Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Demi-Gods 《搜神傳》

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    if that so, i doubt it will be a grand production then...
    You could always expect a weird twist in Mythical series. That's what's so exciting about these types of series.

but i hate the cgi effects!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Mythical series are bound to have CGI effects. At least you know it isn't Martial Arts. I hate CGI for Martial Arts but CGI for magical powers and weird beings is acceptable and quite entertaining.

same to all...as long as there is an exaggeration of cgi, i don't like them. use of cgi effects is okay, just don't overdo it
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

same to all...as long as there is an exaggeration of cgi, i don't like them. use of cgi effects is okay, just don't overdo it
    hehe. this series seems like CGI is definate in here. with the yui nui and the costumes and stuff.

oh my, might as well skip this series then....
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

oh my, might as well skip this series then....
    nooo! don't skip the last series of benny's.

benny is a great actor, this series is going to be a great series. does anyone noe how many eps?
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    benny is a great actor, this series is going to be a great series. does anyone noe how many eps?
    we don't really know. but by the looks of the cast i think it's just going to be a small 20 episode production.

It is confirmed by Linda to be 20 episodes. But that's expected because she starts another series in May.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior
    It is confirmed by Linda to be 20 episodes. But that's expected because she starts another series in May.
    wow Linda Chung is really busy. i bet TVB is going to continue to promote her. in no time she's going to be in series after series.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    wow Linda Chung is really busy. i bet TVB is going to continue to promote her. in no time she's going to be in series after series.
    i've nothing against her, but i dont like how TVB promotes her. she appears series after series and sooner or later the audience'll get really tired of seeing her onscreen and thats bad ...

ok ok! i'll watch this then since it's the last series of benny
    cherrie

News from Linda!

Hello everyone...it's me linda
    haven't messaged for sooo long...i've been really busy filming series...i'm preparing for my next ancient costume drama now...the role is adorable...i'm play a straightforward, happy, optimistic, caring girl that turns into a half goddess and fights devils/witches to save my parents...i hope i do good. This series is gonna be a lot harder than the ones i've done before...cuz the clothes are very thick and scripts are very long. i really you guys...haven't had a lot of functions lately due to filming...but don't worry...i know it'll all pay off and we'll be able to see each other much more often after. oh yea...i'm also part of the new tvb girls cd. I'm gonna record the song in a week or two. So i'm sure i'll see you guys in mini concerts and advertisements for the record. Thank you for all the support...i'm very happy...
    wish you all good health, wishes come true and love
    alright...message again...
    always, linda
    - Linda Chung @ www.linda-chung.net
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior
    News from Linda!

Hello everyone...it's me linda
    haven't messaged for sooo long...i've been really busy filming series...i'm preparing for my next ancient costume drama now...the role is adorable...i'm play a straightforward, happy, optimistic, caring girl that turns into a half goddess and fights devils/witches to save my parents...i hope i do good. This series is gonna be a lot harder than the ones i've done before...cuz the clothes are very thick and scripts are very long. i really you guys...haven't had a lot of functions lately due to filming...but don't worry...i know it'll all pay off and we'll be able to see each other much more often after. oh yea...i'm also part of the new tvb girls cd. I'm gonna record the song in a week or two. So i'm sure i'll see you guys in mini concerts and advertisements for the record. Thank you for all the support...i'm very happy...
    wish you all good health, wishes come true and love
    alright...message again...
    always, linda
    - Linda Chung @ www.linda-chung.net
    you mean Linda Chung actually posted that?

you mean Linda Chung actually posted that?
    lol you sound so surprised or something :P

the series looks cute ... wonder when they're gonna start filming.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    lol you sound so surprised or something :P

the series looks cute ... wonder when they're gonna start filming.
    you mean she ACTUALLY posted that? wow... wonder if bosco and raymond would post somewhere.

you mean she ACTUALLY posted that? wow... wonder if bosco and raymond would post somewhere.
    actually there are a few other artists who personally drop messages in their fans' forum. i dont know if bosco does but raymond did drop a rather short message (in chinese) in his guestbook.

thanks for that info metal!
    yeah, raymond left msgs in his guestbook so far, 3x. one during a cancellation of a function, 2nd during new year (cny i think) then another this valentine's day
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

thanks for that info metal!
    yeah, raymond left msgs in his guestbook so far, 3x. one during a cancellation of a function, 2nd during new year (cny i think) then another this valentine's day
    give me a link to his guestbook!