Thread: Chu Liu Xiang series: queries

Default Chu Liu Xiang series: queries

Questions for the experts.

Who is Liu Rumei, the Thrush? Is this a man or woman?

What is the martial arts level of Tianfeng 14 Lang 天枫十四朗 ?

What is the martial arts level of Shi Tian Wang, the Sky King, from the book LEGEND OF NEW MOON?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Questions for the experts.

Who is Liu Rumei, the Thrush? Is this a man or woman?

What is the martial arts level of Tianfeng 14 Lang 天枫十四朗 ?

What is the martial arts level of Shi Tian Wang, the Sky King, from the book LEGEND OF NEW MOON?
    I would've said go check out the Reading Room for Athena's Chu LiuXiang summaries for the answers and a good read, but they seem to be gone. Fortunately, you can still find them at Wuxiapedia:

http://www.wuxiapedia.com/novels/gu_...u_xiang/book_1

Liu RuMei is a woman with a mysterious agenda who entangles Chu in the affairs leading up to the confrontation with the Water Matriarch.

TianFeng 14 Lang is not who he appears to be. Check out Book 1 for the spoiler revelation. He is better than people like Hu TieHua and Yi DiemHung, but not up to par against Chu.

Shi Tian Wang is pretty good. He didn't do much, but he seemed fairly impressive. And there are 7 of him.

Thanks Tiger. You arrived just when my Ultimate Strongest Warriors game ended.... guess who won?? I'll leave for you to find out the SURPRISE. It's not Ding Peng - he got voted off early in the game

yeah right still think sweeper should have won
    TaZzY InC

Liu Rumei turned out to be a former disciple of the Water Matriach IIRC, who gave her some form of long lasting poison. After she married into one of those wuxia families she schemed with her husband to get either the antidote or something I forgot... She was kind of evil and underhanded but in the end was revealed to be somewhat of a tragic figure too.

The second due, wasn't he a samurai who came to China to challenge the top fighters? He later fell in love with a woman and everything went to hell from there. He's famous for a very fast straight on blade attack. Later someone else posed as him, the monk guy, who's actually one of his two sons. It turned out all the bad things he did were to avenge his father or something like that.

Sorry about the half-incoherent explanation as it's been a while since I read the books, telling from the fact that I don't even remember the last dude.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

In the movie DENOUNCEMENT OF CHU LIU HSIANG, there was a plot about some girl giving Chu Liu Xiang a poison, and Chu Liu Xiang's handsome face would eventually be ruined (a la Duan Yanqing), and die a terrible death. Did that happen in the novel?

Another question. Who is the lesbian lover of the Water Matriarch? Was there only one or more than one? I would like to know very much. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Siven
    Liu Rumei turned out to be a former disciple of the Water Matriach IIRC, who gave her some form of long lasting poison. After she married into one of those wuxia families she schemed with her husband to get either the antidote or something I forgot... She was kind of evil and underhanded but in the end was revealed to be somewhat of a tragic figure too.
    Isn't Liu Rumei the former disciple of the Stone Guanyin who gave her the poison when she tried to run away?

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Another question. Who is the lesbian lover of the Water Matriarch? Was there only one or more than one? I would like to know very much. Thank you.
    Her lesbian lover is Gong Nanyan.