Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ad & Recommend Outside Fanfics

as for recommendations...there's and AV one called "Killing me Softly"....it was in Winglins some time ago, and it's the best one I've read so far! ^^
    Too bad it seems the author has given up on updating...but I'm still hopeful that one fine day I'll be able to see an update for it! The first few chapters made me cry...*sniff*

also there's this ancient one written by evil_rmm
    it's actaully a translation from a novel...it's called "Love me No More"

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/loveme/

it made me cry as well....^^
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Please support my two fics:

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Rainless_Storm/

and

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Never/

Both are Meteor garden fics.

Summaries:

1) Rainless Storm: It's set after meteor garden 1. It's a bit complicated to describe as i don't want to give anything away. Please check it out!!! It's got a lot of twists in it.

2) Never Before, Never Again: AU fic. Treacheries and betrayels lies in the path of many. Now a young girl must choose, a choice between what is right and what is easy, and her choice will affect the lives of millions around her. (the girl is shancai, incase you don't know)

Please read them and support me by reviewing!!!

Thanx in advance!!!!!!
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

Default recommendations

can anyone recommend a good modern fan fic for me...... with a cool cast
    mayb like with charmaine sheh, julian cheung, annie man, raymond lam, michelle yip, etc etc? thank u
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

it's okay i found one..... for all pplz who like fanfics about mystery.... that type and stories from the time period of "point of no return" i would recommend The Other Soul by Kay.... it is amazing!!!
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

I reccommend Legendary book of sun-moon swordplay by melanie, This is my favourite ancient fanfic

for modern fiction I'd recommend You and Me by kay

^^
    ^^

Senior Member Psycho Cat aka Cathy's Avatar

I recommend Legendary book of sun-moon swordplay because it is a well planned out and well written fanfic. You & Me is also a great fanfic too.

Cool Recommending an original Anime fiction

QuantumBlade (by Jake Garbe)
    Again, swordfights and anime action.
    Just want to the "Wuxia fanfiction" enthusiasts know.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...151#post201151
    EDITTED: Here's the editted link to "Quantum Blade"
    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/libr/j...jakegarbe.html
    Click on "Quantum Blade" (completed novel; 15 chapters)
    Minor Advertising:
    1. like the world structure and it's anime-like.
    2. swordplay; QuantumBlade like Dugu 9th stance
    3. excellent climax
    4. hopeful? ending
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-17-04 at 05:03 AM.

I just launched my e-zine, devoted to wuxia fiction. Check it out:

http://www.flyingswordsman.com

Originally posted by Psycho Cat aka Cathy
    I recommend Legendary book of sun-moon swordplay because it is a well planned out and well written fanfic. You & Me is also a great fanfic too.
    I recommend Legendary book of sun-moon swordplay too

hello pplz
    I'm just here too advertise a fanfic of mine and a friend
    well first if your into kung fu and funny love story then checked it out
    Plz leave a comment so we know you have visit and give comments or opinion on how we can improve
    thanks alot

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/TLTOL/

advertising pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Default posted by Tammy

Ada, Annie, Rain Lau and Michelle fanfic!
    Here's a story i found. it's actually very nice.

here's the url: www.winglin.net/fanfic/GoR
    By Raven
    Starring: Ada Choi, Annie Man, Rain Lau, Michelle Ye, Benny Chan, Steven Ma and Dicky Cheung. Benny plays twins.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default posted by Camrie

Killer's Code
    Did anyone ever read this fan fiction a long long long time ago? Well, the writer is back writing this story again.But, it's at another cite: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/KC2 .
    For those who haven't read it yet, it's absolutely fabulous. It's like nothing you have ever encountered before in other fan fictions.The title gives you a hint to what it's about.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Smile NEW STORY!!! starring: Louis Koo, Carman Lee, Ruby Lin... come check it out!

hey guys! newbie here

check out my "kind of condor heroes fanfic"

the url is: www.winglin.net/fanfic/theabsconder
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE read it an post a comment! thx!

here's a clip from it:

“Alright, if you have something to say, then say it. If not, depart. I have three concubines and a picnic waiting for me in the rock gardens,” the emperor proclaimed as if he were in a rush. “So hurry up. Does anyone have any problems?”

