Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Question

hello,

Well, meredith dun alwayz sleep wit goerge but wit Dr. Shepherd.... The guy who one to break up wit his own wifi for meredith..... since then, Dr.Sherperd and Finn been fighting each other to get their hands on meredith.... i 1 2 see the next episode for this.... i am waiting for it......
    Last edited by lil katielicious; 05-01-07 at 04:43 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    so derek's not gonna be chief b/c he's with meredith?????? thats sad. i guess the current Chief (haha i forgot his name <_<) doesnt want derek to go through waht he went through. but derek came all the way from NY just to be chief!
    cant wait for the next episode!
    i'm rooting bailey for cheif

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox View Post
    most like to happen too, I guess. Gosh! I don't like Izzie, it's always about her..whining and stuffs lol
    gosh, izzie and george used to be my two favorite chars b/c they were the more passionate docs. too bad their chars are degrading (though still not nearly as annoying as grey). oh well, hopefully the producers will redeem them somehow
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 05-06-07 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post

gosh, izzie and george used to be my two favorite chars b/c they were the more passionate docs. too bad their chars are degrading (though still not nearly as annoying as grey). oh well, hopefully the producers will redeem them somehow
    lolx nah, bailey can never be chief cos she's only a residential surgeon.. it's either derek, bourke or the new doctors, McSteamy (forgot his name) or Han (the female cardio surgeon)

hehehe, I know, they use to be so likable, now george is getting annoying.. My fave character is still Christina
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    lolx nah, bailey can never be chief cos she's only a residential surgeon.. it's either derek, bourke or the new doctors, McSteamy (forgot his name) or Han (the female cardio surgeon)

hehehe, I know, they use to be so likable, now george is getting annoying.. My fave character is still Christina
    Mine too. I love Cristina cos she doesn't take crap from others
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying
    no..not Bailey. she's too junior. I think it's that McSteamy aka Mark will take over being the chief. Actually, I hope the old chief won't retire at all, I like him as the chief

last week's ep was dissapointing =( two hrs full with new characters that they didnt even explain much about
    but wedding wedding wedding!!!!!! cant wait. christina&burke and then who else? lol cant wait (i need to repeat mysel; sadly)

last week's ep was dissapointing =( two hrs full with new characters that they didnt even explain much about
    but wedding wedding wedding!!!!!! cant wait. christina&burke and then who else? lol cant wait (i need to repeat mysel; sadly)
    seriously. it was the whole promotion for addison's new spin off i suppose....but it really wasn't that great.

ehhhhh but now we also know that addison cant have kids: well she only has two eggs left -_- but yea she and that pshyciatrist is gonna hook up. i wonder if mark is gonna go chase her?

ok - don't know if u guys mentioned this already ... but i realize, tsai chin the famous singer has a role in grey's anatomy as dr. yang's mommy...

i never knew that ... just saw it recently!!! hehe ...

ehhhhh but now we also know that addison cant have kids: well she only has two eggs left -_- but yea she and that pshyciatrist is gonna hook up. i wonder if mark is gonna go chase her?
    I think Mark really loves Addison. He followed her from NY to Seattle but I don't think he's going to go to California too. Btw. I saw the 2 hours spin off and I don't like it. it's too boring for my taste and I hope it fails and she will be back on Grey's.

well yea she back at SGH now. yay! basically that two hour spinoff was.. pointless!
    next esp is WEDDING! yay!.
    but can yu believe merdith;s dad?! he first slapped her and then came in drunk and said she couldnt go to the funeral! WTF!? it wasnt her fault susan died! and it was on the day of her exam! insane manic!
    and i hope george doest leave to go to mercy west. cos then the whole group is going to fall apart!

well yea she back at SGH now. yay! basically that two hour spinoff was.. pointless!
    next esp is WEDDING! yay!.
    but can yu believe merdith;s dad?! he first slapped her and then came in drunk and said she couldnt go to the funeral! WTF!? it wasnt her fault susan died! and it was on the day of her exam! insane manic!
    and i hope george doest leave to go to mercy west. cos then the whole group is going to fall apart!
    yep. I agree. I hate meredith's dad for being such a moron and blamed her for his wife's death. I hope she and others pass her exam. I can't wait for the wedding too . and I hate Izzie for coming in between george and callie.

