Thread: Da Er Ba's technique

Default Da Er Ba's technique

Da Er Ba's students, the Tibetan Clowns, were able to combine inner power to the point where 5 of them were almost able to stalemate a Great. Wouldn't Da Er Ba himself be able to execute that technique, since he was able to pass it onto his students? And if that were the case, why didn't he ever try and use it to support Golden Wheel Monk with additional inner power in some of his tougher fights?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo
    Da Er Ba's students, the Tibetan Clowns, were able to combine inner power to the point where 5 of them were almost able to stalemate a Great.
    The Clowns (which I prefer to call Uglies) weren't able to compete with North Beggar Hung 7 Gung's inner power. Hung 7 Gung was a bit fascinated by their unusual ability to combine their inner power (not a common technique, I gather), but their combined inner power was a pittance compared to his.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    The Clowns (which I prefer to call Uglies) weren't able to compete with North Beggar Hung 7 Gung's inner power. Hung 7 Gung was a bit fascinated by their unusual ability to combine their inner power (not a common technique, I gather), but their combined inner power was a pittance compared to his.

Hmm, you're right. I think I was remembering the anime.

Still, Da Er Ba has enough inner power that if he added his to GWM, it should be enough to tip the balance in some of his tougher fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo
    Still, Da Er Ba has enough inner power that if he added his to GWM, it should be enough to tip the balance in some of his tougher fights.
    Probably. Dat Yee Ba's martial arts were equivalent to the weaker members of the Cheun Jen Elders (i.e. Gok Dai Tung and Sheun But Yee), and that's nothing to sneeze at.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Probably. Dat Yee Ba's martial arts were equivalent to the weaker members of the Cheun Jen Elders (i.e. Gok Dai Tung and Sheun But Yee), and that's nothing to sneeze at.
    In ROCH 84 TVB, Gok Dai Tung did not even dare to fight with Da Er Ba. Did he concern that his overall technique and internal energy are inferior?

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    In ROCH 84 TVB, Gok Dai Tung did not even dare to fight with Da Er Ba. Did he concern that his overall technique and internal energy are inferior?
    Nobody was sure, but Gok couldn't risk losing. If he lost, the entire Chinese wulin would be disgraced. Even if he had a 50/50 chance of winning, it was a tense situation.