Thread: The DaVinci Code

Default The DaVinci Code

Hey you guys, well anyways I was wondering what would your guys' thoughts be on the new movie that's coming out based on the novel The DaVinci Code. I know that some people are being offended by it and that others don't care, or just others think that it's awesome you know? So like yeah, do you think that it's something good to see? Will you see it in the movies?
    NOW MY PERSONAL OPINION:

Okay me personally I'm going to go and watch it and I'm currently reading the novel right now, which I have to say that it's a really good book. I don't take it seriously, though I believe that the book is a complete masterpiece what with all of the mystery, and the way it's put altogether and of course the Davinci code itself, that the author has put together! Some people believe that it's trying to get religions away from their beliefs, but personally I believe that it's just an awesome story, and that if their beliefs are changed over one movie, then did they really believe what they did to begin with? Anyways I'm going to go and watch it when it comes out it sounds good actually!

*~If anybody is offended by this though I do apologize~*
    "We are in the land of the blindfolded
    we cannot see what is going to happen
    we can only wait for the future and what it brings"

i'm going the day it comes out!!! the book was awesome, the movie better be good as well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Animelover_ae
    I believe that it's just an awesome story, and that if their beliefs are changed over one movie, then did they really believe what they did to begin with? Anyways I'm going to go and watch it when it comes out it sounds good actually!

great statement. yea i will see it.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

i'm going to see this movie......heck, i don't believe in Jesus but i still go watch Passion of the Christ....so i MUST see this movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    great statement. yea i will see it.

Thanks! ^_^

i am definitely going to catch this movie with all my friends because, we all love the book and the book really kept u in suspense...it was a great book and i hope that the movie enhances the book and not make it seem like a flop...overall, i am definitely going to watch the show, although i think the the actor acting as robert langdon>>tom hanks is a little too old for the character, however nonetheless, he is a fantastic actor...it is a must watch show of the year!!

Hey TellyWelly! Yeah I am so going to see the movie like I said before, dude I saw the commercials and I was like "WOW" they did them so awesome!!! YAY!! Can't wait to see it! Tom hanks, maybe a little old, but I have no doubt in my mind that he will play his role to the fullest! This better be good, and if it is it better win for an academy award too, hehe

no doubt...with Tom Hanks in it...it must be a good one.......i love tom hank in Forrest Gump....saw it 3x.....

i like tom hanks, except i don't think he's suitable for the role of RObert Langdon

if you go to their official site, they have trailers and things

i'll watch this for sure
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i like tom hanks, except i don't think he's suitable for the role of RObert Langdon
    That's what I thought... but maybe they say the movie's selling might be affected by the fact that Dan Brown is currently being sued by the authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail for Copyright.
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Seems really interesting. I saw many advertisements/posters for this movie and they really looked great. I saw the novel at a nearby bookstore and I tooked a look at it. It was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    I agree. with the way the book was so poorly written, they could get a mannequin to play the role and it will be a dead perfect fit.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

i believe it's coming out around may if i am not mistaken.... can't wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by lanzi03
    i believe it's coming out around may if i am not mistaken.... can't wait for it!
    Yep, May 17th in the United States to be exact.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by dan J
    I agree. with the way the book was so poorly written, they could get a mannequin to play the role and it will be a dead perfect fit.
    I'm reading the book, although I should say it in the past tense because I started to read the book months ago and I can't get myself to finish it and indeed the book is not good at all.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?