Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    Shin Hye Sung's Track no 7 and Shinhwa's Track no 4 ^^
    oh thank you again, h3artl3ss_!!
    eric.fever

Default im sorry

Oh! I'm sorry!! I had no clue about posting download links here. Sorry. Anyways, I finally got the OST and it was pretty good haha they should have included the song Love leaves a scent in the soundtrack but with eric singing and the other song on the bridge haha that was hella funny

HAN GA IN IS SO PRETTY!
    Last edited by waldorf99; 10-25-06 at 09:04 AM.

eric.fever: no problem~

Quote Originally Posted by waldorf99
    Oh! I'm sorry!! I had no clue about posting download links here. Sorry. Anyways, I finally got the OST and it was pretty good haha they should have included the song Love leaves a scent in the soundtrack but with eric singing and the other song on the bridge haha that was hella funny

HAN GA IN IS SO PRETTY!
    Actually.. the song on the bridge was included in the OST album and was sang by the original artist =]

Default ~~*~~SUPER ROOKIE~~*~~

I'm currently checking this one out. Actually, I'm on ep.5 and really in love with it. I never thought Eric can act so well as a slacker. I think the story is very interesting too. Hopefully it won't drag too much.
    Anyone has any comments?
    Last edited by L4love; 07-09-07 at 06:40 PM.

Why is the picture not working??!!!?? urggg..
    Last edited by L4love; 07-09-07 at 06:40 PM.

I watched this for the second time... in a really really long while. Overall, it was pretty funny. I loved Kang Ho's character. Truthfully, I prefer him playing the dorky character than the player. It suits him much more. Han Ga In was breathtaking. Even though, I'm a girl she is beautiful. I really envy her. I wish she can make another drama soon! Witch Yoo Hee was a disappointment.

I heard that she was suppose to do City of God or something with Song Seung Hun. I guess never mind that !

Bong Sam was really good looking in here too. I liked LSY's character also. Really good drama .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

I think my favorite character is Kang Ho's brother. He cracks me up in every scene that he shows up . Eric is much better at comedic roles and serious/player ones. I really like Super Rookie, but was quite bored with Parachute Agent, even though the plot is somewhat similar.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    I think my favorite character is Kang Ho's brother. He cracks me up in every scene that he shows up . Eric is much better at comedic roles and serious/player ones. I really like Super Rookie, but was quite bored with Parachute Agent, even though the plot is somewhat similar.
    The plot was somewhat similar from what I remember. However, the storyline kind of dragged afterward, that I didn't know what was the whole point of it anymore .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Hey guys what is the name of the song when Eric meets Lee Min Ok on the bridge where she is about to jump off

Hi can you give me the name of the song when Kang Ho met Lee Min Ok on the bridge when she was trying to jump off the bridge??