Each government official had their own special domain to take care of. Some were in charge of agriculture, some were in charge of trades; every single issue had a person to manage it.

“Your Highness, I have just received news last night that a small village in Luo Yang is going through a serious drought,” the official in charge of agriculture spoke up. “Their crops are beginning to die and if we don’t do something about it quick, it might lead to a famine.”

“So what do you suggest we do?”

“Your Highness, if it is alright with you, I would recommend building a dam on the closest river and also adding more irrigation systems so the fields can be watered even if there is no rain.”

“Good idea. How much will that cost?”

“Your Highness, I am estimating about thirty thousand pounds of silver.”

“Su Chun, do we have enough for this project?” the emperor interrogated Su Chun, the official in charge of managing the country’s budget.

“Your Highness, based on my calculations, we might have some leftover money to build a dam, but we are currently also working on augmenting the army, so I do not know if Your Highness would like to spend more money on the army or the dam. Although we might have enough for both, I do not know which one Your Highness would like to concentrate on first…”

The emperor began to look a little irritated by Su Chun’s rambling.

“However, since building a dam will be beneficial to the citizens,” Su Chun continued. “it is also a good idea to pause the army project and focus on—”

“Speak less nonsense (fei4 hua4 shao3 shuo1) and answer the question!” the emperor interrupted vociferously. “Do we have enough money or not?”

Su Chun shuddered at his rumbling voice and replied meekly, “Yes, Your Highness.”

“Good then, let’s spend it! Start building the dam right away!” the emperor directed the agriculture official. “Anyone else with a problem? Speak up if you do!”

No other official made a declaration. In fact, the room was so quiet, a pin dropping could’ve been heard.

“No? Then you are dismissed!” the emperor announced ecstatically, obviously looking forward to his picnic. “I’ll see all of you tomorrow morning!”

Default Here's the poster

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v258/huanle/ta4.jpg')

For those of you who are into Taiwanese stars, I would like to shamelessly advertise a few fanfics written by friends of mine.

This first one is completed and it runs about 140 chapters, it has F4 and some fiction characters in it. The title is Friends are Forever, and I thought it was a good story.
    URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Smiley...contents.shtml

This second one is a 5566 and Wallace Huo Jian Hua, again with a few fictional characters in it. The author would like for me to note that this will be a very long story. The title is Flutterby.
    URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Michie01/

This last and final one is with 5566, Wallace Huo Jian Hua, Ambrose Hsu Shao Yang, Penny Lin Wei Jun, and Angela Chang Shao Han. The title is Lucky Star.
    URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Smiley_Angel2/

Hey everyone! I didn't know there was a fanfiction forum but now that I do I'll shamelessly advertise my stories! *heehee*

They are listed from completed to in progress. Basically from my first story to my last. So far I've written seven stories. Hopefully I have time to write more since I love writing.

========================================

++ Tears Unknown ++ (In Progress)

GENRE: Romance

PLOT: Tragic complications of a love triangle that never should have been and it's effects on the lives of the children involved.

CAST: Michelle Ye, Raymond Lam, Kevin Cheng, Tavia Yeung, Bosco Wong, Nancy Wu, Ron Ng, Leila Tong, Myolie Wu

SETTING: Shanghai, China 1937 - 1959

++ BITTERSWEET MEMORIES ++ (Completed)

GENRE: Drama

PLOT: A young woman's haunting past prevents her from taking opportunities for a bright future, until a vibrant young man enters her life. But this romance is none other than another challenge in the cycle of life.

CAST: Ekin Cheng, Dicky Cheung, Maggie Cheung, Nnadia Chan, Kong Wah, Rain Lau.

SETTING: Los Angeles & NewYork 1995 - 2003

++ PROMISE ++ (Completed)

GENRE: Mystery / Suspense

PLOT: One powerful man controls the fate of fours sisters. One woman on a quest to fulfill her promises to her sisters all living treacherous lives because of their dreadful past. Three brothers fall into the snarls of lust, love, and deception.

CAST: Ada Choi, Kristy Yang, Joey Yung, Nnadia Chan, Annie Man, Leon Lai, Frankie Lam, Louis Koo, Nicholas Tse, Ekin Cheng, Simon Yam.

