Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Magicians of love

Quote Originally Posted by cheeiky View Post
    Can anyone tell me the name of actress for Ke Lan?
    her name is Sui Tang (隋棠). she's a model. =) i hope you can see the chinese, cuz i just copied and pasted it. haha. but anyway..here's her page on dramawiki-

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sui_Tang

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx View Post
    her name is Sui Tang (隋棠). she's a model. =) i hope you can see the chinese, cuz i just copied and pasted it. haha. but anyway..here's her page on dramawiki-

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sui_Tang
    Hi thanks! I really enjoy seeing her. I like the part when Artz was trying to encourage her and they look so good together. She's acted well in both PTIF and this series. Anyway, I can't read chinese even though I'm a chinese but understand spoken chinese mandarin and cantonese. Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cheeiky; 08-30-07 at 07:37 AM.

I just finished this series yesterday and was quite disappointed with it. It started out really funny with some interesting subplots and the idea with the hairstyling industry was quite refreshing but it just dragged so much during the last half and became kind of cheesy. The triangle between Ya Si, Xiao Bei, and Er Qi became a drag to watch after a while too. I ended up speed watching the last half. I thought there should have been more scenes showing how Xiao Bei developed and improved her hairstyling skills, it seemed so sudden how she was able to cut so well during the ending parts. I guess it was all off screen.

Joanne is not a bad actress but I didn't think she and Ming Dao matched well. It was quite obvious that she was a lot younger than him. I understand that there is suppose to be an age difference between them in the series but they looked so awkward together. It was okay and funny to see them bickering with each other in the beginning but once they became a couple later on, the scenes between them kind of made me cringe. She looks more like his younger sister. Ming Dao's performance was pretty good but his hair and style of clothing did not suit him well. The hair particularly was rather odd, he looks better with short hair.
    Last edited by botan; 07-08-08 at 11:32 PM.

Well agreed.. he is like a lot older than her..
    has anyone seen Joanne in the China series "Yi Lian You Meng"? She likes Bao Jian Feng's brother in there, and her character is quite similar to the beginning of Magicians of Love when she keeps quarelling with Mingdao.
    She isnt a main character here but like the 6th or 7th character..dun remember..in the other thread it said she's the 4th but during the main theme song where it displays the name of the characters, she is somewhat written as the 6th or 7th. The 4th shud be her father I believe.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others