Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Sammul Chan - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031
Results 601 to 618 of 618

Thread: Sammul Chan

  1. #601
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    78

    Default 4 Constables Confirmed to start filming July 2007

    OMG aren't they all so cute! (and talented)

    Special thanks to SehSeh for this article.
    ref link:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...d=1#post707009


  2. #602
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    May I know where can I buy this film in Malaysia?

    《天地孩兒》(New Born)
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  3. #603
    Senior Member chelsea_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    where Sammul is!
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Oh man....just saw this in another forum..glad Sammul's ok.

    陳鍵鋒日前出席《學警出更》的宣傳活動時口腫面腫,又戴著假髮,事後他一直沒有解釋,經記者再三追問下,他 才說出上星期入院做了切割淋巴瘤手術,迫不得已才戴假髮。

    陳鍵鋒表示早前做身體檢查時,醫生發現他頭頂的兩個良性淋巴瘤,如置之不理可能變成惡性,他說︰“一開始很 怕,一來媽媽做過護士,對這些好敏感,而且父親節就到,不想阿爸擔心,所以就沒有公開。”陳鍵鋒七月要拍無 線劇,十月又要到內地工作,所以趁現在的空檔接受手術切除淋巴瘤,至於口腫面腫則因為手術前需要服食抗生素 ,但他對該藥物出現敏感反應,之後醫生換了另一隻藥才無礙,而醫生已給他除疤膏,所以並不擔心 留有疤痕。

  4. #604
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    I heard in a radio show where Sammul described one of his acting experiance. The particular scene was about Sammul's character who loved a girl very much but the girl thought him very 'faan' (frustrating/bothersome) and gave him a slap.

    What movie/series was that?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  5. #605
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    I read that Sammul Chan was the voiceover for the cantonese version of 200 Pound Beauty. Which character does he play?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  6. #606
    Junior Member joycekc22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere in my memory
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan View Post
    Oh man....just saw this in another forum..glad Sammul's ok.

    陳鍵鋒日前出席《學警出更》的宣傳活動時口腫面腫,又戴著假髮,事後他一直沒有解釋,經記者再三追問下,他 才說出上星期入院做了切割淋巴瘤手術,迫不得已才戴假髮。

    陳鍵鋒表示早前做身體檢查時,醫生發現他頭頂的兩個良性淋巴瘤,如置之不理可能變成惡性,他說︰“一開始很 怕,一來媽媽做過護士,對這些好敏感,而且父親節就到,不想阿爸擔心,所以就沒有公開。”陳鍵鋒七月要拍無 線劇,十月又要到內地工作,所以趁現在的空檔接受手術切除淋巴瘤,至於口腫面腫則因為手術前需要服食抗生素 ,但他對該藥物出現敏感反應,之後醫生換了另一隻藥才無礙,而醫生已給他除疤膏,所以並不擔心 留有疤痕。
    just saw this...i'm shocked

  7. #607
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default Little Sammul w/ a lot of makeup

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  8. #608
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    To, Sammul fans. Can you help me clarify this?

    Did Sammul sing the themesong of Survivor's Law themesong?

    In the end credit, only Kenneth's name is listed. But if u google for 律政新人王Ⅱ主題曲, u will see 陳鍵鋒/馬國明 as the singers.

    律政新人王Ⅱ主題曲 - Survivor's Law themesong
    陳鍵鋒 - Sammul Chan
    馬國明 - Kenneth Ma
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  9. #609
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    If only Kenneth's name is listed in the ending credits as the singer, then I think it's safe to assume he sang the theme song.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  10. #610
    Member beans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Haiz, hope sammul will b given a better role to play next time coz survivor law really wont make him popular... Kenneth will get all the popularity coz ppl tend to like such characther play by him, and oso raymond in survivor law1..

    N i hate Kenneth , he juz look some kind of 'evil' to me.. Doesnt look good for me.. Even if his acting skill is good, he shud not play main role, dono y i juz feel that his look is evil.. sry to his fans, juz my personal opinion..

  11. #611
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    If only Kenneth's name is listed in the ending credits as the singer, then I think it's safe to assume he sang the theme song.
    But, there are cases before there a themesong is very obvious a duet, but only 1 singer is credit.

    Example of duet songs where only one singer was credited

    Themesong of Gods of Honor - sung by Benny Chan and Rain Lau but only Benny's name in the end credit.
    Themesong of War of the in-Laws 2 - sung by Liza Wang and Fama, but only Liza's name in the end credit.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  12. #612
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    But, there are cases before there a themesong is very obvious a duet, but only 1 singer is credit.

    Example of duet songs where only one singer was credited

    Themesong of Gods of Honor - sung by Benny Chan and Rain Lau but only Benny's name in the end credit.
    Themesong of War of the in-Laws 2 - sung by Liza Wang and Fama, but only Liza's name in the end credit.
    I hadn't heard the theme song at the time, so I wouldn't have known if it's a "very obvious" duet. From the way you asked the question originally, it seemed more like a "one or the other question."

    Here's the CD version someone posted on youtube where only Kenneth is credited as the singer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOPv6...eature=related
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  13. #613
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I hadn't heard the theme song at the time, so I wouldn't have known if it's a "very obvious" duet. From the way you asked the question originally, it seemed more like a "one or the other question."

