Thread: Kim Hyun-joo

Default Kim Hyun Ju

I haven't seen her in any serial lately, any news on her? Is she working on any films?

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    I haven't seen her in any serial lately, any news on her? Is she working on any films?
    Her last drama was "The Land" and she is going to star in a new drama with Go Soo called "Marry a Millionaire" !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Default Kim Hyun-joo

Kim Hyun Joo Profile
    Kim Hyun Joo - ±èÇöÁÖ
    Birth: 4/24/78
    Height/Weight: 167 cm/49 kg
    Family: Parents, younger brother
    Blood: B
    Took: Snowboard
    Filmography:
    Dramas:
    3 Guys 3 Girls (1996, Guest-Star, with Song Seung-Hun, So Ji Sup)
    Love in My Heart (1999, with Kim Ji Ho)
    Springtime (1999, with Jang Dong Gun)
    Into the Sunlight (1999, with Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Kim Ha-Neul)
    Dukh Eh (2000)
    Sang Do (2001)
    Her House (2001, with Cha In Pyo, Kim Nam Joo, Lee Seo Jin)
    Glass Shoes/Yuri Gudu (2002, with Kim Ji Ho, Han Jae Suk, So Ji Sup)
    Miss Kim's Making One Billion Won Project

Movies:
    Calla (1999, with Song Seung Hun, Kim Hee Sun)
    Insomnia (2000 or 2001)
    Star Runner (2003, with Vanness Wu)

MV:
    Already One Year (2001, with Chang Chen, Lee Bum Soo)
    Little by Little (2002, with Chang Chen, Lee Bum Soo)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Kim%20Hyeon-joo/029.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Kim%20Hyeon-joo/028.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Kim%20Hyeon-joo/010.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Kim%20Hyeon-joo/008.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Kim%20Hyeon-joo/KimHyeon-joo4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Kim%20Hyeon-joo/KimHyeon-joo2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Kim%20Hyeon-joo/KimHyeon-joo1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Kim%20Hyeon-joo/KimHyeon-joo.jpg')

wat? no1 likes her? man, then ya don't know wat good acting is......

Well... I know her... She's in Glass Slippers and Marrying A Millionaire . She's a good actress but not that pretty. I mean she acts really well. Especially Glass Slipers... I heard that she use to date So Ji Sub? I s it true... If I'm wrong and I'm shocking you sorry about it...
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

The first time I ever saw her was in Star Runner Vanness Wu. Didn't get too much feeling out of her, but that's because of her role. But then I saw Glass Shoes and Miss Kim. I say her radiant smile lights up the screen any time. She can do drama, romance and comedy. Ok, so maybe her kissing scenes with her co-stars are a bit wimpy, but that's typical for a Korean drama. (But then again, her kissing scene with Vanness was not bad). I actually liked her more in Miss Kim's Dream of Becoming a Millionaire (roughtly translated).

She looks better in photos than on tv. Eh, she's not that pretty, but she has talent. Didn't like her that much in Glass Shoes, but I don't blame her. It's her role. Still, great actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    She looks better in photos than on tv.
    tat's like for every other actor out there...........

I've only heard of this actress because of her alleged romantic link to So Jisub. They've both denied it though, but are at least friends. When I finally get a chance to watch Glass Shoes for Jisub, I guess I'll get to see her act too.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

She's a good actress and quite popular too in Korea I think since she received Popular Awards at SBS Drama Awards in 2004 and 2005. Her looks grows on you for sure, I didn't like her when I first saw her on various dramas on TV but I gradually did.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    tat's like for every other actor out there...........
    There are some actors and actresses who look the same/equally good in both photos and pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I've only heard of this actress because of her alleged romantic link to So Jisub. They've both denied it though, but are at least friends. When I finally get a chance to watch Glass Shoes for Jisub, I guess I'll get to see her act too.
    I read in a magazine article where interviewers asked So Ji Sub about this, and he said he does not want to talk about it. He said that they are strictly friends, good friends that is, and both of them prefer the media stay out of their business. Hmm...what do you think? I don't think he likes her because he also mentioned how he likes dating older women. He said walking next to a girl younger than him makes him feel like he's walking his little sister.

Lady Zhuge, so you haven't seen Glass Shoes yet? When will you see it?

There are some actors and actresses who look the same/equally good in both photos and pictures.
    like who? n wat the diff bwteeen photo n picture? ain't it pix?

I read in a magazine article where interviewers asked So Ji Sub about this, and he said he does not want to talk about it. He said that they are strictly friends, good friends that is, and both of them prefer the media stay out of their business. Hmm...what do you think? I don't think he likes her because he also mentioned how he likes dating older women. He said walking next to a girl younger than him makes him feel like he's walking his little sister.

who care wat he say...........it's not like she totally in love w/ him........o maybe he likes her but she reject his ***......who knows.....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    like who? n wat the diff bwteeen photo n picture? ain't it pix?
    Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo. I'm sorry for bringing this up in your thread, (but you did ask) almost all of TVB actresses nowadays. Leila, Shirley, MYOLIE, and Tavia. Glamour shots or tv magic, I still think they look....the same.

sh*t, I meant photo and tv. sorry, folks. Thanks for not being so hard on me with that question, skyking.

who care wat he say...........it's not like she totally in love w/ him........o maybe he likes her but she reject his ***......who knows.....
    I agree, I could really care less. I thought their pairing was ok. Not as fun and good as Miss Kim. Anyway, I just mentioned that because a couple of people landed on that topic a bit.
    Last edited by Li Nhi; 01-19-06 at 07:15 PM.

Hmm...I heard that their families didn't approve of their "romance". Frankly, I'm not sure what to think. It seems like more celebrity rumors eventually turn out to be true than not.

I didn't know that Jisub prefers older women. Age just seems to make it a difference between walking a little sister as opposed to an older sister.

Nope, I haven't seen it yet, but I definitely will since I've bought the DVD set already. When I watch it, I will post my thoughts in Jisub's thread.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

- currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -