Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Rookie

..and Lovewinter, I bought the DVD too and I got 10 discs plus the DVD you were talking about, but the box cover said there's also a CD that comes with it but I never got the CD!! Is it only me?!

eric.fever[/QUOTE]

I think the reason why you do not have the CD is because my set have 12 disc.

10 disc is the drama
    11 is the extra features
    12 is the CD

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    Yeah.. me too, I don't know whether to laugh or not.. LOL =P Have you got the song yet? I'll PM you if you still haven't got it yet..
    Yup, I got it! It's so addictive ><" Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter
    I think the reason why you do not have the CD is because my set have 12 disc.

10 disc is the drama
    11 is the extra features
    12 is the CD
    I got the same one! On the box it said '12 discs' but I only got 11
    must go back there!!

is the CD the OST? O_O
    eric.fever

Quote Originally Posted by eric.fever
    Yup, I got it! It's so addictive ><" Thanks again!

I got the same one! On the box it said '12 discs' but I only got 11
    must go back there!!

is the CD the OST? O_O

Yes, the CD is the OST.

Nice to keep the extra features, especially you can see Ha Gan In wedding,
    real stuff!

I heard about Super Rookie 2 and Eric is in it. Is it true??

I downloaded the OST =..= and it's in .asf (whatever that is) format.. can't play it anywhere but the computer! Oh, and I love the NGs wish there were more!

I heard about Super Rookie 2 and Eric is in it. Is it true??
    Yes! Yes! Yes! (I sound so sure) but I only heard of it too.. off a friend. Eric's hair is short in SR2 but I do believe it's true!
    Last edited by eric.fever; 09-20-06 at 07:22 AM.
    eric.fever

Yes! Yes! Yes! (I sound so sure) but I only heard of it too.. off a friend. Eric's hair is short in SR2 but I do believe it's true!
    Yeah.. I've seen the screencaps and it's been released I think..

Yeah.. I've seen the screencaps and it's been released I think..
    How cool! Can't wait to see it, I hope all the main characters from SR are still in it.
    eric.fever

How cool! Can't wait to see it, I hope all the main characters from SR are still in it.
    The title for Super Rookie's sequel is "Invincible Parachute Agent" starring Eric & Han Ji Min.. Han Ga In is not gonna be there though..

I just continued watching this series and haha its so funny how Eric puts on make up and nail polish and the facial mask. Haha you know with his hair clipped up, his face actually looks more likeable. His usual shaggy hairstyle in this series just makes me want to punch him in the face for some reason. Haha...its because his hair is out of the way that you can actually see his face ( forehead included).
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Is Mr. Moon a good or bad guy? He helps out Kang Ho and value KH's ideas. So does he become a bad guy later?

I don't understand why Hyun-Ah suddenly have such an interest in Kang Ho, is it because he's getting more reputation and is it also to piss Bong-Sam off? She doesn't really like KH does she?

In Episode 12 where Mi-Ok calls Bong-Sam up to go to his house, he clears his bed except for a pillow and looks at the bed and then opens the door for her. What's going on in his head? I know its probably obvious but I thought maybe its something different than the obvious answer. Any comments?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Is Mr. Moon a good or bad guy? He helps out Kang Ho and value KH's ideas. So does he become a bad guy later?

I don't understand why Hyun-Ah suddenly have such an interest in Kang Ho, is it because he's getting more reputation and is it also to piss Bong-Sam off? She doesn't really like KH does she?

In Episode 12 where Mi-Ok calls Bong-Sam up to go to his house, he clears his bed except for a pillow and looks at the bed and then opens the door for her. What's going on in his head? I know its probably obvious but I thought maybe its something different than the obvious answer. Any comments?
    About the Mr. Moon bit, I'm not sure if I should spoil it for you. TwT

I think Hyun-Ah DOES like Kang Ho now. Before she was probably just trying to piss Bong-Sam off but then later she doesn't seem interested in Bong-Sam anymore...

AHAHAHAH, that bit in Episode 12 made me laugh.. I think it was because of the color of his quilt cover xD (Kang Ho said something about it or something.. can't remember)

Those are what I think, anyone have anything different?
    eric.fever

About the Mr. Moon bit, I'm not sure if I should spoil it for you. TwT

I think Hyun-Ah DOES like Kang Ho now. Before she was probably just trying to piss Bong-Sam off but then later she doesn't seem interested in Bong-Sam anymore...

