Thread: Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 2000 《倚天屠龍記》

Default Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 2000 《倚天屠龍記》

This had always bugged me and I was wondering if anyone can ease my suffering.
    At the end of this series (the one with lawrence ng and gigi lai), charmaine turned crazy and unleased hell on everyone... then there was this mysterious girl that came out AND PRETTY much wooped everyone's butt. She stopped all the fighting and then BOOM.... dissapeared. Who is this girl???? Anyone has any info on this girl would be super for me.

Thank you in Advance
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-10-09 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boss_tweed
    This had always bugged me and I was wondering if anyone can ease my suffering.
    At the end of this series (the one with lawrence ng and gigi lai), charmaine turned crazy and unleased hell on everyone... then there was this mysterious girl that came out AND PRETTY much wooped everyone's butt. She stopped all the fighting and then BOOM.... dissapeared. Who is this girl???? Anyone has any info on this girl would be super for me.

Thank you in Advance
    er.. u noe wat episode anot... maybe i can help u check!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Basically, she is a mysterious girl... it has been deduced that she is a descendant of Yeung Gor and the Little Dragon Girl of the Return of the Condor Heroes, based on what is known about her. How she is related to them is a matter of debate...

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

there is only one person in this world that know the answer.

The great man himself! JING YONG!!!!!
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

yup, we all supposed that girl in yellow is yeung gor and dragon lady's descendant, but nothing is confirmed
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I didnt' know Yeung Gor and Little Dragon girl can have a kids...
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    I didnt' know Yeung Gor and Little Dragon girl can have a kids...
    you can assume that they have. besides, someone should go interview Jing Yong if he intend to continue with the storyline after all this years? some of his stories are cliffhangers.

why not? they are normal people. and they are not even that old when they finally got reunited.
    kenny, i remember that some time ago you are asking abt a certain part in hsds00? im currently rewatching it so maybe i can help
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    why not? they are normal people. and they are not even that old when they finally got reunited.
    kenny, i remember that some time ago you are asking abt a certain part in hsds00? im currently rewatching it so maybe i can help
    yeah, Yang Guo and Xiao Long Ni although have good kung fu, they are still just any normal people. So, having kids,grandsons/daughters isn't really anything secret at all or even a surprise at all. Even Guo Jing and Rong Er have 2 daughters anyway.

Cherrie, I did? Well, you have to refresh my memory, I can't remember what I have asked.

guo jing and huang rong actually had 2 daughters 1 son
    yeah, i remember we're on a very long thread then (in war and beauty if im not mistaken) and i said i bought hsds00. and you said there's a part that you like to ask me. well anyway, just tell me if you remember it so that i can pay extra attention to that particular part
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    guo jing and huang rong actually had 2 daughters 1 son
    yeah, i remember we're on a very long thread then (in war and beauty if im not mistaken) and i said i bought hsds00. and you said there's a part that you like to ask me. well anyway, just tell me if you remember it so that i can pay extra attention to that particular part
    well, I just looked through all 31 pages of the War and Beauty thread, don't think it is there. Must be someother threads. Let me do a search first.

Poor Guo Po Lu. So easily forgotten.

haha, honestly, his name itself is not that easy to remember. it lacked....er...how do i say it? a 'remember' effect. hehe got what i mean?
    cherrie

Default Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 2000

i was wondering does anyone have the ost of the Heaven sword dragon sabre 2000... not just the songs but the background music that they use in the series...i'm actually looking for the sad background theme that came on when Chang Chui Sang killed himself infront of everyone in Wu Tang... but if you have the whole ost or know a place where i can purchase it would be great.. thanks in advance.

This series is good, but I miss the old classic '86 one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    i was wondering does anyone have the ost of the Heaven sword dragon sabre 2000... not just the songs but the background music that they use in the series...i'm actually looking for the sad background theme that came on when Chang Chui Sang killed himself infront of everyone in Wu Tang... but if you have the whole ost or know a place where i can purchase it would be great.. thanks in advance.
    I think they have the entire HSDS 2000 soundtrack at yesasia.com ... but not sure if the song that you want is in it or not...
    Fav TVB Artist/Singer: Tavia and Raymond
    Always Obsessed with: Demi Gods and the Semi Devils 97 & Heaven Sword and the Dragon Sabre 2000