Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Heroes 《法證先鋒》

downloading this.....saw the synopsis of ep 1 and seems interesting! reminds me a lot of untraceable evidence
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Geez, why TVB had to cast Yoyo as the lead actress??? Just becoz Bobby & her paired as couple in AR4, doesn't mean TVB had to pair them yet.... together again!
    Both of them have zero chemistry...golly!!! I wish the lead actress is Jessica Hsuan, then it will sure be like a modern WTP.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

i've watched ep 1 and so far so good! im excited to watch more! they all look so cool hehe. and it's nice to see florence kwok again
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

I watched the first two episodes and I liked it so far. I wonder what the pairings will be.

the series is interesting, though there are a few flaws here and there (like how the blood looks a lot like red paint). also can someone join the forensic team even WITHOUT proper forensic science education/training? Linda's character used to do 9-to-5 jobs before getting hired by Bobby so this is a lil weird 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    the series is interesting, though there are a few flaws here and there (like how the blood looks a lot like red paint). also can someone join the forensic team even WITHOUT proper forensic science education/training? Linda's character used to do 9-to-5 jobs before getting hired by Bobby so this is a lil weird 0_o
    lol, they probably just didn't mention that she had some background knowledge on forensic science but just ended up with 9-5 jobs cause I'm pretty sure you can't join a forensic team without any knowledge whatsoever.

Then again, I just seen a little bit here and there so I can't really tell It looks interesting enough though, should be better than Men in Pain, no?

Themevideo Download

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.virtuesofharmony.net/blog/fh_themevideo.jpg')

The Forensic Heroes themevideo can be downloaded and screenshots of it can be viewed @ TVB Musings.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

TommyH
    Unregistered

Watched 3 episodes and I liked it. As for Linda joining the Forensic team without proper education...maybe she did? It never said she had a job and there's a high chance that she probably did study. But I think most of the training takes place when you're working.

thanks for the link of the themevideo
    i've watched 3eps of this and i really like it whenever linda will appear, i'll always shake my head. i can't even decide whether to be annoyed with her or be amused and gosh, forensics! i just love this profession
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    thanks for the link of the themevideo
    i've watched 3eps of this and i really like it whenever linda will appear, i'll always shake my head. i can't even decide whether to be annoyed with her or be amused and gosh, forensics! i just love this profession
    i'm starting to like it to after watching a bit of it. i find the forensic career more full of action than a doctor's (well doctors from HH3 anyways).

currently downloading episode 4 and is at 15% done ..

just finished watching ep4. it's really interesting an one thing i want to point out is how the actors seemed to play different roles. ngo ka nin, jack wu, chris lai, and natalie tong had always given me a goody impression, but in here....
    cherrie

just finished watching ep4. it's really interesting an one thing i want to point out is how the actors seemed to play different roles. ngo ka nin, jack wu, chris lai, and natalie tong had always given me a goody impression, but in here....
    LOL yea! in the series it's like most of the murderer/criminal roles are played by the newbies..

somehow i don't think they've shown much forensic stuff; love relationship seems to be the main focus..

oh no! i hope not! i love the forensics and notice also a bunch of other newbies here. fred cheng, vivien yeow, eddie li....
    cherrie

Florence Kwok is pairing up with Mark Kwok again.

They also played husband and wife is 'Dance Of Passion'. I hope Mark Kwok's character in this series won't turn out to be a two-timing husband or a murderer.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

er kidd, not sure but from what i heard seems that florence will divorce with her husband here. so maybe mark kwok's another two timing guy here
    cherrie

After watching the themevideo, I have a feeling that Frankie's going to turn evil later in the story. Or is it just my imagination? Oh well, looking forward to watch the series!
    Fav TVB Artist/Singer: Tavia and Raymond
    Always Obsessed with: Demi Gods and the Semi Devils 97 & Heaven Sword and the Dragon Sabre 2000

anyone knows who is that guy who plays Yoyo's subordinate (the tall one)? he looks so wooden~

TommyH
    Unregistered

Finished episode 9 and I like the case about the set of bones in the sewers. Sounds different from the other cases.

wow cool! i love watching autopsies!
    So who ends up with who? Does Linda and Frankie go together.
    I think it's an o.k. couple.

..........I HOPE IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOVIE..........

finished ep9 as well...and i totally agree with tommy
    but i think some are quite blah, like that case where they found the cake box... how often can u recover a rubbish?
    kimiangel: not sure but from what i heard, yes, it's a frankie-linda pairing
    cherrie