As suggested in the Post-Swordsmen Survivor game, how about starting the ultimate Wuxia Femme Fatale Game ?
The rule will be basically the same as the one we used earlier in Swordsmen Survivor, as set primarily by GOD (aka Ken Cheng) as PJ put it :P
So here are the rules again and additional rules :
The rules are simple:
1. Either add or subtract a point for a chosen swordsman.
2. You may vote once every five turns; this means that you wait until at least four others have voted before you vote again.
3. The exception is that you may vote out of turn if nobody has voted for ONE hours after the last post.
4. To facilitate the tracking of the scores, please cut and paste the ENTIRE LIST of swordsmen in your post (highlighting your addition/subtraction).
5. For every vote you make, if you add to one swordsman, then your next vote must subtract from another swordsman. You must alternate your additions and subtractions.
6. Any voter who has not voted in ten turns (i.e. nine other voters since his/her previous vote) may vote either + or - for any one character. Voters who vote every five turns, however, must vote according to the existing rule of alternating +/- votes.
7. If either of this condition is met first :
a. When at least 4 (four) [four or more] characters receive more than 50 votes (MAXIMUM).
b. When at least 2 (two) [two or more] characters receive more than 50 votes (MAXIMUM) AND from that last post the game extends another 10 pages without reaching condition a (above)
You must add by 1 (1+) but you must subtract by 3 (3-)
8. When you reach the final four. The game must start for round 2 New Condition will be determined later
Here are my candidates to be included in this game :
Xiao Long Nu
Zhou Zhi Rou
Mei Chao Feng
Feng Shi Niang
Yin Ji (Water Matriarch)
YaoYue Gong Zhu
LianXian Gong Zhu
Tian Shan Tong Lao
Li Qiu Shui
Ren Ying Ying
Yu Lou Cha (The Demonic Maiden with White hair)
Fang Bao Er
Gao Lao Da
Dong Fang Bu Bai