Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: is wang lee hom a gay???

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Even if the reporters asked him whether he's gay or not... do you really think he'll come right out and say "Yes, I am gay"
    Probably not but does anyone have any proof that he's gay? I don't even know what the guy looks like yet but everyone is saying that he's super hot.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    Probably not but does anyone have any proof that he's gay? I don't even know what the guy looks like yet but everyone is saying that he's super hot.
    MAN he is hot...
    seriously....

and it doesn't matter if he's hot... he could still be gay. It'd be kinda sad for the girls though

Well, even if he's not gay, not that I would have any chance, so it ok

Here are some pictures of Lee Hom, click to open the picture in another tab/window.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5735/leehom11te.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/362/leehom26af.jpg

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8971/leehom33hs.jpg

I just realize IMG code is off... when did that happened?? Anyway, just go to the link to view the images.
    Last edited by beansprouts; 02-20-06 at 05:16 AM.

Actually, I seen interviews about him, he says that it isn't the right time to meet up with the right girl will stick with him forever. Since, he travels alot, most females don't got the time and patience to stay and be in the studio for a month. Maybe if a girl would be with him, most likely travel alot, but jet lag will set in, if the right girl are not used to it. Besides even if he did, it is unbareable for the right girl had to fight over all the millions of Asian females fans who is stalking him.

of course he's NOT gay. Why would anyone say that about him?! That is just really sad. Besides you can't believe everything the reporter talls us. It might be just fake. The reporters just make up stories so that they can make a living. Most of the stories that fake!

To me, LeeHom is NOT gay! He's vey talented and hot. People are just jealous because now, he's really popular in China, people want him away from the spotlights so that someone else could get on. So they make false rumors about him.

We should believe what we see with our own eyes, not what we see on the newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by aznluvergurl
    of course he's NOT gay. Why would anyone say that about him?! That is just really sad. Besides you can't believe everything the reporter talls us. It might be just fake. The reporters just make up stories so that they can make a living. Most of the stories that fake!

To me, LeeHom is NOT gay! He's vey talented and hot. People are just jealous because now, he's really popular in China, people want him away from the spotlights so that someone else could get on. So they make false rumors about him.

We should believe what we see with our own eyes, not what we see on the newspaper.
    So gay people can't be talented and hot?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I just can't stand it when a celebrity's fan bring out th eexcuse, " you all just jealous cause so and so is talented"
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I just can't stand it when a celebrity's fan bring out th eexcuse, " you all just jealous cause so and so is talented"
    I totally agree... the worse argument of the bunch, if it's even considered an argument to begin with.

that so mean to call them gay!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

eh, they are probably 10 X better off than we are in terms of money and fame.. don't see how it is mean. Don't certain celebrities want the rumors to get the hype and publicity?

does it matter whether he is gay or not, as long as he makes goos music i think their personal lives should be kept secret. too long has chinese people fear homos
    Yin
    AKA total utter camera *****
    I like Men in tuxes

Wow. This is still on?
    Anyways.. there is no definite proof whether he is or is not gay. Who cares anyways? Its not that ya all are friends with him, or are gonna marry him or something. And, to me, gay isn't an insulting word(Note: I'm not saying he is!). If fans here love him for his looks, and abandon him because he's gay, they're not true fans, you're not a true fan.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Wow. This is still on?
    Anyways.. there is no definite proof whether he is or is not gay. Who cares anyways? Its not that ya all are friends with him, or are gonna marry him or something. And, to me, gay isn't an insulting word(Note: I'm not saying he is!). If fans here love him for his looks, and abandon him because he's gay, they're not true fans, you're not a true fan.
    thank you for saying that, if you guys just like his song, and thinks he's not good when you hear that he's gay, they you're not a true fan of him! If you're not a true fan of him, then stop saying bad things about him! Cause you'll just make hid TRUE fans mad!

when is calling him a homosexual an insult in this da y and age? Again, more news about him means more news /publicty for him. It's the way the entertainment world is.. if people are talking about you, at least it means you are in the spot light
    Last edited by Sugar; 03-21-06 at 07:56 PM.

when is calling him a homosexual an insult in this da y and age? Again, more news about him means more news /publicty for him. It's the was the entertainment world is.. if people are talking about, at least it means you are in the spot light
    then he should b happi cuz hes in da spot light lol

Lee Hom is so not GAY!!!! He's too good, too hot to be a gay! I wouldn't want him to be a gay, as i want him to be with me.

Quote Originally Posted by aznluvergurl
    How does being talented and hot prove that he's not gay?

Gay or not gay, he's still hot and talented and made good music. That's all that matters.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Default doubt so

i don't think he is gay... he was caught making out with A-mei in a lift, wasn't he??

Quote Originally Posted by paledison010
    i don't think he is gay... he was caught making out with A-mei in a lift, wasn't he??
    who da hells a-mei?

when is calling him a homosexual an insult in this da y and age? Again, more news about him means more news /publicty for him. It's the way the entertainment world is.. if people are talking about you, at least it means you are in the spot light
    Because, I think that even in this age, there are people who discriminate. Being in the spotlight doesn't means its totally good, because it could be a good or bad situation which put a celebrity in a spotlight.