Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Heroes 《法證先鋒》

I've heard about the big kissing scene between Linda and Frankie. I haven't seen Linda Chung's acting but I sincerely hope her chinese is REALLY improved since the last time I saw her. She couldn't even speak it before!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    lol don't get me wrong. i like WTLB; i just thought that it isn't like any of the producer's other works.

and i thought patrick tang is in the series? i didn't see him in any of the pics in TVB mag ...
    Oh, good. WTLB rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    i think this show is gonna be great with Frankie and Linda, but to me, linda shouldn't go with frankie.
    Lol, let's see, there's only 2 male leads in here... do you want her to be with Bobby instead?
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

i read that this series will be released in June, which is like about 4 months away. simply can't wait, it's been too long since i watched any criminal investigation-type series

oh yea, has anyone watched Armed Reaction 4? i noticed that in the whole forensic department, only yoyo and another old guy were responsible in collecting evidence and stuff. so it's like kinda fake. while in Forensic Heroes, we get so many people working in the department (just watched the K-100 clip of the series).

I agree. I hope this series does well so they know to do more of these types of series. It seems lately (well from what I've seen so far) when they do police type shows they are showing more of the forensics side of it which is good. Cos thats important too. Very much looking forward to this series.

I've seen AR IV and yeah they only showed two people but I'm guessing that this show is more in depth about the whole forensics department!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

this series will definitely focus entirely on how forensic skills can help the police in criminal investigation. i think the first TVB series about forensic is Untraceable Evidence (with bowie and flora)?

infos:
    bobby plays a superior in the forensic department. like, a high-ranked forensic scientist.
    yoyo plays a police inspector.
    frankie is a forensic pathologist/coroner.
    linda, florence, a few other people are forensic investigators.
    raymond cho plays a policeman.
    astrid's a doctor (i think).

TommyH
    Unregistered

Sounds like a great series. This will also be on my must-see list.

i wonder what will be frankie's role here...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

a coroner stated above by popcorn.

Bobby as the forensics eh? Will his character be a Gil Grissom type? haha that would be cool but then people might complain with copying!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

wait, i suppose frankie will be the one doing the autopsy and bobby's the judge?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yea, frankie'll be doing the autopsy job, just like flora in Untraceable Evidence :P

haha, i think bobby's character is similar to Gil Grissom too Lol. he doesn't 'judge', i think he heads the whole forensic department.

CSI is the best lol; i don't think TVB can really copy them much. who knows the methods they use to solve crime in the series aren't as cool as those in CSI? hehe.

wow cool! i love watching autopsies!
    cherrie

I hope his character is similiar to Gil...been missing my moments of CSI...have to watch the repeats...I hope the new season starts soon! Grissom is the greatest...and Bobby can be the greatest in the asian version hehe!!

Yup autopsies...but I doubt they will be as graphic as CSI...knowing HK people would call up and complain...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

hey i just realized that this is quite similar in wtp! hehe in wtp, bobby does the autopsy while frankie is the ''boss'' now it's the other way around!
    cherrie

yea, and in AR4, yoyo worked in the forensic department while bobby was the cop. now it's the other way around too

haha! i wonder though how will linda's acting here
    cherrie

Comments from Linda regarding this series:

i'm in the middle of filming "forensic science" it's such a well-written drama. Once again, the cast is great, the script is great...i just love it! I love my role...it's such a challenge, I film mostly with Lam mun long, bobby yeung and Chan zee ching (hope you guys can translate that) oh yea...i have a dog in the show which is super cool...it's name is BRANDY...but too bad it dies in the 4th chapter. In this series, you can see a brand new me cuz i've never played this role before. My clothes and hairstyle is really cute. I'm always really hyper and happy in the show. i play a very young, cute girl...the show is similar to "csi miami". - Linda Chung
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

what's Jack role?

CSI Miami eh? I never really liked Miami as much as the original but then I prefer originals (or ones that Ive seen first) over anything, but nevertheless I'm sure with Bobby's spark he will make the series good. Sad to see the dog die though...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

oh my, i just hate it when they kill off the dog!
    cherrie

lol! wonder if it was the real dog died while filming or that it just died in the story ...