Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

yea, i'm very worried for george. is he really going to give up being a surgeon? though, it would be rather awkward for him to be an intern while callie is going to be chief. i do wonder what it'll be like if all the rest of them are interns now (no more fighting over patients). but then, would they have chosen their specialties by then?

Poor bailey though, i did hope for her to become chief. the only one who actually did care about patients, unlike the rest of them who were just driven by sucess and fame or whatnot.

burke...just needs to be less demanding. i do think he knows that she loves him. he even said so...that she's willing to rid her eyebrows and do a big wedding just for him because she loved him. but, i don't think its over for him & christina yet (but gosh "mama took my eyebrows" i still can't get over that).

but yea...i can't believe they ended it like that. there was no conclusion at all! at least they ended with denny last year.

yea. -_- i was deeply diappointed.
    bailey wasnt qualified to be chief, she was running for chief resident but callie got it. she was so sad.
    did burke really leave? at the end, christina was like "his stuff.. its all gone... his saxaphone.. his pictures.. its all gone. hes gone." did he like run away?
    The best part of believe is the lie.

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    yea. -_- i was deeply diappointed.
    bailey wasnt qualified to be chief, she was running for chief resident but callie got it. she was so sad.
    did burke really leave? at the end, christina was like "his stuff.. its all gone... his saxaphone.. his pictures.. its all gone. hes gone." did he like run away?
    *shrug* i have faith in him to come back.

Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 06-10-07 at 05:27 AM.

wait what?? burke left? was that this season? i thought they were just going to the wedding and like everything ended...

did you miss an episode (the finale)?

oops...did i make a spoiler? sorry x_x

no way i swear i saw the finale!! doesnt mcdreamy want grey to end it and she didnt. then they like rushed out and it ended?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    did you miss an episode (the finale)?

oops...did i make a spoiler? sorry x_x
    ... u DID... T-T.. I'm following TV series and it's no where near dat yet.. sob sob..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

luv greys. havent watched it for a while. only started to watch it coz it came on after ugly betty (im in australia).. its make me wanna be a doctor if i was smart hehe
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    luv greys. havent watched it for a while. only started to watch it coz it came on after ugly betty (im in australia).. its make me wanna be a doctor if i was smart hehe
    yayyy.. yesterday's episode was good.. hehe especially the part when Christina is trying to tell Meredith bout her engagement
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

haha christina engage.. shit.. didnt even kno that.
    last time i watched was when christina told the head guy bout burg's (not too sure if thats his name) hand problem
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

its not really new news but last week, isiah washinton (the guy who plays burke) was fired from greys.
    i guess this means a definite end to burke's character since in the interview, the writer of grey's (rhimes? i think) said that noone would replace washington after his three years there.
    edit: oops it was already mentioned in the article but still...
    this totally kills the series plot. he doesnt deserve this
    Last edited by annaaa; 06-18-07 at 03:15 PM.

edit: oops it was already mentioned in the article but still...
    this totally kills the series plot. he doesnt deserve this
    that's to remind the artist eventho they're famous or etc but still have to be careful with their talks n behave especially if it's hurt some people of community

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    that's to remind the artist eventho they're famous or etc but still have to be careful with their talks n behave especially if it's hurt some people of community
    true true. but he want to rehab and apologized like 5 times. sheesh give the man a break! he was shuch a good actor too. its not like he was a bg character or anyting. who knew the word "faggott" could stur so much conteversy.

true true. but he want to rehab and apologized like 5 times. sheesh give the man a break! he was shuch a good actor too. its not like he was a bg character or anyting. who knew the word "faggott" could stur so much conteversy.
    oh annaaa, you shouldn't put the word here...now off you go to rehab

I agree with you cos I like him too and too bad he's not coming back for next season. It's not fair to him. The network is making a big deal out of small incidents.

Oh, I hate it cos since Burke is not going to be there anymore, what will happen to Cristina? awwwww so sad
    life is more meaningless with less money

oh nooo, rehab! but all the stars are doing it these days..
    yea! and what aboit christina? arg. the plot is going to be so off. too bad the new season comes back in september.

i have to say that grey's anatomy is probably on of the best "soap" shows out there. best i have seen in a long time

Katherine Heigl is gorgeous! Doktor Izzie is an amazing character. She is a good friend and a passionate doktor.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Banned

Default Grey's Anatomy

Greys Anatomy is one of the best show which deals with everyday problems. I really like to watch this show online. Infact its my favorite TV show.