Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sammul Chan

Originally posted by Sugar
    man, he needs to grow that hair back
    i know

i just thought abt this right now. what if tvb make a remake of the twins? i think sammul and ron are good choices. sammul is hua wu que while ron is xiao yu er. what do you think? afterall, they are after young and goodlooking actors right?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Lol cherrie, I find it rather amusing when Sammul pouts when he is angry or wahtever. Rather cute, lol He really has improved soooo much!!!! Oh his character in Vigilante in teh Mask is soooo loveable!!! Finally a role where he isn't really spoiled and all that.

Hmmm.....Ron and Sammul as Xiao Yuer and Hua Wu Que? Thats something to think about. I think they would be okay, but I really don't think they could beat Alec Su and Jimmy Lin's protrayal. Thats my favorite. Then again I'm used to having Bosco and Ron be buddy paired and all that. Lol, its possible though, lol. I'm thinking a lot about that idea now!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

well i just thought that because the s4 are the latest talents of tvb. but i don't like bosco...as for kenneth ma, he looks too old for the roles i like alec su, but jimmy lin? nah...! hated whenever he's around
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

You've got to be kidding me cherrie!!!!!! How could you hate Jimmy Lin? I loved him in there, he was my favorite character and twin!!! His pairing with Teresa Lee was amazingly cute!! Oh, here is something to add to our different views list, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i just hated the way he blinks his eye i also don't like teresa lee, so... :P anyway, the only person that keeps me watching it was alec su
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    well i just thought that because the s4 are the latest talents of tvb. but i don't like bosco...as for kenneth ma, he looks too old for the roles i like alec su, but jimmy lin? nah...! hated whenever he's around
    Hehe, cherrie...I think Ron Ng and Bosco Wong have the most potential out of S4. Don't like Sammul Chan though... he really needs to eat a steak!

And Kenneth Ma...after watching Triumph I keep seeing him everywhere in ke-le-fe roles in older series! Healing Hands II and Legal Entanglement for example...
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

yeah, it was only after tits that i started noticing kenneth ma around. recently, in burning flames 2 (well bosco and ron were there as well). maybe bosco has potential, but i don't like his looks!
    cherrie

Lol cherrie...the way he blinks? Oh you don't like Teresa either?

I know, I've been seeing and remember Kenneth in many series lately!!! Seems like he has more of a villian/dorky look. I don't think he will be getting a really main role. Bosco has talent and he looks pretty cute. Has a younger Marco Ng look to him. Ron is talented too. Lets see how he plays his scholar role in Western Chamber Story. Sammul, I think he looks fine!!! lol. Really cute!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default since we're talking about all the new actors......

Sammul's cool! i first saw him in a movie with Stephen Fung. then i started seeing him in series i think the first one was the nursing one with Charmaine? very good!

Yeah Kenneth Ma I first saw him in Eternal Happiness and he just made me roll my eyes when I saw him haha. i still am not a very big fan and kind of cringe that i see him in so many series!

Bosco is such a cutie I didnt even notice him in Burning Flames 2 but I did in Aqua Heroes. I think he looked best in tits and I loved the love story between him and Tavia in Find the Light.

Ron was in Golden Faith. totally missed him but thats alright because now he is soooooo over promoted. which is not bad cause he's not that bad of an actor and pretty funny. but yeah i'd like to see him in alot more different kind of roles then he was in find the light and triumph.

Matt Yeung -- now i wonder whats happening with him? He's been with tvb in such a long time now and now he is starting to get recognize! technically he's not new but he seem to have dissapeared after the W files! i hear he is beginning a singing career? he sounded okay in that one series with Sonija, Moses and Alex. As well I loved him with Tavia.

looks like tvb has a lot of new sucessors but it seems out of all these guys Ron has the most potential.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

kenneth ma was in eternal happiness?
    seems that these actors have been around for a long time before they finally got promoted...now i kept on seeing them around in older series...kenneth ma was a ke-le-feh in point of no return. anyone noticed? i think all he did was stand behind and nod his head
    cherrie

Hehehehe, I can't remember seeing any of these guys in earlier series!!! Hehe, I guess its hard to notice someone that you don't know from a familar role you know?

They all have potential. Oh, I haven't mentioned Matt Yeung yet. I think TVB should start giving him a few more roles. He showed that he played his role in The W Files well.

Hmmm...how about we add in Raymond Lam to this conversation? hehehe, cause I espically am fond of him. oh and Benny Chan? Hehe, getting carried away.

Oh yes, did you guys hear that Sammul, Ron, Myolie, and Tavia might be filming a serie togehter later on? Its supposed to be about a police academy and nothing is really confirmed. Only Tavia is going to be a cop in training and all that. I wonder who will pair with who? hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i like ron and myolie, sammul and tavia. i wanted to see ron and myolie together since they are not given the chance to be together in tits want to see more of them together!
    cherrie

kenneth ma was the guy in eternal happiness in which michelles male character took over his character and married tavia. but he bugged me then and bugged me now.
    i don't know when raymond lam was in ASITP he became my favorite i loved him in that one series with Lawrence and Flora but then I hated him in Golden Faith he just wasnt good till the end when he was all "i just want my brother bacK' now that was good!
    i look forward to that police academy series then! but i dont think sammul and tavia ever paired up have they?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

I don't quite mind who Myolie goes with. I heard that Myolie and Ron will get to pair up in another serie so that means both of the guys have gotten a chance with Myolie. Hmmm...I actually think i would want Sammul with her. Hopefully his character is as loveable as in TITS, if so then diffinately go with Myolie!!

I'm not sure what series with Flora and Lawrence. But I totally agree that his character was so annoying in Golden Faith, hated him there. But he did so well!! Gosh, seems like in every serie, Raymond keeps getting a different look. I think he looked best in Survivor's Law. So cute
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

well i didnt like raymonds look in Survivor's Law.
    hey has anyone seen that one movie he was in with Rain Li? now he looked good in that! and Rain Li did such a good job kind of makes me think what happened in LWVB~
    oops off topic

xoxoxox

Will just apologize for this offtopic post I've heard many people comment about that movie with Rain!! But I havne't been able to come across it. How does Raymond look? hehe, really cute? I thought he looked really cute in SL too though. Espically with the glasses

Oh Oh, on to topic for a bit. Sammul's look in SL annoyed me a bit. Now his look in TITS was good!!!! He looks really cute in a pair of plain jeans and a t-shirt!! Very cute
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

so far, i like sammul's look in sl and tits don't like him in vigilante in the mask though.
    cherrie

I liked his character in Vigilante in the Mask and I thought he looked rather cute too though. The heroic look there Actually, he looked extremely young in that serial, younger then he does in modern dramas.

Now he was just blah in Reachign Out. Saw a commercial for that and makes me think back. He still has that cute look then, but his acting was super raw and needed a lot of work.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

sammul was in reaching out? i think i didnt pay attention~

xoxoxox