Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Green Forest, My Home

Ah Both characters Owen and William are so cute! Just watched the first episode. Heheh....the kid version of the four characters are so cute. Even the young Susan is evil, I can imagine how she'd be when they're older.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I don't understand the actor Leon Jay Williams, he keeps switching from Chinese to English, back and forth like that. Kind of annoying.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thumbs down

i did not like the part when they were young, because of all the "my prince and princess" thingy. and you should know how it feels like watching it with your parents. i stopped watching after the first ep.
    sorry...but this is not my type of series. besides, i've already watched so many series with the same storyline. and the casts are really suck at acting, especially william and the main girl.
    Last edited by L4love; 01-28-07 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love
    i did not like the part when they were young, because of all the "my prince and princess" thingy. and you should know how it feels like watching it with your parents. i stopped watching after the first ep.
    sorry...but this is not type of series. besides, i've already watched so many series with the same storyline. and the casts are really suck at acting, especially william and the main girl.
    Well I'm giving this series a real chance.

For some reasons while watching this series it really reminds me of the k-drama Autumn in My heart/Autumn's Tale/endless love. Except the main couple doesn't die in the end.

There's still the evil sister and Won Bin's character equvialent in this series is Owen Jing Yuan Feng.

Omg! I hate William! I mean what the hell? This series..they're already thinking of getting engaged to be married when they all just met each other like five episodes ago and there's already talk about engagement? Where the hell is the dating era?

I feel so sorry for Owen/Yuan Feng. I would've fallen for him instead of William. Why does Sophie have to love William? Just because of his words as a kid she decides to love him forever because he'd protect her forever? BS! What's so awesome about William?

Owen is the one who would do anything for Sophie's love even if it means injuring his hand when he's a reknown Prince of Violin. Gah, Sophie doesn't deserve Owen's undying love. Stupid William! Susan can have William. Sophie should've chosen Owen.

This is why I like Hana Yori Dango, where Makino Tsukushi didn't end up with the first guy she falls for but actually the 2nd guy who did a lot to win her heart. And here the first guy Sophie falls for is William and ends up with him. There wasn't even a chance or place in Sophie's heart for Owen. That's just sad.

Is there any other series of Ethan Ruan where he actually gets the girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Omg! I hate William! I mean what the hell? This series..they're already thinking of getting engaged to be married when they all just met each other like five episodes ago and there's already talk about engagement? Where the hell is the dating era?

I feel so sorry for Owen/Yuan Feng. I would've fallen for him instead of William. Why does Sophie have to love William? Just because of his words as a kid she decides to love him forever because he'd protect her forever? BS! What's so awesome about William?

Owen is the one who would do anything for Sophie's love even if it means injuring his hand when he's a reknown Prince of Violin. Gah, Sophie doesn't deserve Owen's undying love. Stupid William! Susan can have William. Sophie should've chosen Owen.

This is why I like Hana Yori Dango, where Makino Tsukushi didn't end up with the first guy she falls for but actually the 2nd guy who did a lot to win her heart. And here the first guy Sophie falls for is William and ends up with him. There wasn't even a chance or place in Sophie's heart for Owen. That's just sad.

hahaha...that's so true!!! that's exactly what i thought. you made it sound perfectly. i never liked william even though i only saw one ep. i knew it would be dumb because they both will be together at the end just because of the stupid promise from some 8 year-old kid!?!
    guess what? i like hana yori dango, too.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://x96.xanga.com/99b8575002c6866041313/b14361822.jpg')

Even if you look at this picture of both the actors, I would say Ethan Ruan Jing Tian looks more like the main actor than Leon Jay Williams. Ethan's Owen/Yuan Feng was more lively and fun and on top of all that he was the one who loved Sophie most.

Can anyone please tell me what the viet title for this drama is. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ladysnowy7355
    Can anyone please tell me what the viet title for this drama is. Thanks in advance!

i think it's called Tinh Chi Em or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nightgurl
    uh does anyone know where u can download this?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by marcvs; 02-27-07 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysnowy7355
    It's Than Phan Chi Em.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Default theme songs

hi all

does anyone have the OST for this series? especially the solo violin instrumental performing by Owen (the 1st performance at the beginning of the series, the time he was playing to wish Sophie and William forever happiness, and the at the very end of the movie-not sure if it's played by him but it's another violin instrumental persformance).

thanks

[QUOTE=AlecnVicky]I don't know if he-"owen" SANG in any of the OST (though i know William did--several actually). but there was one song where Owen was talking in/throughout it, it was pretty sweet.
    though i dont' understand what's he's saying in the song, it sounds sweet enough-- probably him confessing his love for sufei? --it's a realllly good song too

Yeah Owen sang that song, "Three Little Words" with Qiao Qiao from Sweety.

does anyone know where i can watch the series online? i tried watching it on youtube but the user didnt finish downloading it yet...if u guys know if there is the entire series on youtube can u plz tell me the keywords? thx
    happy endings....are stories that haven't finished

I like Owen too. If I was Sophie, I would have picked Owen, but William isn't bad. I like this serie too. What I like the most about this serie the loyalty to love. I like it that Owen isn't married or romantically interested in anyone else at the end (I know, it's not fair to him). I like that he stayed true to his love for Sophie even till the end. I also like the fact that Sophie appreciates and care very much for Owen, just not in the same way as she does for William. She never pushed him away or hurt him in any way, except for not accepting his love. She said so herself, that Owen is very important to her. I like the part where she ran to him and hugs him. That was so nice. It cracks me up whenever Owen and William had a tug or war with Esther in the middle. That was so funny

the series is really good
    btw, who sang the theme song.... sry if the question was already answered
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

SS et al,

I just watched the first 3 episodes.

Is it worth me watching the rest? The main male actor was a bit stiff...., and i'm sure this series will be draggy and have the evil sister being more evil- is it worth it?

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    well, in fated to love you he finally plays the lead