Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Trust of a Lifetime 《情事緝私檔案》

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    *Spoiler*

Even the last episode, we still don't know if Roger is the biological father of Karen's baby. It was like a question mark. Even tho whatever Karen wrote on her diary but she don't deserve to be with Roger especially what she did to Roger. I felt sorry for Amy tho.
    Karen was a homewrecker. I did understand why she was mad at Roger for never physically being there for her and instead substituting his presence with videos and games, etc., but she should have spoke up and said something or even broke it off with him instead of cheating on him. I guess she didn't do the latter since she was cheating with a married man and Roger was more of a security blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by neverland

Spoilers
    Yes she was evil to the fact that she killed the dog but at times I felt sorry for her cos it seemed like she didnt do anything wrong. If her husband did love her...he wouldn't be in that mess. In this case he didnt even bother reading the letters thus leading to his ungrateful fate.
    Yes, I did feel sorry about the fact that she didn't do anything wrong to cause her husband to cheat on her and was virtually the perfect wife. Alot of these couples just lacked communication. If Karen wasn't pregnant, would the husband have left his wife for her?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

True...it reminds me of Love Bond how Anne had Michael's child. Gosh imagine that in reality, it would make things really difficult and very complicated!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

I haven't seen Love Bond yet, but yes, it's definitely a sticky situation that requires alot of faith and trust to balance.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Whoops! My bad..should of stuck under spoilers! But yeah it requires a lot of faith and trust.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

I for one enjoyed this serie I thought the serie moved at a good pace and the stories were interesting. I think some of you guys have mentioned already, but the case with the letters was touching! If only...

Anyways though the cast did a great job. Everyone was pretty good and I was quite amused with Amy and her family ^__^ Hehe, the relationship they had was really cute and funny. Espically seeing her calling Carlos "little(younger) uncle"

So Lady Zhuge, what would you rate the serie? Hehe, I like your avator! Hatori from Fruits Basket right?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

everyone here agrees karen is a home wrecker
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

She is really caniving! Lol, that is not spelt right, hehe I disliked her the most when she found out about Roger and Amy's relationship, but kept doing her little things to cause a misunderstanding between them! What kind of a friend is this?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

guess you mean conniving? well, is she considered a friend for her actions?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I guess you could put it that way. But in the end, both Roger and Amy still considered her as a friend. Though, I dont' see why Lol, something I always find funny is how in series, often times the best friend and the boyfriend don't meet until the last minute! Was it because Amy and Karen had lost contact or somthing before? Lol, I can't remember anymore
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I love this series... really suspenseful and I love how it's sort of a CSI thing with a lot of their personal life involved as well. Super cool. The CSI-ing makes it all the better.
    The most unsubtle thing is to act subtle.

I really enjoyed this series too. The cases were unperdictable and left me confused and wondering the whole time. The actors were great too and the chemistry between Amy and Roger was good. I really wish TVB would come out with more series like this.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao