Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Demi-Gods 《搜神傳》

go here: www.lamfung.net then go to interaction when the page opened, on the lower right corner, fung's msgs are in there
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    go here: www.lamfung.net then go to interaction when the page opened, on the lower right corner, fung's msgs are in there
    lol do they post in every fanforum? or just the big ones?

i know he visits at least 3 sites. Fung Label (the link posted above), www.52raymond.com/bbs, and www.raymondlamfung.com (not sure with this url). but he don't leave msg there because he said he kept on forgetting his login name and tendency is, he gets too lazy to register again so he just visit the site and read the comments but in FL since you don't need to register, he leaves msgs there
    oh and i think because he personally know the fans running the sites maybe that's why he goes there
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

i know he visits at least 3 sites. Fung Label (the link posted above), www.52raymond.com/bbs, and www.raymondlamfung.com (not sure with this url). but he don't leave msg there because he said he kept on forgetting his login name and tendency is, he gets too lazy to register again so he just visit the site and read the comments but in FL since you don't need to register, he leaves msgs there
    oh and i think because he personally know the fans running the sites maybe that's why he goes there
    hehe back to topic now:

got anymore information on this series? what is going to be happening? what is benny's character?

Being the biased Linda fan that I am, most of the screenshots from the costume fitting are of Linda. Well, you can't really blame me because she had the most focus in the interview anyways. I am in love with her look for this series! Okay, I'm just in love with her, period. At first I found it very unflattering, but after this clip, I just love it. She looks so freaking cute and adorable in this costume! There's this one snapping move that she does during this clip and god, it's just's so cute. So happy that Linda will be the main focus of this series! Does anyone remember/know the anime/manga/series Pretty Soldier Sailormoon? Well, to me, Linda's image for this series reminds me of Sailormoon's look, especially the buns in her hair and how two strands of hair flow out of it.

The "yu gwai" costumes are quite nice too. It seems that it's TVB's new thing for their "yu gwai"s to have different colored eyes. Sunny's character seems like a scholar-type from his hat. I'm still shocked that he had absolutely no news (from this series/costume fitting)...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7848/sausunjuen4qy.jpg')

I can't wait for this series. I see several familiar VOH faces as well, including Helen Ma, Yu Yeung, and the ever-lovely Halina Tam. Of course, Nancy Wu is also a VOH alumni. It's going to be a good series, I'm sure of it and will also look attractive on-screen!
    Last edited by MetalAZNWarrior; 03-04-06 at 10:36 PM.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior
    Being the biased Linda fan that I am, most of the screenshots from the costume fitting are of Linda. Well, you can't really blame me because she had the most focus in the interview anyways. I am in love with her look for this series! Okay, I'm just in love with her, period. At first I found it very unflattering, but after this clip, I just love it. She looks so freaking cute and adorable in this costume! There's this one snapping move that she does during this clip and god, it's just's so cute. So happy that Linda will be the main focus of this series! The "yu gwai" costumes are quite nice too. It seems that it's TVB's new thing for their "yu gwai"s to have different colored eyes. Sunny's character seems like a scholar-type from his hat. I'm still shocked that he had absolutely no news (from this series/costume fitting)...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7848/sausunjuen4qy.jpg')

I can't wait for this series. I see several familiar VOH faces as well, including Helen Ma, Yu Yeung, and the ever-lovely Halina Tam. Of course, Nancy Wu is also a VOH alumni. It's going to be a good series, I'm sure of it and will also look attractive on-screen!
    Is that Sunny? Sunny Chan is going to be in this?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Is that Sunny? Sunny Chan is going to be in this?
    Um... didn't you read my post? I also listed him in the first post. Yes, it is Sunny Chan.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior
    Um... didn't you read my post? I also listed him in the first post. Yes, it is Sunny Chan.
    sunny is already in War and Destiny and Love Guaranteed and now this. he's active in tvb series again.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    sunny is already in War and Destiny and Love Guaranteed and now this. he's active in tvb series again.
    hmm, yea, but his ranking in TVB isnt that high though...

who's that girl in the 1st pic in the right?
    cherrie

Yes, he's very close to Fung's Label - that is why that site got his most updated news etc. In addition, you can join his fanclub there. Raymond Forest are more popular among his Mainland fans.

I remember that once a fans asked where she could get more info/pics from him, and he said "Raymond Forest" in chinese. The funny thing is, he is laughing (shyly) because in chinese, it's "Yuk Shu Lam Fung" (it sounds like 'very handsome' in cantonese)... cute~
    Last edited by sehseh; 03-06-06 at 12:33 AM.

haha lol so cute! hehe, ray could have said that purposely to say he's handsome! hehe, just joking
    i actually sent a bday gift for him on his bday through fung label. the people there are very nice to do me that favor
    anyway, before i once again turn this to another raymond lam thread back to topic....

tale of mythical quest!
    cherrie

man i wanna win raymond's autographed photo!!!!! *jumps like wild child*

i like his fansite's chinese name! so cute ><

oh yea ... *regains consciousness*

back to Tale of Mythical Quest

who's that girl in the 1st pic in the right?
    Halina Tam!

win? why? is there a contest going on to win ray's photo?!?! where?!?!?!?!
    anyway, back to tale of mythical quest again!

halina?!?! she looks different!
    cherrie

is benny pair up with linda or nancy?

I would like to see Nancy as lead rather than Linda cus I dont think linda's acting.
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Quote Originally Posted by girly
    is benny pair up with linda or nancy?
    Linda is in a love triangle with Sunny and Benny.

TommyH
    Unregistered

haha lol so cute! hehe, ray could have said that purposely to say he's handsome! hehe, just joking
    i actually sent a bday gift for him on his bday through fung label. the people there are very nice to do me that favor
    anyway, before i once again turn this to another raymond lam thread back to topic....

tale of mythical quest!
    lol!!

Yuk Shu Lam Fung! LOL! so funnnnny!

i hope this series will be worth remembering since this might be benny's last series with TVB in a while if he doesn't renew his contract.

hm hehe, im trying very very hard not to comment on your post tommy! or else i may be kicked out of this forum for spamming too much on you know who
    somehow i got this nasty feeling benny will return to mainland after this....
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

hm hehe, im trying very very hard not to comment on your post tommy! or else i may be kicked out of this forum for spamming too much on you know who
    somehow i got this nasty feeling benny will return to mainland after this....
    Is the pay in Mainland better or something?

This series (which might be a small production) better not disapoint me. Nancy Wu seems like a Yiu Nui more than anyone else.