Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

oh my god! that is insane! i think she of all ppl should know every well about her job as a doc & not to favor any patients. i can't believe she did that. yeah, i'm hating her even more. did christine find out what happen or anyone find out what she did? god, i hope she gets fired.

Quote Originally Posted by misao ohgami
    oh my god! that is insane! i think she of all ppl should know every well about her job as a doc & not to favor any patients. i can't believe she did that. yeah, i'm hating her even more. did christine find out what happen or anyone find out what she did? god, i hope she gets fired.
    All the other interns got dragged into the fiasco by Izzie as well. I hope they won't be disciplined too severely. As for Izzie...she quit after Denny died.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

REALLY? she quit? do you think she'll be off the show or something? i think they should've fired her before she quit. man.... thats so insane!

Quote Originally Posted by misao ohgami
    REALLY? she quit? do you think she'll be off the show or something? i think they should've fired her before she quit. man.... thats so insane!
    Nah, I think part of the lure of next season may be if/when/how she'll come back.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

aww..no ones posting much in here anymore. i didnt start until like one week before season 3 started. i always wanted tow atch grey's anatomy..but i dindt wanna start in the middle. lOl. so i borrowed season 1 and 2 from my friend and watch taht in one week. LOl. then started season 3..and omG i am so addicted! so has anyone been watching season 3? mcsteamy is now officially part of the cast!

I've given this series up this season since it's in direct competition with C.S.I. However, I hope to catch all the episodes of season 3 in the off season.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Grey's Anatomy never interessed me, cos' I'm a huge of ER
    The previews aren't that good, that I spend time to watch the whole ep but last week I watched the first episode (well, at least for me) and I'm surprised. It was better than I thought. Nice actors ( particularly Sandra Oh) and nice dialogues and really good music
    Although I don't know what happend exactly in the first season but I think I'll watch occasionally

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Arashigirl6
    Grey's Anatomy never interessed me, cos' I'm a huge of ER
    The previews aren't that good, that I spend time to watch the whole ep but last week I watched the first episode (well, at least for me) and I'm surprised. It was better than I thought. Nice actors ( particularly Sandra Oh) and nice dialogues and really good music
    Although I don't know what happend exactly in the first season but I think I'll watch occasionally
    agreed, no med series can top ER, but since it ended, grey's anatomy came close. grey's anatomy is like a longevated Scrubs (which i really love) with nicer looking actors...as much as i like mcdreamy, i hate his relationship with meredith, couldnt help feeling how addison is much better than her, if only addison didnt cheat on him theyd be the loveliest couple in the show. my fav character had to be miranda bailey..she rocks!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

yEAH,I LOVE SCRUBS TOO!!!!i can't quite understand what's happening in grey's anatomy right now cuz i skipped a lot of episodes in season 1 and 2.but currently watching season 2. the last episode that i watched was dat there's this guy patient who was involved in an accident with his parents. his father(who's abusive) needs a liver or sth and the guy doesn't wanna donate cuz he hates his pop.then alex gave him some anecdote blah blah blah...he donated the liver.and sth weird is going on between yang and burke.i have no idea what but there are giving each other weird looks and i'm confused can someone pls explain.ps-i hate meredith ...kinda like izzie so far...and yang of course

