Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I LOVE this show.

Alex/Addison?? That's so.... wrong. I would hate to see it.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    do u think derek will choose meredith or addison?i think meredith's way prettier but there's sth about her in season 2 which surprisingly pisses me given the fact that i liked her when i watched season 1.b4 i forget,do u still remember this episode where yang fainted in the operating room and it was revealed that she was actually 7 months pregnant?well,what happened to her baby?did he/she survived?if my memory doesn't fail me,i dun't remember anyone saying anything about it so i'm wondering if u know.
    i think at the end of season2 derek ended up with meredith again...as so the review told me of course...how i hate that....i never liked the two of them together...but hey, it is Grey's story, so i suppose everything will go her way in the end...poor addison...

anyway, yang lost her baby and no, she was not 7-month pregnant when she collapsed in the ops room, she's pregnant, yes but i dont think it already reached the 7th month. anyway, she had ectopic pregnancy, which would mean the foetus developed in the fallopian tube instead of in her uterus, so her tube burst and she fainted while helping burke with the surgery. the foetus definitely didnt survive...

and hey, whats with the rumour addison/alex? come on...something is definitely wrong with the picture here...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

wow I'm a big fan of grey's anatomy as well!!!
    i love sarah Oh, she is sooo funni when she is competitive hehe, definetly my fav character in the series
    yep i can't decide whether i like Mc Steamy or Mc Dreamy better haha
    and the song "chasing cars" by snow patrol, it rocks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anekin
    wow I'm a big fan of grey's anatomy as well!!!
    i love sarah Oh, she is sooo funni when she is competitive hehe, definetly my fav character in the series
    i think you mean sandra oh....well..yang is the least fav character for me... but its just me im guessing...plenty of people in here love her....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    i think at the end of season2 derek ended up with meredith again...as so the review told me of course...how i hate that....i never liked the two of them together...but hey, it is Grey's story, so i suppose everything will go her way in the end...poor addison...

anyway, yang lost her baby and no, she was not 7-month pregnant when she collapsed in the ops room, she's pregnant, yes but i dont think it already reached the 7th month. anyway, she had ectopic pregnancy, which would mean the foetus developed in the fallopian tube instead of in her uterus, so her tube burst and she fainted while helping burke with the surgery. the foetus definitely didnt survive...

and hey, whats with the rumour addison/alex? come on...something is definitely wrong with the picture here...
    Derek is definitely with Meredith right now. Have you guys not been keeping up. Tsk tsk. That stuff was sooo long ago.

I don't see any addison/alex at all unless the writers are planning throwing a curve ball at us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony
    Derek is definitely with Meredith right now. Have you guys not been keeping up. Tsk tsk. That stuff was sooo long ago.

I don't see any addison/alex at all unless the writers are planning throwing a curve ball at us.
    come on, i wouldnt be bothered buying the dvd, so i only watched it on tv and last night it was the ep where Alex ot his results back and he passed it...Finally! and meredith gave the dog to addison and derek....
    *sigh*...too bad for addison, its must have been real love between derek and meredith or he wouldnt have left her in the end...again, EXPECTED....

no curveballs, writers! dont ever ruin addison's life by hooking her up with alex...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

come on, i wouldnt be bothered buying the dvd, so i only watched it on tv and last night it was the ep where Alex ot his results back and he passed it...Finally! and meredith gave the dog to addison and derek....
    *sigh*...too bad for addison, its must have been real love between derek and meredith or he wouldnt have left her in the end...again, EXPECTED....

no curveballs, writers! dont ever ruin addison's life by hooking her up with alex...
    are you talking about 2nd season or 3rd season? I was talking about rumors for 3rd season. Derek and Addison are no-no now, in fact divorce are final already
    be happy

i think you mean sandra oh....well..yang is the least fav character for me... but its just me im guessing...plenty of people in here love her....
    i liked her more so in the 1st & 2nd season...so hilarious. coudlnt' forget the scene when she tried to stuff two hot dogs down at the same time while in a hot dog eating contest with george & alex.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Post GREYS ANATOMY

GOSH... THAT SHOW MAKES MEEH......
    I LOVED THAT SHOW.... IS HIT # 1....
    DERECK AND MEDEITH ARE A KUTIE COUPLE. I WATCH THAT SHOW EVERY THURSDAY.. BUT THEN IM START WATCHIN IT ON LIFETYME WHERE EVERYONE NOES EACH OTHERS... SEASON 1.. CANT WAIT IT ON JANUARY 7... AT 11PM ON LIFETYME..... YEP PEOPLE WHO HASNT WATCH THE WHOLE THANG HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO WATCH IT AGAIN.......
    ^_*....nHiA yAnG....^_^

hehe I hope McSteamy will stir things up btw Meredith and McDreamy....and does anyone think Yang and Berk gonna get back together?

hehe i like the ep where Yang was competing with the chief in some course they have to take...that was hilarious...and the scene where Berk complaints about her and ask what she has done for him, and she said "well, i've moved out of my appartment" that was really funni too hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony
    I LOVE this show.

Alex/Addison?? That's so.... wrong. I would hate to see it.

..............oh dear, cover your eyes

I just watched season 3 episode 11...things are going better than never before. I just love the show.

something is definitely there between those two....kinda nice actually

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox
    something is definitely there between those two....kinda nice actually
    yep. they are kinda cute together actually. what next? george & izzie?

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    Actually, George and Callie are going to........
    and Alex and Addision finally, we see them together .....nice one too

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox

Actually, George and Callie are going to........
    and Alex and Addision finally, we see them together .....nice one too
    i am a psychic!

so derek's not gonna be chief b/c he's with meredith?????? thats sad. i guess the current Chief (haha i forgot his name <_<) doesnt want derek to go through waht he went through. but derek came all the way from NY just to be chief!
    cant wait for the next episode!

what next? george & izzie?
    most like to happen too, I guess. Gosh! I don't like Izzie, it's always about her..whining and stuffs lol

but she has a kid thats gonna die if her bone marrow doesnt match.. that part was.. sad.

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox View Post
    most like to happen too, I guess. Gosh! I don't like Izzie, it's always about her..whining and stuffs lol
    agreed, she become sooooooooo selfish stubborn one like what she did in Danny's case