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox View Post
    and I hate Izzie for coming in between george and callie.
    yea! wasnt izzy in love with denny? what happened with that? just because he died doesnt me she could forget him. -_- he still loves her and stuff (remember the dying ep in heaven(?)) and she got 57 million moo-las from him too rofl.

yea! wasnt izzy in love with denny? what happened with that? just because he died doesnt me she could forget him. -_- he still loves her and stuff (remember the dying ep in heaven(?)) and she got 57 million moo-las from him too rofl.
    dearie, this is grey anatomy. the need the drama in there to spice things up

i mean, george was in love with meridith for a while, thank god he got over that phase

yea.prob in the end, george will sleep with everyone! even christina and bailey. ;x
    ahhas im only joking. george is a great character tho..
    Last edited by annaaa; 05-16-07 at 11:14 PM.

yea.prob in the end, george will sleep with everyone! even christina and bailey. ;x
    ahhas im only joking. george is a great character tho..
    nah, christina, burke, baily & chief are the untouchable

everyone else sleeps around, esp alex, george, izze, addison, and let's not forget the king mcsteamy & the queen nurse what's her face.

i think alex is gonna hook up with ava/ amnesia patient with the baby. i mean i guess him and addison are over and stuff.
    and whats up witht eh chief's wife?! she preggers!
    new episode tonight!

Season finale tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    Season finale tonight!
    burke and christina is getting married!

from the previews:

christina: mama took my eyebrows

OMGGGGGGGG! did yu see this episodeeee!? season finale and they put this on!!!! gonna put a spoiler for those who didnt see it. hopefully Ren Ying Ying saw it so we can chat up a storm.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    OMGG! George failed his intern test! whoa! so uncalled for! what is he gonna do now?! and then callie wants a baby and Izzy confessed that she loves him!.
    Burke and Christina are... OVER? WHOA! i thought there was suppose to be a wedding! omg i almost cried for her when she got her eyebrows shaved off! she looked so creepy! and then on the last scene when she ran back to the apartment and realized that burke left her..... she ripped off her dress and started sobbing. ;[ so sad. the vows that burke said in the Operating room was so sweet and i thought they were going to get marriied for sure.
    And then Mereith and Sheperd breaking up?!!?!?! ohmygosh! isnt that liek half the plot of the whole series? werent they suppose to end up together? this is like... what happened??!
    and then alex was suppose to get together with ava/rebecca but her husband came back. and then the went back to the hospital to chase after her and she wasnt there. ;[ atleast we know now that addison and him are never getting together.
    and then chief's wife had a baby but then miscarried. and it was the chief's (right?) but then the good thing is that they got back together. nut then the chief is still gonna be chief.
    My theory is that burke left christina because he wasnt choosen for chief and he couldnt take it anymore and realized that christina did all of these things for him but he wasnt sure if she truly loved him.
    yea and bailey wasnt choosen for chief resident either. she was so disappointed.
    EDIT2: Mereith's half-sister becomes an intern !!!!

ARG! this episode disappointed me on so many levels ;[ then we have to wait for atleast three months for the new season and new episode.

edit: it think this is my longest post so far and with the most spelling/grammar mistakes too. sorry lol.
    Last edited by annaaa; 05-18-07 at 02:00 AM.

yeah annaaa ...it was a major disappointment for me too. I was like "what the heck is going on?" I was expecting a lot more than this. Can't wait for next season though. It got a lot of explaining to do about what had happened in this episode. So sad!!! I am sad for Cristina and Meredith and George and Callie and Burke and Derek and even the chief. I blame Izzie.. she's not nice at all.