Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sammul Chan

tnx goddess! i had opened the link
    i can't remember the exact episode where sammul appeared...i think it's ep 20? just wait for julian and charmaine's breakup
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hello! Thanks cherrie... Sammul seems quite a gentleman to me in PONR... his spectacles and all...

Weeee, jumping in!

Can someone tell me what does the 'S' in S4 mean? Is it just a rip off of F4?

I think Sammul is the best-looking of the S4. and he does look like Deric Wan, it's the eyes I tell you. But then again, everyone seems to look like everyone nowadays. Bosco looks like Marco Ngai to me, it's the eyes again I tell you.
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

S4 stands for Solar 4... Remember in Triumph In The Skies their company was called Solar Airlines or something? And Sammul together with Bosco, Ron and Kenneth officially became a group named S4. Something like that.

Hey there you guys!!!

Hehe, no problem cherrie Gosh, did you see the pics of Raymond? Looks so different!!! Hehehe, Sammul has hair again now!!

I don't like how Sammul and Charmaine look togehter. She looks older then him sorta...LOl, even though I only saw flashbacks of them, but still.

I thought that was fun how they got the nickname. I've been wondering as to why Michelle isn't included in it though...

Oh Arashi, I agree. Bosco looks a lot like Marco Ngi and it is diffinately the eyes. A younger version!!! Hmmm...Sammul sorta like Deric? At times I think...but not that much.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i can't see the resemblance between sammul and deric...but sammul definitely looks better!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I thought that was fun how they got the nickname. I've been wondering as to why Michelle isn't included in it though...
    I'm sure the '4' in 'S4' is meant to follow the lines of 'F4'. Just doesn't seem right if a girl is involved, 'S5' doesn't make the same impact. Besides, Michelle's career is more advance than those 4 guys, she doesn't need to be grouped to gain exposure.

I don't know why but I having the feeling that poor Raymond has been left out of the group. He's part of that cohort of young actors and they're all good friends with each other. He doesn't need that kind of packaging either because he's well-established, but I can't help but feel he looks so lonely without the backing of a group.

Sammul has the younger cute look, but Deric has that dashing aura around him. I love Deric!! hehe, sammul too of course

I know what you mean Arashi. Raymond has starred with most of those guys in previous serials and they are good friends, it would be nice if he could have been included in just for the heck of it though. Then again isn't the S4 just referred to them in TITS?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

but raymond he's more advance than them too isn't he? just like how michelle wasn't included. like raymond and michelle actually had their own series where they were the main actors before those guys. the s4 are starting to know so doesn't it give ray and michelle a level higher than them?
    what i want to know is about matt. what about matt?! haha sure he's been in the business longer but nooo when everyone finally notices him he's gone somewhere =(

sammul looked fine with Charmaine in the White Flame but in PONR he looked too young.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Agh, Sammul Chan was right for his role in The White Flame as was Charmaine, but they just looked so darn wrong for each other! Sammul looked like her younger brother.

Charmaine was too overused an actress to be paired with Sammul, blah.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

i agree. raymond was more advanced than s4. i don't think he still needs to be a member of a group to be known.
    and yeah, charmaine is really overused! she was being paired to all the cute guys out there but she herself look too old for them! maybe it's more appropriate if say, she gets paired with...hmmm...gallen lo, michael tao, kwong wah, bobby au yeung....mature looking guys i mean
    cherrie

I'm waiting for Sammul to get a lead role, but what is the chances? For some reason I have a feeling he'll always be a minor or sorta sub lead you know? I think he can take it on though, but.....

hehe, xox. I know!!! Why is Matt always left out of these things? Even Kenneth got included in. It would have been even better if Matt was in TITS!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

maybe he will get lead roles someday. after all, he has more chances than kenneth ma and bosco wong
    cherrie

Another question: who's matt yeung? got a picture, anyone?

i believe there's a matt yeung thread here
    cherrie

Hey there guys

Actually, seems like Sammul only has a higher chance then Kenneth since Bosco is already getting somewhat "lead" roles like in To Love with No Regrets and also Rain and Cloud.

Yup, there is a Matt Yueng thread. I think there are a few pictures of him in there also. Check it out later Arashi!!! *He was in A Trust of a Liftetime, Aqua Heroes, and The W Files*
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

boooooo kenneth ma! hes everywhere! how many of you guys actually like him?

Sooner or later Sammul would have to get a lead role. i mean Ron and Bosco already are getting it why isnt he?

wait wait wasnt he kind of the lead actor role in The White Flame?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

kenneth ma is really everywhere...but in cameo roles
    cherrie

Yeah, he plays a lot of minor roles in many of TVB serials. I just recently saw him as a minor also in Life in the Balance. A telemovie staring Paul Chan, Flora Chan, and Joe Ma. He dind' tget any lines. Just stood there...

Never saw The White Flame, but he was sorta main in Survivor's Law too.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey, is life in the balance good? i've been looking for that telemovie anywhere, also dark shadows. haven't seen that too
    in survivor's law, he played the maniac who loves to take pictures of women's legs. 2nd case if im not mistaken
    cherrie