Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sammul Chan

Yup, he was in Reaching Out. Now that is one series that I diffinately paid attention to the casts!!! His role wasn't large, nor was it small though. He got paired with Michelle Yip
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

really? no wonder my sister said she had seen sammul somewhere. she had seen reaching out, i haven't. she had not watched hk series for ages and recently watching ponr. no wonder. gotta tell her that tnx!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hehe, no problem cherrie I think that Reaching Out was Sammul's debut serial, not sure though. Will check on that. Hi character was somewhat likable in there at first, but after he went after Michelle, it went downhill for his character....

I saw a little of the ending for PONR. Didn't look that good and my uncle forgot to lend me the serie after he promised Anyways Sammul was a doctor in there wasn't he? A really admirable one right?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here are two pics of Myolie and Sammul at the promotion for Triumph in the Skies. Lol, that doesn't even look like Sammul!!! He diffinately looks cuter with hair!!! Ah, looks like those two are close friends!! Thats good!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://myoliewu.com.hk/gallery/triumph_promotion/trimph_promotion4.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://myoliewu.com.hk/gallery/triumph_promotion/trimph_promotion3.jpg')

Credit to Sweet Myolie Fan Club. *http://myoliewu.com.hk*
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

myolie stole his hat! give me over that! (i'll put it on my own head *winks* )
    i wish his hair will grow back soon. he does not look good w/o hair...
    yep, sammul is a martyr lover in ponr. don't know what they saw in charmaine there. one went for her like a puppy, the other one sacrifice himself for her to be happy!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Lol cherrie!!! Not if I can get his hat first I really want to see more of Sammul soon, but in modern dramas more then ancient ones.

Yeah, he looks really without the hair. Wonder if he'll style the same way as in TITS. Did I mention he looked extrmely cute there? Anyways...

Since I dind't see the whole serie I can't comment much. However I didn't like how Julian knelt down to her for forgivness or something. axt told me that he actually knelt twice!! Whats with these guys?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

julian knelt down THRICE! first when he confessed his love for her, 2nd when he begged her to come back to him (in front of the whole school!) and third, the ending scene, when he asked her to be with him again! im screaming hell in the last 2 scenes!
    anyway, back to sammul i like him too in tits, as well as in sl. but more on tits since i especially like guys in uniform
    cherrie

THREE TIMES?!?!?!? (Goddess' eyes fall out of its sockets) Are you kidding? How could any guy actually kneel down to a girl? Well besides certain circumstances and all that, I could understand and maybe onces or so. But three tiems? And to the same girl? puppy sick, lets put it.

For some reason he looks much "manier" in TITS. He seemed like a stick in Survivor's Law. Favorite role of his would be TITS. I adore guys who just wear plain clothing. Hehe, not too for the dressy ones... Yeah, he did look relaly nice with a uniform too!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah, that's why i would rather have charmaine end up with sammul in ponr. but then, he did end up w/ charmaine, only to die and give charmaine back to julian
    cherrie

Sammul isn't really compatiable with Charmaine though. She looks quite older then him. Isn't there better choices for him? Hmmm..what are some of his upcoming serials? I just know of that cop drama with Tavia and Ron.

Here is a picture of Myolie and Sammul. I'm not sure what this was for. Hehe, Sammul is dressed rather strangly....but cute!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-1-24/200412400359358.jpg')
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 04-17-04 at 11:17 PM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i can't remember what are his other new serials. but i read somewhere that there are new ones...
    do you know sammul and myolie are like spokespersons in the olympic games? not only them, ron, bosco, kenneth, michelle, and raymond are included as well.
    cherrie

Hey there cherrie

Its great to see that Sammul has made his way up to the ladder of success. He surely has improved a lot now. Its gonna be great to see his acting in future serials!!!

I knew that Myolie was a spokesperson for the Olympics, but I had no idea on the other guys!!! Gosh, everyone from TITS!!! hehe, except Raymond. Oh, glad to hear that he is one of them too!! All these guys have starred with one or the other, great group!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

sammul is cute in RO.

does anyone know when he'll release his first album???
    一切的一切

Hey there moonlady So you liked Sammul in Reaching Out? Hehe, at least I think RO stands for Reaching Out right? I didn't quite like him in there, but now I just adore him!!! Thought he was cute in there when he was friends with Gorden. The whole biking scenes and all.

Hmmm...sammul sings too?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah, don't you know that goddess? sammul sings i think he'll be releasing his new album really soon. im not sure though if it's a canto or mandarin album
    cherrie

Lol, I didn't know that till now!! I thougth that he only acts. When did he start singing? Gotta see how he sounds!!! hehe.

Oh, here are two pics of Sammul at the Promotional Olympics Event. His hair is back, hehe

http://hk.tungstar.com/isample/20040...-tp-191322.jpg

http://hk.tungstar.com/isample/20040...-tp-191321.jpg

The main page is :

http://hk.tungstar.com/showevent.cgi...vent=20040422a
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hello people! I'm new to this sammul thread.... I think sammul has sung 4 songs already right? I also read somewhere that it's confirmed that his album will be released in July 2004...

goddess: i can't open the link you posted. it said im not authorized to view those pages
    cherrie

Hey there smrr00!! Glad to see your in this thread too, hehe. Keep coming in to keep it active!! Oh, I can't wait to hear some of his songs!!

Hey there cherrie Which link are you refering to? Is it the main one? I just checked it out and nothing seems to be wrong...hmmm..strange. Let me recheck.

http://hk.tungstar.com/showevent.cgi...vent=20040422a

Wonder if reposting will make it work? hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hello!! May I know when Sammul will appear in PONR? Because I'm up to episode 14 already and he's not out yet...