Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Sammul Chan

oh, not tvb turns to lifeguards great, another career focused!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Is he still single??? Ooooo i feel so bad.. like I am cheating on my Jimmy Lin.....but Sammul is cute too... < crossing finger, hoping he's still single> ....is he going to be in any ancient series soon??
    O and i have a question.... i am watching blade heart iright now and when i saw the cast list ( in vietnamese) i noticed that Sammul is listed .... is he the guy who has the evil sister or is that a different guy?
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Lol cherrie

Hey ya again LilyPhuong. Been seeing you lately hmmm...not sure, but I do think he is single. Havne't heard anything about a girlfriend yet. Only rumors. Lol, you still got a chance!!! So does that mean Jimmy is free for me to take? hehe.

I have Blade Heart rented, but haven't watched anything so can't help you there. Are you sure that is his name?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

sammul is also in blade heart?!!? really?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

well when i looked at the poster for blade heart, under Actors, i saw Tran Kien Phong, which is Sammul's name in viet. I thought the guy who has the evil twin sister is him but then again i don't think so. I am confused... but his name is listed.

No goddess, you cannot take my Jimmy Lin. Jimmy Lin is still mine!However, Sammul is wavering my mind cause he's sooo cuute. I am glad that he's still single! Wheeee! hahhaha. Now i feel bad.... but it's not wrong right? And you.... stay with Benny! He'll be sad if he finds out you want my Jimmy! hahahha. Well it's summer. I have more time to go online to do these fun stuff. hahaha. Did you miss me? i miss you heheheh
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

oooo this is kinda out of the subj. but hmm how long is Blade Heart? How many one hour episodes ?

Hey there all!!!

Oh come now LilyPhuong!!! I want Jimmy too though!! How bout we share? Then again I've seen more of Sammul so his impression on me is quite stronger then Jimmy's....So I'll stick more with Sammul. Plus, not too many people fighting with me!!! Just gotta watch out for cherrie!!! lol

There should be a total of 29 viet tapes for Blade Heart. Hmmm...Sammul is actually not listed as being in the serie. Who knows. That sure is his viet name. Could it have been a misprint? I'll just have to wait and see. When does he supposedly appear?

Lol, of course I missed you!!! I remember we used to talk most often int he Jimmy thread. I haven't been there in quite some time though!! Must re-visit later, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

29 tapes? That means this week and next week before i cann see the ending to this series. I am very excited to see the ending.. to see how tragic it is. hahahah

Okay Goddess... i guess we can share Jimmy... just because i love you so much. hahahah. Sammul is definitely on my list now too. hhahaha I guess it's a misprint too because i don't see him anywhere. The guy who i thought was him turned out to be Carlo Ng. hehehheh I think i am going crazy ....been seeing Sammul everywhere.

I know huh.. you haven't been visiting the Jimmy thread.....Boooooooo!!!!!!!!

Hi ya again LilyPhuong!!!

Gosh, Blade Heart is quite long. I didnt' know it was 29 tapes until you asked, hehe. Anyways I haven't seen any. Do tell how the serie is though. Like how good or bad it was

Lol, how sweet of you!!! hehe. Oh, are you becoming a Sammul crazed fan now? lol, seeing Sammul everywhere!! Carlo Ng? I like this guy, lol. Especially in A Trust of a Lifetime and Golden Faith

Lol, I'll visit sometime!! Dont' rush!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

don't wori goddess, sammul is yours im backing off the fight
    cherrie

Ah cherrie!!! We can all share him!! hmmm...finally some more appearence from Sammul!!! Have you seen him in ICAC2004 yet? I haven't and just eager to see how his acting is in there. Even though its a short production, its nice to see more of him, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I am HAPPY!!!!!!!! < grinning so wide that jaw begins to hurt!>

Cherrie don't back off.... that will make it easier for goddess to get Sammul... I don't know but i am not letting you get all of him.

hahah i haven't rented the new series... BOooooo don't have time. You seen it? is it good? How long is sammul's screen time?

aww he was in a car accident but its good that he is okay~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

yeah! read that news too today! even saw his pic with his neck injury. so sorry for him but im glad he's okay.
    since that their new series abt cops is doomed! see, deep was arrested for drugs, then ron was reprimanded and sent out the police station (where they are shooting) because he drove too fast (he's late) then now it's sammul suffering from a car accident.
    cherrie

its jinxed!
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Oh my gosh!! I just read about the news like 5 minutes before and rushed in here!!! Its good to hear that he is resting!!! Hope he gets better soon!! ekk!!! Did you see his car?

