Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: TVB series synopses

This is to EM

Em, I visited your website several times and I really enjoy reading the NEWS section. Can you give me the link to your News section b/c I like reading it. Thanks...

a little island east of america and west of europe

Thanks Sioben and heavenNearth for your comments and for visiting my hp.

There is a link from there to my news pages, but here it is again if you need it : http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

Originally posted by Em
    Yeah, I was born and grew up in the UK...
    hey come to think about it.......we are Neighbor....Hehehehehe

I live in the 'half island' next to you .... (not ireland....the other...the one above germany" )

anyway.....again... nice job you've made with your homepage- TvbSpace.

10000 to you........no wait maybe only 10 ....... or else I'll just go and in the hehehehe
    I've been touch by an angel
    I've been bless by the power of Sioben
    I can hardly believe you're that short!!

Sioben: 'ohh....shut up'

Default ??

HI, i would like to ask id anyone can translate the synopsis for Invisible Journey?
    Come Visit my webpage at: Hk Zone

Currently Watching:
    /TVB/ Angelsof Mission, Lady Fan
    /JUST DONE/ Net Deception, Summer Heat

Default The Legend of Love

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvb.co.uk/drama/2003_dramas/drama_pictures/the_legend_of_love.jpg')

The Legend of Love
    Cantonese - Ngau Long Jik Nui

Cast: Deric Wan Siu Lun, Sonija Kwok Sin Nei, Stephen Au Kam Tong, Leila Tong Ling, Rain Lau Yuk Chui, Liu Kai Chi, Angela Tong Ying Ying, Peter Lai Pei Tak

The legend tells that every year on the seventh day of the seventh month in the lunar calender, the Cowherd and the Weaving Girl will meet on the Bridge of Birds in the Milky Way. This romantic date on the Seventh day holds behind it an ill-fated love affair between an immortal and a human.

In the heavenly palace, the weaving girl (Sonija Kwok) is responsible for weaving the colourful clouds, but she accidentally drops the cloud loom shuttle into the mortal world and this is seen by the Jade Empress, who sends Weaving Girl and her friend Magpie (Leila Tong) down to the mortal world to find the shuttle. Weaving girl meets with Cowherd (Deric Wan) on the earth and he works hard to make her a new shuttle, she falls in love with him and always sneaks away to go and meet with him. This is discovered by the Jade Empress and Weaving Girl is called back urgently to the heavens. She will not let go of her true love and would rather let go of everything in the immortal world and become a mortal, but finds that Cowherd has had his memories wiped clean by the Empress...

On the other hand, Magpie wants to become immortal more quickly so she steals the fortune cloth from the fortune god Bei Gon (Stephen Au) and sets about helping the poor people to reap their reverence. Bei Gon finds out and reports back to the Heavenly Palace and thus becomes enemies with Magpie, who finds out that he is without a heart and gives him the heart of a wolf as a joke. After this, Bei Gon's personality changes and he constantly works against the Cowherd and Weaving Girl. Magpie realises she has caused trouble and calls for help from the Seven-tailed Fox to retrieve Bei Gon's "Seven Skilled Heart".

Cowherd and Weaving Girl finally meet again in the mortal world, but are almost left with nothing after the interventions of Bei Gon. Weaving Girl is not prepared to see Cowherd's family suffer and bears her pain to return to the heavens. Magpie sees this and calls up her friends to form the Bridge of Birds, allowing the two lovers to meet once a year on the bridge...

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

hi em... if u dont mind, can u plz translate vigilinte force fer me? i wanna see if itz good .... it would be very much appreciated !! plzz and thank u
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

Default it's already done ...

The synopsis for Vigilante Force has already been done - try page 13 of this thread!

Failing that they are archived on my site:
    http://emspace.homestead.com/ssindex.html

Em.
    can you trans. this series for me

http://tvb.co.uk/drama/2003_dramas/find_the_light.html

Thanks

Default Find the light

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvb.co.uk/drama/2003_dramas/drama_pictures/find_the_light.jpg')

Find the Light
    Cantonese: Ying Hung Do Siu Nin

Cast: Damian Lau Chung Yan, Maggie Siu Mei Kei, Ron Ng Cheuk Hei, Bosco Wong Chung Chak, Shirley Yeung Sze Ki, Tavia Yeung Yi, Leila Tong Ling

True friends are hard to find and those who can give themselves to be a friend are even more of a rarity. Because of this, Qing citizen Wong Ng (Ron Ng) and Tam Chi Tung (Bosco Wong) form a friendship that is often revered by later generations.