SETTING: Las Vegas, Nevada (year not mentioned)

++ THE TRANSPORTERS: Map Of Conquest ++ (Completed)

GENRE: Martial Arts / Mystery / Drama

PLOT: A Transporting company and friends travel southwest to face one of their first dangerous journeys. Together they encounter many obstacles, lose contact with each other, find another stone, and meet new people. With all this they still have to solve the mystery in the two stones. Everything in life suddenly doesn’t seem so simple.

CAST: Ekin Cheng, Dicky Cheung, Ran Lau, Nnadia Chan, Roger Kwok, Esther Kwan, Nicholas Tse, Edison Chen, Joey Yung, Charlene Choi, Gillian Chung, Leon Lai, Noel Leung, Fiona Leung & Many Minors

SETTING: Northern Sung Dynasty 960 A.D. (right after the fall of the Tang)

++ A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE & HATE ++ (Completed)

GENRE: Romance / Drama

PLOT: How much can you love someone? How much can you hate someone? Can you ever hate the very person you love? Can you love the person you’ve despised for so long? Maybe, there is a thin line between love and hate.

CAST: Nicholas Tse, Alec Su, Edison Chen, Shawn Yue, Ekin Cheng, Fennie Yuen, Aaron Kwok, Gillian Chung, Ruby Lin, Vicki Zhao, Charlene Choi, Nnadia Chan, Stephen Fung, Joey Yung.

SETTING: USA & Canada 2003 (some flashbacks into 1985 - 1987)

++ DANGEROUS DESIRES ++ (Completed)

GENRE: Mystery / Thriller

PLOT: Danger is stirring and seduction is in the air as desires are being fulfilled. Some desires are dangerous, others are just plain lethal. How far will you go to fulfill them?

CAST: Nicholas Tse, Edison Chen, Ekin Cheng, Nnadia Chan, Joey Yung, Charlene Choi, Gillian Chung, Kristy Yang, Louis Koo, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Michelle Yip.

SETTING: Hong Kong, China 2004

++ THE TRANSPORTERS: Healing Crystals ++ (Completed)

GENRE: Martial Arts/ Action / Drama

PLOT: A sequel to Map of Conquest. The characters are back with minor changes and a different adventure, new mysteries and old dilemmas!!!!

CAST: Ekin Cheng, Dicky Cheung, Rain Lau, Nnadia Chan, Roger Kwok, Esther Kwan, Nicholas Tse, Edison Chen, Joey Yung, Charlene Choi, Gillian Chung, Leon Lai, Noel Leung, Aaron Kwok, Annie Man Frankie Lam & Many Minors

SETTING: Northern Song Dynasty 960 A.D. – 1127 A.D.

++ FATE & DESTINY ++ (In Progress)

GENRE: Drama / Fantasy / Mythology

PLOT: Fate and Destiny is about the lives of two girls. Nnadia Lau and Ling Lau (Nnadia Chan Chung Ling) are identical in facial characteristics but non-related with two very different personalities. Fate brought them together in one city as their lives intertwined. Destined to love one man, Ekin Hui (Ekin Cheng) they were torn apart. This is their fate, their destiny but can they change it?

CAST: Ekin Cheng, Nnadia Chan, Nicholas Tse, Stephen Fung, Joey Yung, Ruby Lam, Louis Koo, Noel Leung, Patrick Tam, Marianne Chan, Ada Choi

SETTING: United States of America (USA) - San Marino, California - Starts in July 2004

++ CIRCLE OF LOVE ++ (In Progress)

GENRE: Drama / Romance

PLOT: Many say love makes the world go round. It saves people from the sins, evil, and immorality. What would happen when the lives of five people collide and form a circle of love? Not the typical fairy tale love story, but a seductive web of deception, danger, and temptation. This circle of love is neither sweet nor romantic. It’s a game played by vindictive people in a cruel world. Some want to believe there is a powerful force of love, other know it’s just in this world to destroy them.

What can save them now when the Circle of Love is what’s destroying them all?

