Everyone knows that Ming Cult or Ming Sect originates from Persia, it comes to the Central Plains during the A.D 6th Century, with over 33 leaders until the reign of Zhang Wuji, the 34th.
Now I'm always puzzled by this mysterious cult:
1. What is the main religion of this Ming Cult / Sect? Definetly not Buddhism or Taoism, some people say its Manichaeism or even Zoroastrian, but what does this religions means at all? Since there are monks such as Shuo Bu-De and taoists such Tie Guan in Ming Sect, so what religion they practice?
2. Does people during the era of The Demi-God Semi Devils knew the existance of the Ming Cult / Sect? Now, can people of the Xiaoyao Sect withstand against these Ming Sect people if they were to fought against each other?
3. The Ming Sect manual, Qian Kun Da No Yi has been in existance from the Ming Sect's inception in the 6th Century, until Zhang Wuji found in, have been in existance for around 800 years. Supposedly, this means that this martial arts is probably even older than most of the martial arts in DGSD, so is QKDNY practical against powerful martial arts such as 6 Mai Shen Jian, Bei Ming Shen Gong?
4. What about the Xiaoyao Sect's library and Shaolin Sect's library, whom boast to contain details on martial arts all over the Central Plains, do they contain information on Ming Sect?
5. Does Ming Sect still exists in the Ming Dynasty?