Ng has always found studying the classical texts as hard work and is sent by his mother Wong Yuen Yi (Maggie Siu) to a martial arts academy to learn how to plant his feet on the ground. At the school, Ng meets Tung who joined the academy after running away from a marriage. Tung is a master of literature so with one action and one scholarly, they complement each other. Under the careful instruction of their master Chan Do Yeung (Damian Lau) not only do they learn some superior martial arts skills, they also develop a bold martial honour to uphold justice as the three build a strong teacher-pupil relationship. In order to escape from his wife Lee Kwai (Tavia Yeung), Tung joined the school, but whilst he is there, he meets with Princess Cheuk Lan (Shirley Yeung). However she only has eyes for Ng.

After leaving the academy and under the assistance of Yeung, Ng reopens his father's courier business, implementing some changes to rescue the country and its citizens. At this time he upsets the local power Wing Luk and meets with his attacks and pressure. Tung fails in the official circles and returns disapppointed when he realises that Kwai has never given up on his and the couple decide to work hard and build a future.

Tung and Ng each find their paths in life and the friendship they have built in their youth does not change. Many years later, the political scene changes and they are both captured, Ng gives his life to rescue Tung...
    Last edited by Em; 07-24-03 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks Em.

Default Aqua Heroes

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvb.co.uk/drama/2003_dramas/drama_pictures/aqua_heroes.jpg')

Cantonese: Luen Ngoi Jee Yau Sik

Cast: Bobo Chan Man Wun, Edwin Siu Ching Nam, Leila Tong Ling, Bosco Wong Chung Chak, Matt Yeung Ming, Theresa Fu Wing, Stephy Tang Lai Yan, Lai Lok Yi, Chan Man Ching

Bright sunny summer days, a group of energetic young people are racing through the blue pools; they join together and work hard for the forthcoming competitions. Who would have thought that among them, some have once left and some had thought of giving up.

"Angels" are a team who have met with many troubles, with each team member meeting different tests in the preparation for the battle.

Yau Han (Bobo Chan) is the daughter of the team's creator and is always arguing with her long separated sister Yau Wing (Leila Tong). Han and Wing both fall in love with with their team mate Lok (Edwin Siu) and start an interesting triangular romance.

Wing has lived with her mother since she was young and when she finds her father she is somewhat disappointed and often fights with her big sister. Later, Wing joins the "Devils" team after falling out.

Lok's life was once carefree and easy, but after his father failed in business, he must take on a part time job in addition to his studies. In love, he is stuck between Han and Wing and finds the decision a hard one.

As well as this, Lui (Bosco Wong) betrays the "Angels" for love; there is the popstar wannabe Fung (Stephy Tang); Yu (Chan Man Ching) who wants to marry a rich guy like Yam (Lai Lok Yi) and launches into an unpredictable love affair with him; Girl on the edge Yau (Theresa Fu) and Fung's dedicated admirer Kit (Matt Yeung), from sport they learn to experience the difficulties in life.

The summer is drawing to an end and the competition pushes closer...

Default Not Just A Pretty Face

(Poster to follow)

Cantonese: Mei Lai Joi Mong

Cast: Roger Kwok Chun On, Joey Yung Cho Yee, Kevin Cheng Ka Wing, Tiffany Lam Man Li, Victoria Jolly, Lee Si Jeet, Liu Kai Chi, Belinda Hamnett

As the saying goes, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and there has never been a standard for beauty or ugliness. However, the word 'beautiful' has never been used to describe Woo Man Shui (Joey Yung). Even at work, Shui's hard work is like her appearance, it has never been noticed by anyone around her. Fortunately she is happy and optimistic and she continues contributing in silence. Shui lives in hope that her efforts will be appreciated by her boss Ngo Mei Dat (Belinda Hamnett) but before this chance arrives, a new boss takes over in the form of Guo Siu Jeet (Roger Kwok).

Jeet appears handsome and pleasant on the outside, but in reality, he is selfish and egotistical, gaining by creating losses for others. He offers ideas to the company's owner Fok Wai Shun (Kevin Cheng), telling him to rid the company of ugly girls. Shui bears the brunt of the criticism and leaves the company with some animoscity. Bad luck comes all at once as she is also dumped by her boyfriend for being ugly! Shui falls back on the comfort that she still has a warm and loving family to go back to and shield her from the storms outside, but when she goes home, she finds...