CAST: Ekin Cheng, Nnadia Chan, Noel Leung, Patrick Tam, Christy Chung

SETTING: United States of America (USA) - Seattle, Washinton - Starts in Winter 2003

++ HOPE & DREAMS ++ (In Progress)

PLOT: Nnadia is one of the principal leading actresses for TVB, Hong Kong’s leading TV station. She is seen as a superstar and her personal life is always disclosed to the public. Like most girls, she also has hope and dreams. But with her difficult background, it’s hard to do what she wants.

Joey and Tavia are regular girls. They like guys, hang out with friends, and watch movies, thereby also admiring many movie stars, especially Nnadia. Although, they have many hopes and dreams for their future but life isn't always a smooth path, Joey has many problems and Tavia has many obstacles.

Through hard work and perseverance, will these girls’ hope and dreams come true?

CAST: Joey Yung, Nnadia Chan, Tavia Yeung

SETTING: United States of America (USA) - Los Angeles & Hong Kong - Starts in Fall 1994

++ GLASS SLIPPERS: A Cinderella Story ++ (In Progress)

PLOT:

Lily was given an incredible amount of attention, love, and respect. The people around her, loved her beyond belief! Her friends and family had the utmost adoration for her. With a life so perfect and wonderful, what can she possibly ask for?

This is a "simple" love story. Sometimes what we’re looking for is right in front of our eyes. Sometimes love catches us by surprise. And sometimes we never realize what we have until it’s too late.

Sometimes, perfection is not all it’s cut out to be; especially for Lily. Everything comes with a price.. Behind the façade of her perfect life, was a girl who toiled in misery and depression. She had dreamt that one day, her prince charming would come rescue her from the torture and tediousness of being loved CONDITIONALLY!

CAST: Leon Lai, Nnadia Chan, Ekin Cheung

SETTING: America but exact location is undecided

Last edited by Sorrow; 09-17-05 at 04:52 AM.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

Default Fated Anarchy

Hello guys! I'm new in this fanfic business and I'm currently writing Fated Anarchy. It is a modern day fanfic with action and romance yet I need an actress and an actior to be the two leads. I already decided the Nie Yuan( eternity, legend of love) to be one of my characters(it has 2 male leads and 1 female leads) I need suggestions whether I'll use Wallace or Alec or Monica or Annie Chan. Any suggestions will be appreciated, I really really need suggestions and opinions on the especially on the female part. Please help me and check out my thread in this site. Thanks!

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me some good fanfiction starring Boy'z (especially Steven Cheung)?

Preferably those with not too much slang (e.g use a lot 'man', 'dude' etc), short forms or weird spelling (e.g. 'boy' spelt as 'boi' and 'cute' spelt as 'kwel').

Quote Originally Posted by _karrot_
    can anyone recommend a good modern fan fic for me...... with a cool cast
    mayb like with charmaine sheh, julian cheung, annie man, raymond lam, michelle yip, etc etc? thank u

Hey, this is similar to the cast you're looknig for:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/SuongUyen/

but then Louis and Carmen are in the series too and they are quite main.
    "It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" -Abraham Lincoln

[QUOTE=yogurtpo3]as for recommendations...there's and AV one called "Killing me Softly"....it was in Winglins some time ago, and it's the best one I've read so far! ^^
    Too bad it seems the author has given up on updating...but I'm still hopeful that one fine day I'll be able to see an update for it! The first few chapters made me cry...*sniff*

QUOTE]

The story is completed already. i read that story and it's good. hihii, want to tell you that AV is so sad in there, but don want to spoil the ending.

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/shy_viet_gal01/ [Killing Me Softly]

__________________________________________________ ______

And it seems that everybody is advertising their fanfics, but i don't know if anyone is reading it or not. However, i also shamelessly advertise my stories in winglin.

Lonesome Flower -
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Lonesome
    ... a story of forbidden love and a lonesome flower.

The Perfectionist -
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/perfectionist
    ... No one is perfect, even if perfection exist, there will always be a mistake.

Loneliness of Heartbreakers -
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Heartbreakers
    ... the taste of loneliness and heartbroken
    F e m m e F a t a l e [Ruby Wallace YanKuan Sammul Peter Julian Alec Mike Jiro LuYi]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/femme_fatale/
    A modern story of femme fatale, tangled in a web of lies and deceit.