talks badly of Sammul. Too scary to imagine. Being a freshie is fun. I know you will like it!

Well Goddess... i won't regret it. You're too good of a friend to me for me to regret sharing anything w you...... feel special? :-)

Wow Cherrie... found one of his songs already? I am like Goddess .. still trying to find one here! I will find one! ( my determined expression.. not angry!)

Sammul is white.... eeeeee!

Courtesy to The official Fung fanlisting.
    Attached Images Attached Images