Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 129

Thread: A Step Into The Past 《尋秦記》

  1. #81
    TommyH
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    whos quin chi wong?
    qin chi wong is the emperor...played by raymond lam in this series. wow you always have questions.

  2. #82
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    qin chi wong is the emperor...played by raymond lam in this series. wow you always have questions.
    oooo i remember now
    n yep i still have many other questions dat i have to ask u lol JOKES
    cuz im realli "bat gwa"

  3. #83
    Senior Member sour_skittlez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    oooo i remember now
    n yep i still have many other questions dat i have to ask u lol JOKES
    cuz im realli "bat gwa"
    lol dats funny, cuz i actually no wat u meen
    keep them comin (the questions i meen)
    LaLaLa
    This is my fab siggie
    LaLaLa

    xox

  4. #84
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,234

    Default

    I also liked Derek's short role. So honourable and loyal!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  5. #85
    TommyH
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    I also liked Derek's short role. So honourable and loyal!

    so did derek die at the end when he let louis leave? he did poke his sword through his stomach but did he die? he didn't seem to be in too much pain.

  6. #86
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sour_skittlez
    lol dats funny, cuz i actually no wat u meen
    keep them comin (the questions i meen)
    heres sum questions
    is da dance of passion good? modern? n whos in it?

  7. #87
    TommyH
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    heres sum questions
    is da dance of passion good? modern? n whos in it?
    why you asking us questions that we don't know? it's not modern but it's not too ancient either. it seems like it takes place in the late 1800s. it's suppose to be like war and beauty.

  8. #88
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    why you asking us questions that we don't know? it's not modern but it's not too ancient either. it seems like it takes place in the late 1800s. it's suppose to be like war and beauty.
    oooooooo
    lol i thought u said u dont no how ta answer them
    n i was askin sour skittles cuz she told me to <<so dont kill me plz

  9. #89
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    so did derek die at the end when he let louis leave? he did poke his sword through his stomach but did he die? he didn't seem to be in too much pain.
    Yes, he was in pain! But he didn't poke himself thru the stomach, it was just the side so he can claim injury and avoid fighting Louis.

    No, he didn't die. He lived to help Qin Shi Huang conquer the Six Kingdoms, but I think his familly got executed decades later. I forgot why.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  10. #90
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    heres sum questions
    is da dance of passion good? modern? n whos in it?
    It better be! I've been looking forward to it for so long! Can't wait till May 1.

    It is set in the post-Qing period (Man Chor) in some rural regions. Casts are the same as WAB, but they swapped Maggie Cheung and Sheren for Ada and Maggie Siu. It's about two rivalling families who trying to get rid of each other. I just love rivalry series - so interesting.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  11. #91
    TommyH
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    It better be! I've been looking forward to it for so long! Can't wait till May 1.

    It is set in the post-Qing period (Man Chor) in some rural regions. Casts are the same as WAB, but they swapped Maggie Cheung and Sheren for Ada and Maggie Siu. It's about two rivalling families who trying to get rid of each other. I just love rivalry series - so interesting.

    I'm sure this series won't be too disapointing. This is going to remind me a lot about WAB and RDOV.

  12. #92
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I'm sure this series won't be too disapointing. This is going to remind me a lot about WAB and RDOV.
    sorri if u think im annoyin but i just dont realli no da abbreviations of these series so wats WAB n RDOV?

  13. #93
    TommyH
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    sorri if u think im annoyin but i just dont realli no da abbreviations of these series so wats WAB n RDOV?
    war and beauty and revolving doors of vengeance.

  14. #94
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    war and beauty and revolving doors of vengeance.
    oooo thanx
    so "WAB" n "RDOV" both have gigi lai in it rite?

  15. #95
    TommyH
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    oooo thanx
    so "WAB" n "RDOV" both have gigi lai in it rite?
    no...wab has gigi lai but rdov has kenix kwok, ella koon, elaine yiu

  16. #96
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    no...wab has gigi lai but rdov has kenix kwok, ella koon, elaine yiu
    ooo so its not "gum gi yuk yip" n "yin gi shuo fun"?
    n i dont think i watched RDOV before

  17. #97
    Senior Member sour_skittlez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    ooo so its not "gum gi yuk yip" n "yin gi shuo fun"?
    n i dont think i watched RDOV before
    yin gi shou fun is The Charm Beneath [胭脂水粉]
    also known as TCB (abbreviation)
    RDOV is 酒店風雲 (im not good at pinyin)
    hope dat helps
    LaLaLa
    This is my fab siggie
    LaLaLa

    xox

  18. #98
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sour_skittlez
    yin gi shou fun is The Charm Beneath [胭脂水粉]
    also known as TCB (abbreviation)
    RDOV is 酒店風雲 (im not good at pinyin)
    hope dat helps
    oooooo
    da one with ron in it rite? <<then i dont think i'll like it dat much

  19. #99
    TommyH
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    oooooo
    da one with ron in it rite? <<then i dont think i'll like it dat much
    bah! why don't you like ron?! and yes RDOV is good if you're going to ask that next.

  20. #100
    Senior Member sour_skittlez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    bah! why don't you like ron?! and yes RDOV is good if you're going to ask that next.
    lmao!
    actually i think RDOV is okay..
    so-so
    it's sorta lame at times but o wth, which tvb series doesnt include sum lameness? (yes, dats not a word, i made it up )
    LaLaLa
    This is my fab siggie
    LaLaLa

    xox

Similar Threads

  1. A step into the past - 寻秦记 - by Huang Yi
    By Jean in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 6419
    Last Post: 03-28-19, 12:30 AM
  2. Replies: 318
    Last Post: 11-12-15, 05:26 PM
  3. a step into the past question
    By King_Kong_1981 in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-26-13, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •