Thread: Burn Notice

Default Burn Notice

Anyone else watching this? Randomly, I came across this drama. Personally, I find it fairly interesting.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Just last week I borrowed Season 1 and 2 on DVD from the public library and started watching it. Too bad I can't watch Season 3 yet, will have to wait for them to get on DVD. But I hear the fourth season is coming this June.

I like Jeffrey Donovan. He can be funny and awesome at the same time. I love the different character he becomes and the different accent he speaks.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I began watching it on TV and I don't know if it's the beginning or middle of season one. Last night, it was showing this client named Chandler, and Michael's mission-under-the-table is to look for a painting for Melanie (I think it's her name?) a girl whose father was murdered by Chandler.

I agree. Jeffrey Donovan swings between the joker and the intense persona. I like the narration by J.D when he explained how he custom-made, say, electromagnet. Maybe I should try that out sometime....
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 04-05-10 at 12:12 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Season 4 started this past Thursday June 3rd and I haven't watched it yet.

I caught on the show a bit late. Like I said before, I watched season 1 and 2, and missed season 3. Some people say its better to have watched season 3 than miss it and go straight to season 4.

The public library is still processing season 3 dvd set into it's system so I can't watch it until later, later. When season 4 is well in its story...
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I got tired of the CSI shows, and was happy to have came across this one. I started watching this show at the beginning of season 3, and it was pretty good. Too bad comcast had to go digital so I no longer have all of those cool channels like USA, TNT, Lifetime, etc. : ( Hopefully I can still catch up on the current season on Hulu.