View Poll Results: Which is your favourite?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legend of the Condor Heroes

88 43.56%
  • Return of the Condor Heroes

68 33.66%
  • Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre

46 22.77%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LOCH, ROCH or HSDS

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    If i was your boy toy, would you prefer me to give you a PS3 or 1000 roses?

tweety knows my style Of course the PS3. wth would i want 1000 roses for? Within 2 weeks.. my room would be filled with dead /dried/ up rose petals

and to Dao Bao- I don't find anything wrong with ZWJ. U know , i think reading the Jin Yong novels or watching the series, u have to accept the fact that they are in a differnt time period. Back then, men are more chauvenisitcs.. and loving more than 1 girl at a time wasn't wrong. Like the saying, " Men can have 3 wives 4 concubines) Personally, i would like ZWJ to have all 4.. but i think ZM and ZZR would just kill off each other.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    tweety knows my style Of course the PS3. wth would i want 1000 roses for? Within 2 weeks.. my room would be filled with dead /dried/ up rose petals

and to Dao Bao- I don't find anything wrong with ZWJ. U know , i think reading the Jin Yong novels or watching the series, u have to accept the fact that they are in a differnt time period. Back then, men are more chauvenisitcs.. and loving more than 1 girl at a time wasn't wrong. Like the saying, " Men can have 3 wives 4 concubines) Personally, i would like ZWJ to have all 4.. but i think ZM and ZZR would just kill off each other.
    i haven't read the novel. the last scene were zzr captured zm...did she really wanted to kill zzr or test zwj's feelings?

LOL...yeah the would kill each other...but then again, ZWJ is there, if the kill the other he won't be with them. so they won't.

i personally only liked ZM in the novel, i didn't like the other three girls. ZZR was cold, HL (poison girl) was crazy, and she is his first cousin, are they even allowed to marry? while the servant girl TS got on my nerves, so understanding and...passive. Louis Cha liked her the most though, he said if he was ZWJ he would have choosen her.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    LOL...yeah the would kill each other...but then again, ZWJ is there, if the kill the other he won't be with them. so they won't.

i personally only liked ZM in the novel, i didn't like the other three girls. ZZR was cold, HL (poison girl) was crazy, and she is his first cousin, are they even allowed to marry? while the servant girl TS got on my nerves, so understanding and...passive. Louis Cha liked her the most though, he said if he was ZWJ he would have choosen her.
    because she was like a slave/servant girl...she'll do whatever he ask her to do.

i guess back then...it was okay to marry your cousin...

every time our family have a wedding...there would at least 500 people...i always look around just to make sure that i wont date any of my 2nd cousin and so on...even if it's legal...it just feels weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda

well, i heard from EM that it's ok to marry your cousins.. even till now in HK or something,as long as it is on the mother's side. HL is the cousin.. but from ZWJ's mother's side, yah?

and i have to say i didn't like ZM all that much. I don't know why but i idolized ZZR when i was young. Maybe becasue she coudl kick arse, not the typical damsel in distress, does things to get what she wants, manipulative, and all the above

i haven't read the novel. the last scene were zzr captured zm...did she really wanted to kill zzr or test zwj's feelings?
    test ZWJ's feelings. tho a woman's heart can be fickle.. she could have something in her heart that made her want to kill ZM

well, i heard from EM that it's ok to marry your cousins.. even till now in HK or something,as long as it is on the mother's side. HL is the cousin.. but from ZWJ's mother's side, yah?

and i have to say i didn't like ZM all that much. I don't know why but i idolized ZZR when i was young. Maybe becasue she coudl kick arse, not the typical damsel in distress, does things to get what she wants, manipulative, and all the above

test ZWJ's feelings. tho a woman's heart can be fickle.. she could have something in her heart that made her want to kill ZM
    yep, i did not like zm in hsds. somehow i blamed her for most of the deaths. and i love zzr's character. i pitied her when she's troubled yet understand that she didn't really have a choice. one of my fav in hsds.

wu ji was the one that annoyed me because it seems like he have feelings for all the girls and it was only at the last moment (when zzr was asking him) that he finally said "zm".
    ---------
    Shellie

Actually, come to think of it, i disliked almost all the characters in HSDS when i read the book, however after watching the 2003 adaptation, I started to like all the female leads (who were all extremely beautiful...) In fact, i liked ZZR best in the adaptation, despite hating her character in the book....... which just tells you how much adaptations influence our liking of characters and stories, probably why its a good reason to wait till ROCH 06 comes out before deciding which is the best

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    yep, i did not like zm in hsds. somehow i blamed her for most of the deaths. and i love zzr's character. i pitied her when she's troubled yet understand that she didn't really have a choice. one of my fav in hsds.

wu ji was the one that annoyed me because it seems like he have feelings for all the girls and it was only at the last moment (when zzr was asking him) that he finally said "zm".

yeah... well it looks like he could admit he loved ZM when he had no one else next to him... hehehhe.

omg, i kan't even remember what LOCH and ROCH is about n there's probably like 10 different adaptations of it already..how sad haha. but uh..zhao wen zhou is going to be in an upcoming HSDS..!!??!?!!
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    but uh..zhao wen zhou is going to be in an upcoming HSDS..!!??!?!!
    Huh? Where did you hear this from?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

^ the first reply on the first page..from crazylife or something? he said 'ZWZ....'
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    ^ the first reply on the first page..from crazylife or something? he said 'ZWZ....'
    Oh. I think he meant ZJZ for Zhang Ji Zhong, not ZWZ for Zhao Wen Zhuo.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Actually, come to think of it, i disliked almost all the characters in HSDS when i read the book, however after watching the 2003 adaptation, I started to like all the female leads (who were all extremely beautiful...) In fact, i liked ZZR best in the adaptation, despite hating her character in the book....... which just tells you how much adaptations influence our liking of characters and stories, probably why its a good reason to wait till ROCH 06 comes out before deciding which is the best
    um...i say if u read the book first before watching the series, u tend to be more unbias. like i read all three first then went on to watch the series, so i always enjoyed ROCH more, no matter how bad the series would have been.

but then an adaption never tends to hold up to ones image, like LOCH 03, the main girl really wasn't how i pictured HZ to be, not to mention most of the other actors and actress didn't hold up either.

The three series are my fave stories above all. In the order of pref:
    HSDS
    LOCH
    and
    ROCH
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

i love all of them, but i loved hsds after watching the 2003 version, looking forward for the next version in a couples of year, maybe tis time, zzr will get zwj....hahaha.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Smile

No second thoughts... HSDS the best i like. The movie version i mean starring Jet Li and Cheung Man.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshan
    No second thoughts... HSDS the best i like. The movie version i mean starring Jet Li and Cheung Man.
    n Gigi Lai Chi

Tho i have to say this poll is a lil skewed. Since we are all anticiapting ROCH 06, more hype goes to the story then the others. no wonder ppl who are ROCH fans would vote immediately

Tho i have to say this poll is a lil skewed. Since we are all anticiapting ROCH 06, more hype goes to the story then the others. no wonder ppl who are ROCH fans would vote immediately
    If you think about it though, ROCH hasn't come out yet......... imagine how biased the poll could become after its release.........

For production, I choose LOCH03. Li Yapeng & Zhou Xun potrayed Guo Jing & Huang Rong really well. The opening song rockz and the ending song touching. And the scenery is also breathtaking
    As for story, I still like LOCH.
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!