Thread: Cinderella Story

Default Cinderella Story

There was an old thread on this....think it got deleted. Anyway, was re-watching this tonight ....its such a nice story, every little girl's dream of being cinderella I guess. I like Chad Michael Murray here..so cute and so nice, sincere. Kind of disappointed that his marriage with Sophie something did not last..but then again, they were both and are still too young. Chad's like what? 24 only..... and also can't quite see him as a smoker but he unfortunately is. Hilliary duff's kind of sweet here. I like her role of Sam here as well and Carter's such a loyal friend to her . The guy who played Mr Anderson was hilarious! esp that mating dance and his whole get up at the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    There was an old thread on this....think it got deleted. Anyway, was re-watching this tonight ....its such a nice story, every little girl's dream of being cinderella I guess. I like Chad Michael Murray here..so cute and so nice, sincere. Kind of disappointed that his marriage with Sophie something did not last..but then again, they were both and are still too young. Chad's like what? 24 only..... and also can't quite see him as a smoker but he unfortunately is. Hilliary duff's kind of sweet here. I like her role of Sam here as well and Carter's such a loyal friend to her . The guy who played Mr Anderson was hilarious! esp that mating dance and his whole get up at the ball.
    GOSH i actualli cried when i watched it at the theatres

I just have one question though. what model of hand phone were Sam and Austin using? it looks so cute..so bold and the words were in huge fonts..like a toy phone. I managed to catch that its a samsung phone.

There is however one part I would have improvised to make it better. Austin should not have given his friends a weirder look when this 'bigger' body-builder type female student responded to his friends' call to find the missing Cinderella. I thot that did not fit in with Austin the character's nice personality. Minor personality mistake in the script I feel.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I just have one question though. what model of hand phone were Sam and Austin using? it looks so cute..so bold and the words were in huge fonts..like a toy phone. I managed to catch that its a samsung phone.

There is however one part I would have improvised to make it better. Austin should not have given his friends a weirder look when this 'bigger' body-builder type female student responded to his friends' call to find the missing Cinderella. I thot that did not fit in with Austin the character's nice personality. Minor personality mistake in the script I feel.
    i wasnt focusing on their phones
    so dont no

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    i wasnt focusing on their phones
    so dont no
    Ha ha...well...can understand why that would be so..

I never watch the cinferella story before what's it about?
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by Yu W3i
    I never watch the cinferella story before what's it about?
    Its about a modern day Cinderealla Story. Hilary Duff aka the Cinderalla here but her name is Samantha Instead. She gets bullied by her stepmom and and stepsisters a lot. She meets a guy and has a connection with him over the internet. He turned out to be the most popular guy in school and that's chad Michael Murray and they agreed to meet at a ball but she has to leave by 12 cause she sneak out of her job that her stepmom made her do at the family diner. Thus, Chad was in love with a girl that he did not managed to find out who it was eventually. After that, Chad's character then went putting up posters looking for the mystery girl but Sam was inferior and did not revealed herself to him. Then Chad's gf in the show embarrassed her by revealing that Sam is actually cinderalla. she gets embarrassed at the school rally event and in front of Chad's character, Austin. then in the end, as the story suggests, they get togther after overcoming some of the problems they had.
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-04-06 at 03:30 PM.

u sure haf a soft spot 4 this genre, dun u...? wish i cld get my hand on it 1 day...

Quote Originally Posted by cfling_er
    u sure haf a soft spot 4 this genre, dun u...? wish i cld get my hand on it 1 day...
    Maybe I do its just that I enjoyed this movie and think its worth recommending.

I thought the step mom in this movie was very hilarious.
    I thought Austin and Lizzy were cute. I just realized that Chad Michael Murry was also in freaky friday.

Though I was known to this story, every time I read id with full curiosity.
    I just love this story. Thanks for posting.