    Here's the CD version someone posted on youtube where only Kenneth is credited as the singer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOPv6...eature=related
    The 'very obvious' duet comment is for the themesong of GOH and WOIL2 which has a a female and a male voice. I didn't mean SL2 is very obvious duet. But, if the themesong of SL2 doesn't sound like a duet, why would I asked such a question?

    What's with the "very obvious" quote? Have I offended you by rising more question on this issue instead of taking your answer as absolute answer? You said, if the credit said Kenneth onlyn then it's safe to say that Kenneth is the only singer. So, I give some past examples where 1 singer was credited in a duet song to show that TVB doesn't always credit all singers. What is wrong with me doing so? What's with the defensive tone and sarcasm? I'm not even accusing you of anything. I just want to give and example that TVB didn't always credit it's singer, not to put you down or anything.

    I've reread my question. I don't think my question seems like a "one or the other question." I just list out all the info I found from the net and TV. If I found one site credit Ron/Kenneth as singers, I'll also put this info in my post. I was hoping that some Sammul fans who has inside info or has visited blogs and fansite will know the answer. Sorry for making you misunderstood and it's a objective question with an absolute 'A' or 'B' answer.

    Anyway, thanks for the clip on youtube. So, it's confirmed that only Kenneth sang the song.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-17-08 at 08:55 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  14. #614
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    The 'very obvious' duet comment is for the themesong of GOH and WOIL2 which has a a female and a male voice. I didn't mean SL2 is very obvious duet. But, if the themesong of SL2 doesn't sound like a duet, why would I asked such a question?

    What's with the "very obvious" quote? Have I offended you by rising more question on this issue instead of taking your answer as absolute answer? You said, if the credit said Kenneth onlyn then it's safe to say that Kenneth is the only singer. So, I give some past examples where 1 singer was credited in a duet song to show that TVB doesn't always credit all singers. What is wrong with me doing so? What's with the defensive tone and sarcasm? I'm not even accusing you of anything. I just want to give and example that TVB didn't always credit it's singer, not to put you down or anything.

    I've reread my question. I don't think my question seems like a "one or the other question." I just list out all the info I found from the net and TV. If I found one site credit Ron/Kenneth as singers, I'll also put this info in my post. I was hoping that some Sammul fans who has inside info or has visited blogs and fansite will know the answer.

    Anyway, thanks for the clip on youtube. So, it's confirmed that only Kenneth sang the song. Thanks.
    I think you're being too oversensitive about a series of misunderstandings here. It sounded to me like you were saying SL 2 was an obvious duet, and like the other obvious duets you listed, it may be an example of one where only one singer is credited. Did I say there's anything wrong with you doing so? I quoted your words just as you quoted mine ("one or the other question"). If that automatically means sarcasm and jumping on the defensive, then should I just go ahead and assume those are your intentions? (<--- now THAT's sarcasm.)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  15. #615
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I think you're being too oversensitive about a series of misunderstandings here. It sounded to me like you were saying SL 2 was an obvious duet, and like the other obvious duets you listed, it may be an example of one where only one singer is credited. Did I say there's anything wrong with you doing so? I quoted your words just as you quoted mine ("one or the other question"). If that automatically means sarcasm and jumping on the defensive, then should I just go ahead and assume those are your intentions? (<--- now THAT's sarcasm.)
    I just copied your statement. You yourself put it inside quotation marks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    From the way you asked the question originally, it seemed more like a "one or the other question."
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  16. #616
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I just copied your statement. You yourself put it inside quotation marks.
    Well gee, then I guess I must have intended to be sarcastic and defensive against myself too. Now I will go hide in a corner and cry over the outrage.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  17. #617
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    Sammul's official website is up. Check it out.

    http://www.chankinfung.com/
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  18. #618
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    Some update on Sammul Chan.

    Sammul has just participated in the dance competition 'Wu Lin Da Hui' (舞林大会) organised by a Mainland TV channel, and managed to go to next round. He dance he performe is Paso Doble. Congrats to Sammul. He really works hard for this dance. He has no training and not much experiance or interest in dancing prior to this. So, he practiced 7 hours each day for this dance.

    Note: 舞林大会 is not a copy of 'Strictly Come Dancing'. It actually came before SCD. It's quite a big scale competition since it invite celebs from many Asian countries to participate. So far, I've seen participants from HK, Mainland, Korea, Taiwan and Malaysia. Past participants include Twins, Yumiko Cheng, Cathy Chow, Wallace Chung, Eva Huang, Harisu and many others.
    Official website:
    http://dance.smgbb.cn/
    Old website:
    http://yule.smgbb.cn/dance/


    Next year, Sammul will be participating in a musical with a few other HK and Canadian actors (the musical will be held in Canada). Christopher Wong has listen to some of his songs and wanted to use them in his musical. I wanted which songs Christopher will use. Or, will it be a new unreleased song?
    Last edited by kidd; 11-28-08 at 03:02 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Similar Threads

  1. The Price Of Greed 《千謊百計》
    By vuongngocyen in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 05-07-09, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-05-07, 02:56 AM
  3. When Rules Turn Loose 《識法代言人》
    By JamieNLiza in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 05-10-07, 12:56 PM
  4. Maiden's Vow 《鳳凰四重奏》
    By sehseh in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 12-05-06, 03:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •