Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: GOONG

i think this series is funny.. and its great..i've only seen the first 2 episodes.. and my family and i got attracted to this series already.... yoon eun-hye is funny.. i like her acting shes so hilarious... and i think the other prince is much cuter than the crown prince....i dunno.. he's more appealing to me!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgnews.naver.com/image/117/2005/09/20/200509201733520100_1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://koreanmovies.free.fr/images/goong01.png')

Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    So anyone knows what happens at the end? This series is similar to Full House.
    a sequel? I mean there'll be a sequel in th end .... that's what I heard... I agree it's kinda draggy, but as long there are more scenes for CG and Shin, I don't mind... ..... he,he,he,he.....
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

they have finish the filming scence before they going to air it in korea so when you say that they going to have 24 epsiode i don't think that will happen it will end next week. i think is ture that they going to have the squel of this drama. but i prefere that they don't do the squeal of this drama than it will be very bad the story won't be that good anymore.

It will happen! well, according to soompi thread, it'll be a 24 episodes. I don't know how they do it..

I saw no 14 last nite.. man, I feel sorry for CG and Hyorin. also Yul when he screamed next to the river.. so sad.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Goong Season 1 will end at Episode 20.
    Goong Season 2 will pick up from Episode 20 cliffhanger and continue.

Afterall, manga never ended, so why should the drama end....

omg
    i listened to u guys
    n watched it
    n think its gettin better now
    cuz da guy is gettin jealous
    n in episode 17 n 18 da grl saw da guy naked so funni

i haven't seen even ep 15 yet!!! ggrrr.. arrggghhhh... i know it'll be better in ep 18. can't hardly wait....
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore
    i haven't seen even ep 15 yet!!! ggrrr.. arrggghhhh... i know it'll be better in ep 18. can't hardly wait....
    episode 15 isnt good at all
    but episode 18 is da best cuz she c him naked n that guy was jealous n all that stuff

OMG da guy kissed da grl in episode 18

It'll be nice if I can watch the episode with the sub .... oh well.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

It'll be nice if I can watch the episode with the sub .... oh well.
    where are u watching it? if u dl it u can get the subs at d-addicts. if not youtube should have most episodes sub

i donlot them cause u tube is pretty bad. besides the subs in utube should be the same with the d-addicts one. i know in utube they say they have the episode 16 with english subs, but it's a lie
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Go to youtube.com. type Goong (Palace) ep. 1 (part 1) and so on. It has Eng sub for those who don't understand Korean and you can watch online istead of downloading it. I'm addicted to this drama now,

I haven't watched it yet but will, sooner or later. Well, I have read a bit of the manga and I must say, I like it albeit its weirdnes. ~_~

I like the manga drawings, somehow, the actor for the prince disappointed me.
    I might not look smart under the eyes of a genius, but rather intelligent in front of an idiot's perspective. Then, what are you, an idiot or a genius?

Quote Originally Posted by ViNguyen
    Go to youtube.com. type Goong (Palace) ep. 1 (part 1) and so on. It has Eng sub for those who don't understand Korean and you can watch online istead of downloading it. I'm addicted to this drama now,
    how many episodes did u watch ?
    i watched like 13 episodes n i thought it was borin so i stopped watchin it but then ppl told me to continue to watch it so i did n im startin to like it now

at first like the first 3 episodes i thought goong was kinda boring. it didnt realli catch my eye like my girl but then after yul comes i started to love this drama. is it just me or did anyone notice that chaegung friend the nerdy one is actually kinda cute. i think she's cuter than chaegung and especially hyorin. i dont see anything special in hyorin. i mean at least get a pretty girl to play her. but that's just me. and chaegung is just realli cute and i think it's her personality that makes her cuter. but yul is so much cuter than the prince. i wish he could end up with cg.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteaznbabigrl
    at first like the first 3 episodes i thought goong was kinda boring. it didnt realli catch my eye like my girl but then after yul comes i started to love this drama. is it just me or did anyone notice that chaegung friend the nerdy one is actually kinda cute. i think she's cuter than chaegung and especially hyorin. i dont see anything special in hyorin. i mean at least get a pretty girl to play her. but that's just me. and chaegung is just realli cute and i think it's her personality that makes her cuter. but yul is so much cuter than the prince. i wish he could end up with cg.
    me too
    i think yuls cute

for some reason I got hooked since episode one even though I was a bit skeptic in the beginning ( I don't like Full House, which is I thought will be similar) but, ever since that I never stop liking it. Some said Shin is not handsome enuf to potray the manhwa, but since I watch the series before read the manhwa I have no objection with Shin in the series

CG styles in the series is awesome, I like most of her outfit and accesories though some a bit over the top. As for Shin outfit... I find it too girly.. he,he,he... but story wise I like it a lot. very much. And also the character development.

btw, the subs for 15 and 16 are out now, and I LOVEEEEEEE the beginning of ep 16, so sweet..
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

for some reason I got hooked since episode one even though I was a bit skeptic in the beginning ( I don't like Full House, which is I thought will be similar) but, ever since that I never stop liking it. Some said Shin is not handsome enuf to potray the manhwa, but since I watch the series before read the manhwa I have no objection with Shin in the series

CG styles in the series is awesome, I like most of her outfit and accesories though some a bit over the top. As for Shin outfit... I find it too girly.. he,he,he... but story wise I like it a lot. very much. And also the character development.

btw, the subs for 15 and 16 are out now, and I LOVEEEEEEE the beginning of ep 16, so sweet..
    yea
    i think shin is ugli too
    n yul is sorta cutee

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    how many episodes did u watch ?
    i watched like 13 episodes n i thought it was borin so i stopped watchin it but then ppl told me to continue to watch it so i did n im startin to like it now

I'm up to ep. 13 too So far I like the part where the royalties forced them to share the room and the part where Shin allowed her to hug him from the back pretty funny though.
    Actually, Shin looked good from the sides, that why they mostly got his sides for 60% of the drama. I just hate the rich girl, arggg, pissing me off man.