Ekkk....all these bad things happening to the casts of Police Cadet Brave hearts.... Hope nothing more happens there...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

What??? When was this? He's okay though right? How did you guys know? How did it happen? He just got into a car crash like that?Well from reading your posts... i guess he's resting and going to be okay. Awwww... my sammul. Poor guy!

i actually saw his pic. his face was bruised and there's a bandage wrapped around his neck. poor guy
    sammul said he saw a 6-inch dark shadow while he's driving his car along the underground near hk's old airport. so he swerved his car attempting to avoid that shadow, then wham! he hit....dunno if it's a post or pavement.
    cherrie

Originally posted by LilyPhuong
    What??? When was this? He's okay though right? How did you guys know? How did it happen? He just got into a car crash like that?Well from reading your posts... i guess he's resting and going to be okay. Awwww... my sammul. Poor guy!
    You can get that from Em's TVB news roundup blog. She translates a lot of articles from Chinese web sites every day.

Here are two articles concerning Sammul and his car accident. Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup. http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

July 5th
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040706/ent/0706enew06b1.jpg')
    [Oriental Daily]

Having previously been appointed as the "South District Safety Star", Sammul Chan had described himself as being a safe driver, never having had any penalty points, but yesterday morning, he had an accident in Kowloon City at the opening to the Kai Tak Tunnel, with his car losing control and crashing into a barrier and he was taken to hospital.

At around 2am yesterday, twenty-six year old Sammul was driving alone in his silver vehicle towards Tsimshatsui along the Kai Tak Tunnel, where he claims to have seen a black shadow darting out from his right and as he made an emergency stop, the car lost control and crashed into the electric gate at the right hand side, seriously damaging his car. When the police officers arrived at the scene to investigate, they took a breathalyser test and confirmed that he had not been drinking.

Sammul gave his account of the incident on a radio show yesterday, wearing a neck brace and he tells of how he saw a six foot shadow rush out from his right hand side and in his panic, he turned the steering wheel to the right before losing consciousness. He says: "When I woke up, there was no-one around and no-one took any notice when I sounded the horn, I couldn't speak and I couldn't open the door. Finally a tunnel worker came and opened the door on the other side and called the police. Then I was taken to hospital for treatment, where the doctor says I have injured my chest, neck and pelvis."

After the accident, Sammul is full of regrets as his $300,000 car has been written off after less than three months on the road. He says: "I really don't remember what happened at the time of the crash, I was very afraid and just saw that the 'shadow' was very big and long, but with no apparent limbs. (Was it a spook?) I don't know, I can't say..."

As Sammul is currently filming for the series "Police Cadet Brave Hearts" and with so many things happening to the cast members of this show, he reveals that this series is yet to have its blessing ceremony and this is scheduled to take place tomorrow when all the cast members are back together. However, as he is a Christian, he will not be making an offering and he is in no way superstitious. However, there will be some delay to his filming due to this accident.

http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a06cnt.html

July 6th
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040707/img/e05070705_big.jpg')

[The Sun]

After Sammul Chan's car accident on Monday, he is currently still resting at home and on a telephone interview for the radio station yesterday, he said: "I couldn't sleep yesterday because my neck and my chest still hurt. The doctor says it is not very serious, but is worried that the neck is an important part of the body, so he will need me to wear a neck brace for two weeks. One of the soft bones in my chest has broken, but there is no treatment for that and I have to just put ointment on it. (Are there any outward injuries?) No, that is the strange thing, so after the incident, I daren't tell anyone."

After the accident, Sammul has developed a fear of driving. He says: "I keep replaying the images, so I will not be driving for the near future. (How will you work?) The company will book a car for me. (Are you upset about your new car lasting less than three months?) It hurts, but the insurance company will assess it. (Will you go to the blessing?) I don't know yet because it is quite far away. (Do Christians make offerings?) I will not follow this tradition, but will speak to the producer to look at this. (What were you thinking at the time of the crash?) My face was very numb, so I wanted to look in the mirror!"

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/2...0618_0003.html
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    I got a little creeped out reading about that 6ft shadow. Gosh....late into the night. Driving alone. Shadow appears. Crash. Not beign able to get help. Didn't like the sound of that situation at all!! I'm glad that he is having someoen drive him to work and all, but I do hope he gets over his fear of driving
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.