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    and sth weird is going on between yang and burke.i have no idea what but there are giving each other weird looks and i'm confused
    i think thats because theyre unsure if they should be an official couple or not....yang is contemplating on accepting burke...or maybe they have been an official couple but were giving each other looks because burke wants the kid to donate his liver to his father while yang dont think that man deserves the liver, him being abusive and temperamental. the father with the liver problem was the reason their car got into an accident that killed another guy the car crashed into. So yang kinda wanted the father dead...LOL...sorry for the confusion, maybe some other person should do the explanaining....i watched that episode about three-four weeks ago so pardon me if my memory suddenly fails me....grey's anatomy isnt one of my fav but i watch when i can....i love izzy but i cant take alex....too bad she loves him....the bad boy character of alex really works....but one of the reasons i dont quite like him because he resembles so much of alex krychek played by nicholas lea in X-Files....i hate krychek!
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 10-26-06 at 09:26 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    i think thats because theyre unsure if they should be an official couple or not....yang is contemplating on accepting burke...or maybe they have been an official couple but were giving each other looks because burke wants the kid to donate his liver to his father while yang dont think that man deserves the liver, him being abusive and temperamental. the father with the liver problem was the reason their car got into an accident that killed another guy the car crashed into. So yang kinda wanted the father dead...LOL...sorry for the confusion, maybe some other person should do the explanaining....i watched that episode about three-four weeks ago so pardon me if my memory suddenly fails me....grey's anatomy isnt one of my fav but i watch when i can....i love izzy but i cant take alex....too bad she loves him....the bad boy character of alex really works....but one of the reasons i dont quite like him because he resembles so much of alex krychek played by nicholas lea in X-Files....i hate krychek!
    >thanks for da info!!! n no,it's not confusing.btw,i just watched another episode yesterday.yang collapsed in the OR when burke was doing surgery on some guy with heart disease.bailey told yang dat her fallopian tube burst so i suppose they were unable to save the baby?????i think u and i are about da only ones who like izzie here dunno why's dat?i like how she's sometimes too attached to the patients.it shows that doctors have feelings too(since everyone is so ignorant about EVERYTHING!)i read some episode guide and found out that alex cheated on izzie.that's just plain mean!!!i tot he liked her?

meh, alex is quite a jerk sometimes...and he "gave" george syphillis

god i can't believe they did reruns today, i was so looking foward to a fresh episode on the woman w/ 2 uteruses
    If an alaskan bear and a californian bear both jumped into water, which one will dissolve faster?

i read some episode guide and found out that alex cheated on izzie.that's just plain mean!!!i tot he liked her?
    i dont mind he cheats on her as long as she stops loving him...crush her heart, do as you please, alex, do anything that can make izzy hate you!

as i said before i hate alex, i cant stand him with izzy...he doesnt deserve her....izzy deserve somebody far much better than him...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

i dont mind he cheats on her as long as she stops loving him...crush her heart, do as you please, alex, do anything that can make izzy hate you!

as i said before i hate alex, i cant stand him with izzy...he doesnt deserve her....izzy deserve somebody far much better than him...
    >i totally agree with u. Yes,i do think alex is cute and all but not THAT cute until he can cheat with whoever.hmmmm......i hope izzie doesn't go into a depression mode or sth over him.btw,i pity george like A LOT.he likes meredith but her mother mistaken him for her husband,making george kinda like meredith's dad or sth.lol

he likes meredith but her mother mistaken him for her husband,making george kinda like meredith's dad or sth.lol
    actually i liked that episode, i think the scenes with meredith's mother were really cute... especially when she pulls him to sleep next to her...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

actually i liked that episode, i think the scenes with meredith's mother were really cute... especially when she pulls him to sleep next to her...
    >Not only dat,meredith's mum actually kissed him!!!!!!!tok about cute i am so ROTFLMAO right now.btw, the part where alex cheated on izzie is in season 2 right?have they filmed/released season 3 yet?do u think derek will choose meredith or addison?i think meredith's way prettier but there's sth about her in season 2 which surprisingly pisses me given the fact that i liked her when i watched season 1.b4 i forget,do u still remember this episode where yang fainted in the operating room and it was revealed that she was actually 7 months pregnant?well,what happened to her baby?did he/she survived?if my memory doesn't fail me,i dun't remember anyone saying anything about it so i'm wondering if u know.

Did anyone happen to catch the episode when Meredith slept with George? What really happened?

Last week's episode was pretty interesting as Meredith openly told Finn and Derek that she will be dating them both and they were ok with it. I was quite shocked
    "What is meant to be will always be."

Just an FYI for Grey's Anatomy fans, Oprah's on the set of the drama with the entire cast tomorrow on her show.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

SPOILER OR RUMOR - not sure!!!!!!!

I heard Addison and Alex are so on!!!!!!!
    be happy

Is anyone still keeping up with the HOTTEST show this season? YES I LOVE IT TOO! Last week was a re-run, does anyone know if this week will be a new episode? They can't leave us hanging like that!