Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HSDS 86 and All About Tin any good?....

I recommand HSDS 86 but NOOOOO WAY for All about Tin...I was small and yet I keep crying when the lead girl did that and to help the lead girl...sleep with her own father =.=;;; no way nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    Detailed sypnosis, just wish he/she didn't pinyin the main baddie's name as Cook Yan. Makes him somewhat less threatening
    曲忍

Quote Originally Posted by Miaka FY View Post
    I was small and yet I keep crying when the lead girl did that and to help the lead girl...sleep with her own father =.=;;; no way nevermind...
    From reading Tammy's synopsis, Qu Ren/Cook Yan's not her biological father...
    « I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. » — 弗拉基米爾·弗拉基米羅維奇·納博科夫

Quote Originally Posted by 徐 中 銳 View Post
    曲忍

From reading Tammy's synopsis, Qu Ren/Cook Yan's not her biological father...
    Yep, both the female leads turn out to be sisters and are the daughters of the the one armed swordsman. She didn't know at the time though, so I guess it must have been pretty damn bad at the time.

Yep, both the female leads turn out to be sisters and are the daughters of the the one armed swordsman. She didn't know at the time though, so I guess it must have been pretty damn bad at the time.
    I never really knew why Kuk Yan liked the mother. She was very mean to him. Maybe he is just infatuated by her beauty? Both of her daughters are nicer than her. Anyway, he still wants to marry her so many years later which is a strange creepy obsession. Why does Eddie get to play all the creepy guys?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I never really knew why Kuk Yan liked the mother. She was very mean to him. Maybe he is just infatuated by her beauty? Both of her daughters are nicer than her. Anyway, he still wants to marry her so many years later which is a strange creepy obsession. Why does Eddie get to play all the creepy guys?
    more money acting bad guy?

also Carol she was really the daugther of Eddie...=.= so yes it's incest
    also this serie was so depressing...but the theme song was good!

Rather than Post Tony Leung Chiu-Wai's duet for HSDS theme, here's how he was in late 2013 (speaking Mandarin)... :
    « I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. » — 弗拉基米爾·弗拉基米羅維奇·納博科夫

also Carol she was really the daugther of Eddie...=.= so yes it's incest
    Who is Carol?

Both Catherine and Ada are Chui Kar Bo's daughters but Eddie stole Catherine at birth to torture the mum. He made Catherine his daughter but he treated her harshly as well due to her parents. I am pretty sure she saw him as a dad but he didn't see her as his daughter. I think for Catherine, it is emotional incest since this guy who raped her was her "dad" from as long as she can remember so that's sad. The worst part is that everyone including Ah Tin thought it was Ada and he even nearly married her before Catherine which was horrible.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Who is Carol?

Both Catherine and Ada are Chui Kar Bo's daughters but Eddie stole Catherine at birth to torture the mum. He made Catherine his daughter but he treated her harshly as well due to her parents. I am pretty sure she saw him as a dad but he didn't see her as his daughter. I think for Catherine, it is emotional incest since this guy who raped her was her "dad" from as long as she can remember so that's sad. The worst part is that everyone including Ah Tin thought it was Ada and he even nearly married her before Catherine which was horrible.
    oups LOL mistake the name yes yes Catherine !!! she also the wife from the actor who act in Hua Qian Gu Dong Fang! =.= where did I take Carol name...omg..I need sleep now LOL

@徐 中 銳 thank for sharing this video wowww Tony didn't seem change so much

From what I remember, he was just a poor low level monk and she was a rich, hot woman that slept with him (probably his first). Then she disfigures (was it her?) him, and he turns into the ultimate baddie of wulin. I think there's enough strange emotional strangeness there that nothing is out of the question for why he is what he is.

From what I remember, he was just a poor low level monk and she was a rich, hot woman that slept with him (probably his first). Then she disfigures (was it her?) him, and he turns into the ultimate baddie of wulin. I think there's enough strange emotional strangeness there that nothing is out of the question for why he is what he is.
    I think he was ugly to begin with. She shoves him down the cliff right? How come his face is not eaten by bacteria since he never washed his face.
    Cyril Connolly

Incidentally, Ada Choi, a couple of months ago (44 minutes interview with her family [Max Chang and...] :

oups LOL mistake the name yes yes Catherine !!! she also the wife from the actor who act in Hua Qian Gu Dong Fang! =.=
    Yes. Apparently, Ada and Max were the ones who introduced Catherine and Andy (ZDF) to each other! Ada and Catherine have remained very close all these years!
    Cyril Connolly

Yes. Apparently, Ada and Max were the ones who introduced Catherine and Andy (ZDF) to each other! Ada and Catherine have remained very close all these years!
    woww I though they meet in the serie Paradise with Yu Bo ...so Catherine and Max present them together WOWW so cool!!! Don't forget about Noel too..they are really good friend together too..^^
    I already post in soompi for Catherine and Zhang Dan Feng
    with baby long time ago....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20140804/Img403091419.jpg')
    cute!! also in a promotion Hua Qian Gu

I think he was just captivated by her beauty. I think he marry her so that he could dump her for revenge that she dump him and try to kill him.

I think he was ugly to begin with. She shoves him down the cliff right? How come his face is not eaten by bacteria since he never washed his face.
    lol very funny, but I would think he may just have pimples from not washing his face.
    Yeh I think the kids burn him when he was a kid and that's why he was disfigure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    I think he was just captivated by her beauty. I think he marry her so that he could dump her for revenge that she dump him and try to kill him.
    He wanted to marry her in the end, firstly to fulfil this lifetime goal of his, and secondly to humiliate both Law Lok Lam by marrying his wife her him. Ad to dump her for revenge, I don't get it since she has to feel something for him in order to be hurt when he dumped her, but she still hated his guts til the end.

I am surprised that he likes Ada since she is nothing like her mother. What resemblance does he see in her?
    Cyril Connolly

I think he likes Ada because she is suppose to look like her mother.

I think Eddie got his revenge by poisoning Catherine already.