Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dugu Qiubai doubters take note

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post

No, we can't, because the claims made in support of Dook Goo Kau Bai are not unassailable.

What? I'm asking to constructively list his feats so that we may gauge his prowess rather than mindlessly saying he's awesome or that he sucks and you say no? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    What? I'm asking to constructively list his feats so that we may gauge his prowess rather than mindlessly saying he's awesome or that he sucks and you say no? Nice.
    Nobody knows what his actual feats were.

All we have is secondary conjecture from a few characters who lived centuries after Dook Goo Kau Bai did.

That's flawed information at best.

His actual feats are inventing martial arts that propelled weaklings into eliteness within a ridiculously short time period.

HIS propelled Yang Guo to eliteness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    HIS propelled Yang Guo to eliteness.
    Not to mention swallowing those snake organs. Without the snake organs, a thousand Heavy Iron Swords would have been of limited use to Yeung Gor.

Dugu's method of training was basically using doping/steroid. Quite ahead of his time indeed, but that's equal to cheating. Let CHUCK NORRIS eat those bladders, HE would be able to break the Earth in half with a single punch. Considering that Yang Guo swallowed thousands of snake bladders to be able to raise that pitch-black husky sword, I'm curious to know about the number of bladders Dugu took to reach the stage where his sword became nothing more than just a superfluous thingy. Another question is that did Dugu only eat snake bladders? Did he ever develope an appetite for for bigger bladders like bull's, gorilla's or horse's?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    Dugu's method of training was basically using doping/steroid. Quite ahead of his time indeed, but that's equal to cheating. Let CHUCK NORRIS eat those bladders, HE would be able to break the Earth in half with a single punch. Considering that Yang Guo swallowed thousands of snake bladders to be able to raise that pitch-black husky sword, I'm curious to know about the number of bladders Dugu took to reach the stage where his sword became nothing more than just a superfluous thingy. Another question is that did Dugu only eat snake bladders? Did he ever develope an appetite for for bigger bladders like bull's, gorilla's or horse's?
    You know, I'm surprised you're not banned yet. First of all your Hitler avatar and your adolf hitler quotes are VERY offensive. Second of all instead of giving an argument you tend to insult the charaters you dislike. Third of all leave Chuck Norris out of this.

1). There is no proof at all that Dugu Qiubai ate ANY of those snake bladders.
    2). Yang Guo did not swallow "thousands of snake bladders." He ate around 10.
    3). Seriously if you thought your last sentence was funny you must be "using doping/steroid" yourself.

Dugu Qiubai was invincible, and he deserves respect. I know you hate him but still please go easy with the insults.

Relax. There's no need to defend the respect of a fictional character.

Quote Originally Posted by sir.zang View Post
    You know, I'm surprised you're not banned yet. First of all your Hitler avatar and your adolf hitler quotes are VERY offensive. Second of all instead of giving an argument you tend to insult the charaters you dislike. Third of all leave Chuck Norris out of this.

3). Seriously if you thought your last sentence was funny you must be "using doping/steroid" yourself.

Dugu Qiubai was invincible, and he deserves respect. I know you hate him but still please go easy with the insults.
    LOL is this jackattack at work again?

Is jackattack human or a virus?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    LOL is this jackattack at work again?
    Don't know for sure yet. No IP match.

Quote Originally Posted by sir.zang View Post

‘VERY offensive’? Lmfao, quit acting as if you’re a Holocaust survivor and be sincere dude, you want me to be banned just because I hate your dear sweet idol Monsieur Dugu Qiu-a-fight-with-Ren-Woxing. There’s not any forum rule forbidding me from using a pic of A. Hitler as avatar and the “Hail, my Leader!” greeting as signature yet. You're in no position to tell me to change my avatar. When some Mod raises their voice about this matter, I will change it. Also, having CHUCK NORRIS in my post doesn’t violate any rule. Quit asking me to stop referring to his name. True, he makes your beloved idols pale in comparison, which is not easy for any Dugu-@$$-kisser to swallow, but you gotta face reality, dude.
    1. There’s no proof at all that Dugu didn’t eat animal bladders. And considering that the hairy condor lady, who 99.99999% was Dugu’s mate, ate bladders I have at least a 51% chance of being right.
    2. 10 or 1000s doesn’t matter. The point is, he got stronger because some stinking bladders went down his throat. And if it was actually 10 bladders being swallowed as you said, then this kind of doping must've been very effective.
    3. No, I’m a social drinker. Funny or not funny is not important. How can you be sure that Dugu didn’t stretch the reach of his mouth to bigger animal bladders?
    Dugu’s a lame character who caused huge damage to the She Diao Trilogy. He and the fanboys who ridiculously think he’s God deserve my bre@king w!nd. I know he’s your imaginary lover but ‘go easy with the praises.’

The Holocaust was a pretty sad thing -- read some experiences and accounts by people first hand and you might change your mind on Hitler and the suffering he caused. He doesn't have to be a holocaust survivor to be offended but he doesn't really have the right to ask you to remove it either.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    The Holocaust was a pretty sad thing -- read some experiences and accounts by people first hand and you might change your mind on Hitler and the suffering he caused. He doesn't have to be a holocaust survivor to be offended but he doesn't really have the right to ask you to remove it either.
    For the past 5 years I've read tons of books and watched lots of famed documentaries on WW2. Adolf Hitler was a cruel conqueror to other nations but to Germans he was a great leader, at least until he made some critical strategic mistakes during the invasion of Russia. The racial extermination of the Jews by his order certainly isn't something to admire, but is there any conqueror/famous general in history who didn't mass-murder his enemies? I guess no.

monsieur.zang of course doesn't have to be in connection w/ the Holocaust, but do you seriously think that he calls for me to be banned just because of being offended by my avatar?

Well, this's way off topic, I hope just 1 post is not intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    monsieur.zang
    Haha.......
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」