AHAHAHAH, that bit in Episode 12 made me laugh.. I think it was because of the color of his quilt cover xD (Kang Ho said something about it or something.. can't remember)

Those are what I think, anyone have anything different?
    No, Kang Ho came to Bong Sam's place later on in Episode 17 or 18. Soit couldn't be because of KH.

Many ladies like the bad boy type and plus he was goofy too. Hyun-Ah see that in Kang Ho. She was interested in him from the beginning when they first met at the restaurant.

For me, at first he has good intention towards Kang Ho but as time goes by, he sees good opportunities in him. That's why he's good to KH and later on, he took advantage from him and make him the scapegoat for all his deeds.

At first, she uses KH to make BS jealous. But as time goes by, she started to have feelings towards him..

Err.. For this question.. I had no idea

Okayyy.. these are my opinions though.. There's no wrong or correct answer..

For me, at first he has good intention towards Kang Ho but as time goes by, he sees good opportunities in him. That's why he's good to KH and later on, he took advantage from him and make him the scapegoat for all his deeds.

At first, she uses KH to make BS jealous. But as time goes by, she started to have feelings towards him..

Err.. For this question.. I had no idea

Okayyy.. these are my opinions though.. There's no wrong or correct answer..
    From my impression of Mr Moon in Episode like 18 or 19, where Kang Ho overhears Mr. Moon talking on the phone about Mr Song and how Kang Ho believes everything he tells him and that he'd meet with him. I'm beginning to suspect that Mr. Moon was just using KH all along. And Mr Moon and Song could be in cahoots with each other with the mysterious person at behind the scenes. I haven't finished the Super Rookie yet so I'm still kept in suspense.

I'm really surprised to see Bong-Sam join teams with Kang Ho as they were always rivals. Bong Sam isn't as strong as he would seem. Other than being a jerk, he's really a big kid driven by ambition and fame. But doesn't like being controlled i.e. why he works with KH to go against Song.

Hahha! Hyun-Ah is such a brat. That scene where Kang Ho takes her to this restaraunt and he leaves her after ordering her the noodles and potsticker. LOL! She's like "Are you going to give me pickles with that?!" So bratty.

KH just dropped her like trash. Hahah...Not every man falls for her and it seems in the new department nobody likes her either.

Oh Ji-Ho looks better when he smiles in the NG Blooper scenes. I think OJH and Eric looks more natural in the blooper scenes than onscreenn for some reason. OJH as Bong Sam always has this wide-eyed anger expression or a wide-eyed surprised or wide-eyed worried expression. I don't know he can be stiff at times.

That time where KH dreams or daydreams of speaking English, he actually looks better than any part of the drama, why? Because his hairbangs are out of the way.

Bong Sam seems to like the color red or maybe it has to do with Hyun Ah. Hyun-Ah's car is red. So perhaps Hyun-Ah was the one who impose her or well to put it nicely influence B-S to get a apartment with such red theme - the walls, the sheets and pillow and also the little pillows too. And the part that KH takes BS to Sung-tae's one room apartment...hah...it seems BS was also wearing red underwear too! Probably a gift from Hyun-Ah too.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-25-06 at 10:56 AM.

Eric is great in this series!

I heard Shin Hyesung is one of the singers for the 'Super Rookie' OSTs!! Can anyone tell me which tracks?!
    eric.fever

I heard Shin Hyesung is one of the singers for the 'Super Rookie' OSTs!! Can anyone tell me which tracks?!
    Shin Hye Sung's Track no 7 and Shinhwa's Track no 4 ^^

Default need ost

hey you guys can someone give me a link to the OST of this drama i want to
    download it pls pls pls

is the song that kang ho sang in the bar included in the ost?

THX in advance

Quote Originally Posted by waldorf99
    hey you guys can someone give me a link to the OST of this drama i want to
    download it pls pls pls

is the song that kang ho sang in the bar included in the ost?

THX in advance
    Nope. We can't tell you where you can find the download links and if there are any members who dare do so, they'll face the penalty of breaching SPCNET's filesharing policy as well.