Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Yellow Fever" Mini-movie

yea that what i read too
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by Yu W3i
    i don't mean if they are going to be human or not. That would be cool if they were half human and half something unknown. SOrry if i'm making u ppl mad but i really don't think that white and asain work out will. thier children might not be able to speck mandarin or some other thing that they mother oe father specks. So i think that the child is losting alot.
    Maybe that child will be able to speak and write in English though, and will be less of an illiterate than his/her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Qi44
    I had no problems getting gfs when I was living in China for a year, but in Canada, it becomes a much bigger problem for me. It's not cause of my looks either. I have always prefer Asian women more, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't go for a hot white or black girl if they were interested in me.
    Now you know why so many Asian men fly back to their motherlands to snatch a gf/wife. It's like the opposite. They would be almost like hot celebs there.

Anyway, so this thread is supposed to be about Asian men whinging about not being able to find GFs in western countries? Bring it on.

Btw do you notice that with the white guy/Asian girl couples, usually the better looking or taller the guy is, the, uh, more modest looking or shorter the girl is? To be honest, I've never seen any attractive Asian girl who dates a white fella, so who cares...
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

that true,a lot of times that what happens it is easyer for them
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Maybe that child will be able to speak and write in English though, and will be less of an illiterate than his/her parents.

Now you know why so many Asian men fly back to their motherlands to snatch a gf/wife. It's like the opposite. They would be almost like hot celebs there.

Anyway, so this thread is supposed to be about Asian men whinging about not being able to find GFs in western countries? Bring it on.

Btw do you notice that with the white guy/Asian girl couples, usually the better looking or taller the guy is, the, uh, more modest looking or shorter the girl is? To be honest, I've never seen any attractive Asian girl who dates a white fella, so who cares...
    i have but the white guy is usually UGLY....

see that's what i don't get, ugly asian chick with good lookign white guy....hot asian with ugly loser looking white guy....

Me you see with hot big breasted white girl....but i still end up getting married with an asian girl who isn't as hot but definitely more classy ...

white people who are not european are trash..white trash...no matter how good they look.

Quote Originally Posted by Panadol
    white people who are not european are trash..white trash...no matter how good they look.
    I'm impressed!
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

I did saw the video, and it was very well done, it was halirous at the end when the white guy got robbed when the Asian girl were interested to the black guy. It was wrong, but still halirous, I did see other videos he made, and it wasn't too bad, like the acensions 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Panadol
    i have but the white guy is usually UGLY....

see that's what i don't get, ugly asian chick with good lookign white guy....hot asian with ugly loser looking white guy....

Me you see with hot big breasted white girl....but i still end up getting married with an asian girl who isn't as hot but definitely more classy ...

yes i know white guys are ugly!!