Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: is wang lee hom a gay???

I hope not, though it's been rumored forever. He's got good genes to pass on.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    I hope not, though it's been rumored forever. He's got good genes to pass on.
    I don't know who is Wang Lee Hom but rumor is rumor, highly unlikely that rumor is true...

There are rumors that Andy Lau is gay and there are also rumor that he is married with kid but I doubt any of that is true...

there are also rumor that he (Andy Lau) is married with kid
    I thought that's semi-official? His wife behind the scene is Carol Zhu Liqian 朱麗倩 from Malaysia and they've been together for over 10 years. I remember seeing some news buzz a while ago. Don't know about the kid though.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    I thought that's semi-official? His wife behind the scene is Carol Zhu Liqian 朱麗倩 from Malaysia and they've been together for over 10 years. I remember seeing some news buzz a while ago. Don't know about the kid though.
    Well, Andy is still insist that he is single and I believe him since there is no need for him to deny if he is married... He is in his late 40s (47 in september this year) so if he is married with kids, then good for him... Nothing to ashame of....

Talking

Yes I never hear Andy Lau is married with kid. If he is married, can anyone give me Andy Lau wife a pic

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyana View Post
    Yes I never hear Andy Lau is married with kid. If he is married, can anyone give me Andy Lau wife a pic
    with kid????????????
    'One of these days is none of these days'
    ........................................Amicus usque ad aras

Yes, AndyLau did hav a wife name Carol Zhu Li Qien and kids. The rumors started long long ago bout 10++years alrd. I believe that most people BELIEVES wif the rumors tat Andy Lau hav married. BTW this suppose 2 be LEE HOM's forum right >_<

Quote Originally Posted by FuJi89 View Post
    Yes, AndyLau did hav a wife name Carol Zhu Li Qien and kids. The rumors started long long ago bout 10++years alrd. I believe that most people BELIEVES wif the rumors tat Andy Lau hav married. BTW this suppose 2 be LEE HOM's forum right >_<
    Yes u right, this thread for Wang Lee Hom not for Andy lau. But its ok

I'm want to see Andy Lau wife and his kid but until now I'm never see that... So that rumor don't know true or false. right

I hope he's not because I have a crush on him but if he is, I don't see anything wrong with that, really... what's wrong with being gay, anyhow? as long as they're not hurting anyone and they're happy, what right do we have to judge them? That would be unfair