Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Whisperer

Default Ghost Whisperer!

I saw that there wasn't one for the new episode ghost whisperer so i decided to make one does anyone watch this show?
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Yea, I was gonna start a thread on it aswell, lol.

what a coincidence? so do you like this show?

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

yea, its pretty interesting.

If I get the chance, I devoted to watch it, since I like sci-fi stuff that is including Charmed. It shows both sides physical and non-physical world, she can see the spiritual world. It is nerve racking where the spirits are pissed, confused, frieghtened, etc., then later they willing to open up.

yeap i'm into sci-fi things too and Charmed is so cool it hypes me up like realy bad and watching last nights was really good where paige got married

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

This series is good, but can be a little melodramatic at times...
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

sometimes i think that this series is more than a little melodramatic don't cha think?

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

I saw the preview for this show a while ago and I've always wanted to watch it. Think I forgot about it and never watched it when it started airing. Hehe, what a coincidence though is that I caught an episode today Only about the last 20 minutes though. It was pretty good and touching since it included the relationship of a son and his father and also a grandson as well.

The preview for the next ep looks really good! But a little scary as well Lol, I'm quite a scaredy cat I think I'll try to keep watching this from now on.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

oh it was a good show too a little touching at the end of it but i only saw the last 10-5 mins of it cuz i was finishing up my hw

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Hehe, seems like you really enjoy these American shows prettyangel ^__^ I do look forward to new eps now! Lol, so when is it schedualed usually? Lol, Friday or Thurs. right? I don't even know, lol, this will make it hard ot start watching
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, seems like you really enjoy these American shows prettyangel ^__^ I do look forward to new eps now! Lol, so when is it schedualed usually? Lol, Friday or Thurs. right? I don't even know, lol, this will make it hard ot start watching
    friday at 8:00pm on channel 8

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Talking Ghost Whisperer

Hey GW fans!!
    Did u guys see the newest epidsode. Where Melinda had an accident adn thought she couldn't see the spirits anymore. If u don't know what i'm talking about, watch it every friday 8:00 on channel 8. if u don't have cable, fridays 8:00 on CBS Channel 29 or 19.
    For those of u that haven't seen it yet, u are missing a lot of things. the show is really great. And i think that Jennifer Love Hewitt is really pretty. Don't u think so!

Thankyou to both prettyangel and @mandasweethe@rt for the times that Ghost Whisperer airs. Lol, but sadly I missed it again! Oh and this was the episode I was talking about earlier! I really wanted to see it. Hopefully I can catch a re-run sometimes

Yup, agree. Jennifer Love Hewitt is really pretty. I've always liked her. Hehe, she is very cute in here, I love her haircut
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey goddessofhonour, thanx for the message that u gave me. it too bad that u missed it. but oh well, there's always next time!

Hehe, no problem @mandasweethe@rt Yeah, I know! I always forget when its on and end up missing the episodes! This week sound really good too! I saw the preview for it before and it seems to be very interesting! Do you remember in the episode before this one where the guy told her to be careful because some people didn't appreciate what she was doing? Was that whole thing clarified anymore in this episode?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehe, no problem @mandasweethe@rt Yeah, I know! I always forget when its on and end up missing the episodes! This week sound really good too! I saw the preview for it before and it seems to be very interesting! Do you remember in the episode before this one where the guy told her to be careful because some people didn't appreciate what she was doing? Was that whole thing clarified anymore in this episode?
    I don't understand why she has to paraphrase what the ghosts says to their friends/family/gf/bf/spouses, maybe some can be said nicer but still, I don't understand she has to paraphrase everything. Is it just bc of the audience doesn't want to hear the same thing twice?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I don't understand why she has to paraphrase what the ghosts says to their friends/family/gf/bf/spouses, maybe some can be said nicer but still, I don't understand she has to paraphrase everything. Is it just bc of the audience doesn't want to hear the same thing twice?
    yeap i don't know y she does but yeah i wonder y it just gets me really bored hearing it again

and yeah i like her haircut in this one too

and i missed this episode of last week becuz i had to go to the school's trackmeet and hopewfully i can get a rerun of it too

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Yeah, same here. I don't mind her paraphrasing, but I wish she would add in more to it. At times I think she leaves out some important items. Like that one episode I saw with the father and son and grandson. The father said a lot of sentimental things to his son, but she didn't tell him everything
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah, same here. I don't mind her paraphrasing, but I wish she would add in more to it. At times I think she leaves out some important items. Like that one episode I saw with the father and son and grandson. The father said a lot of sentimental things to his son, but she didn't tell him everything
    Exactly! She left out alot of important and sentimental things!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.