At this point, Shui cannot face this smiling any more and she makes a decision to go for cosmetic surgery to try and turn her luck around. However the bad luck continues and her operation fails, sending her into a coma. In Limbo, Shui feels really hard done by and asks the heavens to offer her a fair chance. Eventually, she is allowed to return to earth with a pretty face on the condition that she must fulfil Jeet's wish to successfully pursue rich girl Cheuk Nam (Tiffany Lam) within three months, otherwise...

Hey, heres the poster

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvb.co.uk/drama/2003_dramas/drama_pictures/not_just_a_pretty_face.jpg')
    Come Visit my webpage at: Hk Zone

Currently Watching:
    /TVB/ Angelsof Mission, Lady Fan
    /JUST DONE/ Net Deception, Summer Heat

Default Armed Reaction IV

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvb.com/tvbi/program/armed4/img/lcover.jpg')

Cantonese: To Cheung See Jer 4

Cast: Bobby Au-Yeung Chun Wah, Ada Choi Siu Fun, Joyce Tang Lai Ming, Marco Ngai Chun Kit, Frankie Lam Man Lung, Yoyo Mung Ka Wai, Raymond Cho Wing Lim, Angie Cheung Wai Yee

The armed elite are back again!
    Fighting criminals and villains, whilst striving to bear the burden of love!

Siu Sang (Bobby Au Yeung) finally wins his beauty after many trials and moves in with Ying Chi (Ada Choi) as their relationship settles down. Sang hopes that they can be married soon, but Chi drags him along using her career as an excuse. Before Sang's wish can come true, his nightmares arrive as many desperate pursuits come Chi's way, first in the form of rich guy Chan Ka Hei (Raymond Cho) and then later in Chief Inspector of the Serious Crime Squad Kwong Chi Kin (Frankie Lam). Chi is deeply in love with Sang, but dislikes his jealous nature, and because of this, she continually has disagreements and misunderstandings with him leading to the breakdown of their relationship.

Chi and Kin start off as ordinary colleagues but after splitting with Sang, Chi starts to find Kin's good points and they develop feelings for each other. As Sang watches Chi developing a new love affair, he is very upset. At this time, he finds that the forensic team supervisor Fong Ching (Yoyo Mung) has been secretly admiring him all along.

On the other hand, Sam Yuen (Joyce Tang) is pregnant once more, but she develops blood poisoning and if she wants to keep the baby, she must use her own life as a gamble. Fung (Marco Ngai) is once again faced with a great danger to his family, but at the same time he must tackle the fight against the Hung Ying Triad Society. As the battle between good and evil reaches a white heat, the leader of Hung Ying, Cheung Tin Wing (Angie Cheung) shows her affections towards Fung and when Wing is murdered, the evidence points to Fung as the murderer and he is plunged into the situation of a thousand perils.
    Last edited by Em; 09-11-03 at 08:32 PM.

Wow! This series sounds great. Wonder when the poster is going to come out. Joyce and Marco's plot seem to be more interesting, especially since Joyce will be pregnant and Marco will die in this series. Since the synopsis is already out, the series should be out in mid-September. Can't wait to see it!

Cool

Em, would you please post episode synopsis on Better Halves???

Thank you so much.
    "History's third dimension is always fiction."
    -- The Glass Bead Game, Hermann Hesse

Hi Goofy

The series synopsis for Better Halves is here:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&pagenumber=13

The Better Halves Ep Summaries are here:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=2733

What else were you looking for???

pure_rain - the official TVB sites are a bit slow in updating recently, but when I get the video cover scanned in, I will post it up.

Last edited by Em; 09-01-03 at 06:47 AM.

can you do a esidope synopsis on "doom to oblivion" ? thanks a lot.
    Don't regret for what you've done.
    If you know you will regret,
    Don't do it in the first place.

Pure_rain, why did you say that Marco Ngai will die in Armed Reaction IV?

Em, is it true? I mean, he might be in a lot of dangerous situation, but those TVB writers wouldn't kill him after what they put him through these last 2 series, right?

Pure rain and Mystery - please can you discuss the series in this thread:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=4015

Thanks!

tv fans - the Doomed to Oblivion synopsis is on the first page. As for the series summary I won't be doing that, but you can try and post a request on the requests thread and see if anyone is willling:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=2096

Last edited by Em; 09-11-03 at 08:41 PM.