Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Promise (wuji)

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    I haven't actually seen the movie, but now I really want to after watching this parody--god the thing kept me laughing for a good 20 min =P

From youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AQZAcT1xaKk

I figure it would be even more funny for those who actually watched the movie. Enjoy! What do you guys think?
    Thanks for the link. I was looking for it on youtube earlier but couldn't find it. It's funny (eventhough I don't really understand what they hell they are saying). If it's subtitled, surely it'll be much funnier. I especially like the BBM moments (I think that was the implication eh?).

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    Thanks for the link. I was looking for it on youtube earlier but couldn't find it. It's funny (eventhough I don't really understand what they hell they are saying). If it's subtitled, surely it'll be much funnier. I especially like the BBM moments (I think that was the implication eh?).
    You don't speak Mandarin? Aww..that's really a shame considering that most of the humor comes from the dialogue =P I have finals coming up soon, but I can try to do the subtitles in English after May if you're still interested =) (though my Chinese isn't that great, but at least it's not translating English --> Chinese lol).

Haha, I think it'll be fun for me just to watch it again and get a good laugh (if I'm not crying over my marks )

You don't speak Mandarin? Aww..that's really a shame considering that most of the humor comes from the dialogue =P I have finals coming up soon, but I can try to do the subtitles in English after May if you're still interested =) (though my Chinese isn't that great, but at least it's not translating English --> Chinese lol).

Haha, I think it'll be fun for me just to watch it again and get a good laugh (if I'm not crying over my marks )
    That'll be cool. I'm interested in finding out what it's all about. Thanks.

I haven't actually seen the movie, but now I really want to after watching this parody--god the thing kept me laughing for a good 20 min =P

From youtube:

I figure it would be even more funny for those who actually watched the movie. Enjoy! What do you guys think?
    The parody is so hilarious.

Thanks, yearning.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

From youtube:

this video is really funny, i watched this movie so its even more funny!!!

this movie came to america already, i just saw the commercial for it. i wonder if anybody is going to go watch...

i'm really starting to hate youtube!! sometimes takes to long to upload a moive
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by Yu W3i
    i'm really starting to hate youtube!! sometimes takes to long to upload a moive
    yes, i agree... ince i tried to watch a series, but it took almost two hours to load and the series was only half an hour!!!