Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Default Grey's Anatomy

any Grey's Anatomy fans here? OMG! i'm obsessed with this show. I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY. my ringtone is the theme song of the show.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvmegasite.net/images/primetime/reviews/greysanatomy.jpg')

did anyone see last night's episode? CRAZYNESS! Tha plastic surgeon guy (aka McSteamy) was hot!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.greys-anatomy.se/grafik/splash.png')

i'm also a fan of sandra oh. she's awesome as dr. yang.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/movie_pix/golden_globes/golden_globes_2006_press_room_photos/sandra_oh/globes4.jpg')

Most of my school seems to be obsessed with this show. I have yet to watch an episode, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

its such a good show, i highly recommend it. its about a group of interns working at the hospital & the docs there. it's so funny, i tune in every sunday night.

I watch it. The name McSteamy is so funny. I can't believe Meredith actually slept with George when she obviously still likes McDreamy. I thought it was really funny how Mark called Meredith and himself, the dirty mistresses. hahaha

i thought it was wrong of her to slept with george. i mean poor george, he's been in love with her since the 1st episode of the show... she ignores him, she even picked him over a dog at 1st. i just think its wrong of her.

dr. mc steamy is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the storyline seems interesting, with the daily lives all the doctors and nurses.

OMG! i just can't believe meredith slept with george! so wrong!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by misao ohgami
    I finally watched an episode of this show and I must say that it's very good. However, I didn't really get why George and some of the others are mad at Meredith for sleeping with George. I mean, doesn't it take two to tango? Is George humiliated or something since Meredith doesn't actually like him? Does Dr. McSteamy like Meredith too even though he's married? He seems to want to patch things up with his wife.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Jeez, thanks.

Anyhoot, Grey's Anatomy has got to be THE best tv show in the US right now. I was so addicted to season 1 and can't wait for season 2 to go on DVD. It's even way better than LOST, Desperate Housewives, etc. Smart writing and great acting = Excellent show.

My fav character has got to be Sandra Oh's

i am OBSESSED with this show. I have to watch every episode every week (except when they have the yucky yucky breaks in between). This show is like dope, once you start, its so so hard to stop.

i reckon the best episode ever was the bomb in the body episode(s).

mcsteamy is hot
    meredith is a ****
    george needs to get more balls (he can borrow some from bailey)
    mcdreamy is an idiot. he should die and be replaced by mcsteamy.
    i actually like addison sheppard (a lot of people don't).

miranda bailey is the best best best character ever. Chandra Williams delivers her lines like..WOW. I reckon she deserves an award.

Izzie and Alex = their chemistry is like WOAH! i can actually see the sparks and smell the smoke. I wish Denny the heart guy dies so that Izzie can get on with her life.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I finally watched an episode of this show and I must say that it's very good. However, I didn't really get why George and some of the others are mad at Meredith for sleeping with George. I mean, doesn't it take two to tango? Is George humiliated or something since Meredith doesn't actually like him? Does Dr. McSteamy like Meredith too even though he's married? He seems to want to patch things up with his wife.
    i agree, it takes two to tango. but the thing is, george has been in love with meredith since day 1. 1st episode of this show he was in love with her. & she always ignores him & 1 episode she thought about picking a dog over him until he had to confront her about it. he finally confesses to her- & meredith, leading him on & slept with him. in george's shoes, thats very hurtful cuz after they did it she started crying & stuff & didn't want to be near him. george thinking she was disgusted felt humliated & left.

Mc Steamy appeared only in 1 episode & disappeared. & he's not married. See, Mark was Derek & Addison Shepard's friend. He slepy with Addison & Derek caught them & flew to Seattle. While in Seattle he met Meredith (episode 1) & they ended up falling in love. But since Derek is Derek... its unlike him of wanting to patch things up with his wife. So it's basically a love triangle.

Izzy's been getting on my nerves lately... I mean i know its karma cuz Alex cheated on her, but falling for a soon-to-die patient is just too extreme.

Thanks for the explanations and clarifications. I don't have all the character names straight yet. I hope McSteamy makes more appearances so I can see what he looks like.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

no prob.

dr. mc steamy is played by actor eric dane. i believe he's married to actress rebecca gayhart in real life.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.serienjunkies.de/news/fe380b37.jpg')

there's this 1 chicka i know on myspace.... mondo-grey's anatomy-obsesso. I WUB HER!!!

http://www.myspace.com/derek_meredith

she's has all the infos on the show, better than some of the websites i've seen.

Whoa, now that's one dedicated chica. So Dr. Mark Sloan = Dr. McSteamy? Derek = Dr. McDreamy?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yeah... derek is meredith's "mr. mc dreamy". *lol* i kinda like the burke & yang couple more. the derek & meredith love square is too much for me.

i hope george hooks up with the cute doc that gave him her number.

Thanks to the special summary episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives this past Sunday, I'm pretty much caught up with the background info on all the characters. Yay. I'm looking forward to all-new episodes this Sunday, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lady Zhuge, have you been watching? I think i missed like 2-3 eps.

Lady Zhuge, have you been watching? I think i missed like 2-3 eps.
    Yep, I haven't missed an episode since I started watching this show. Did you catch the 3-hour season finale? The first hour was really great, but I thought the last hour was somewhat draggy. For really detailed episode recaps of this plus other popular shows (including Desperate Housewives), check out http://televisionwithoutpity.com.

Key facts from the finale: ***SPOILERS***

Burke gets shot.
    Izzie pulls seriously illegal strings to get Denny a heart transplant, but he ends up dying anyway...from a blood clot.
    Derek and Meredith can't fool themselves any longer...or keep their claws off of one another.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

whoa.............. so much has happen!!!!! ok, i cant miss tomorrow's ep.

izzy is my least favorite in the show... i just think its ridicuous of her to fall for a patient, so lame. glad to hear that that denny char. died. he was annoying (not to mention un-cute whatsoever) & he made her annoying as well.

how did burke get shot?

whoa.............. so much has happen!!!!! ok, i cant miss tomorrow's ep.

izzy is my least favorite in the show... i just think its ridicuous of her to fall for a patient, so lame. glad to hear that that denny char. died. he was annoying (not to mention un-cute whatsoever) & he made her annoying as well.

how did burke get shot?
    Since the season finale was last week, there won't be any new episodes until next season. Tonight is the Desperate Housewives 2-hour season finale.

This'll probably make you dislike Izzie even more, but Burke getting shot was indirectly Izzie's fault. He was on his way back from another hospital to confirm Denny's worsening condition (caused by Izzie stopping Denny's heart to make him more in need of a heart transplant than this other patient) when he became an unintended shooting victim of a disgruntled employee aiming to finish his former boss (who'd just been released from the hospital) off.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")